PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had expirience with header...

UR2L8
07-01-2004, 05:54 PM
Has anyone had or know of any info/expirience with the X-Force 4-2-1 headers for an Integra TypeR preferebly or any other Integra?[/img]

vti-2
07-01-2004, 06:16 PM
There was a topic about X-Force a while ago. Hope this helps.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=463&highlight=xforce

Tofu
07-01-2004, 06:47 PM
don't quote me on this, but i think x-force are replicas of Apexi or Spoon... :?:

UR2L8
07-01-2004, 07:49 PM
Thanx guys for that. Im new here but thanks for your time anyways.
I got one at Motorware standing by, just waiting for the Spoon N1 from Japan and some other stuff, but the header is fully polished outside and extremely well done inside as well, but just dosent look as big as genuine Spoon, Mugen, JUN or Toda. I just dont want to buy it and is crap, rather fork out extra money for a good part then a potential craper:)
Ive got stock ITR headers inside now and I know that they are quite good but its still not good enough.
Hope someone can solve this thread by an actual fact or something like that:)

Thanx

jenova
07-01-2004, 09:24 PM
don't waste your money on the xforce header. although they look nicely polish on the outside but when u take a closer look u will find that the size of the hole on the flange is actually smaller than the diameter of the primaries piping. :?

btw how much did u get quote for them? bcos I was quoted by the victoria distributor of xforce before.

UR2L8
08-01-2004, 01:47 PM
It does look kinda small, I compared the Integra X-Force header with a Spoon Civic header, and the Civic header is larger than the X-Force one. That why im so weiry on them, seem dodgy.
Im in Melbourne, could anyone suggest a good header around $900? Thanx

jenova
08-01-2004, 04:07 PM
i will be really stun if that's the price they quote u for the xforce header, what i get quoted was less than half the amount but exclude install fees of course. For $900 u can get oem jdm 4-1 which I think someone was selling for $750 a while ago, u still get cash left...... :o

UR2L8
08-01-2004, 04:55 PM
Cool, thanx. But I just got a really good deal on a Spoon 4-2-1 header for $1500, and ordered it. I rang X-Force and they said that they dont even make a header for a DC2 R only for a DC5 R. And they guy I spoke to was a dickhead. I asked him were its made and he tells me "its none of your concern" I tell him its made in Japan by OBX-R and he goes "yeah it is".

vti-2
08-01-2004, 06:23 PM
Spoon shits all over X-Force. You will be happy with your purchase. :)

Let us know what they are like.

soul4real
09-01-2004, 12:12 AM
Hey man can you tell me where you got your Spoon extractors from ?

UR2L8
09-01-2004, 07:15 PM
I got it from Motorware, but you wont get that pricel from them. Ive baught heaps of stuff from them, and know them very well. But they Integra header is normaly about $1800 give or take a $100.
I would attach a file of my headers in my car but I dont know how, il try to.
Oh a pic to be on a website, thats so shit. Cant attach shit on.[/list]

soul4real
09-01-2004, 11:39 PM
We'll see about that ;)
Evo R told me $1800 but yea I'm sure i can find it couple hundred cheaper.

tanghy
13-01-2004, 03:17 PM
oops didn't anyone tell u that I get spoon very cheap?
$1350 for spoon 4-2-1 header shipped to your door

eknine
13-01-2004, 03:24 PM
thats cheap:) very cheap:)

very sick price:)

UR2L8
13-01-2004, 03:56 PM
tanghy: "shipped to your door" and what guarante might people get that what they pay for is actualy real? or going to come to their door? a forum post saying "shipped to your door" isnt very safe way to buy things. Only way is to actualy see it who your buying from and what you are buying with your own eyes.
Because the chances are that its a scam for that price.

civicboy
13-01-2004, 04:08 PM
true that UR2L8..i agree w/ u :)

UR2L8
13-01-2004, 04:37 PM
:) Thanx for the support civicboy.

tanghy
13-01-2004, 07:50 PM
ask around and see if I have scammed ANYONE?

maybe you're sore about having paid too much but don't take it out on me

tanghy
13-01-2004, 07:53 PM
i think u should go and see here

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128701&perpage=25&pagen umber=1

eknine
13-01-2004, 08:54 PM
i put my personal integrity on the line for tanghy:)

every things is real , the price and the part:)

eknine
13-01-2004, 08:58 PM
anyway if you choose to buy it for 1800, who to blame for not asking around...i'm here everyday and i'm sure you got my reply too....but you never ask where can i get it cheaper?

next time ask, so now you feel getting rip...?

i'm here everyday and sometime every single min:)

sour grapes:(

eknine
13-01-2004, 09:10 PM
and you know why ppl...sorry to say...sometime when faced with the real deal you guys cannot faced it:) and choose to have it other way:)

coz everyday it LOW balling in play...buying from a shop teaches you guys a lesson, who is the biggest player in this? the shop....

go read this post and learn something...

http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2427

those that know me knows...i don't buy local and again many ppl on here are with an agenda, open your eyes to see:)...they are geunine sellers:) but not many genuine buyers:)

i'm not a seller and most will know, a post whore :)

if you like to bag you have my unlimited attention:)

jenova
13-01-2004, 09:20 PM
hey dude, if u get it installed for $1500, which I think wasn't a bad deal. U still have to pay for labour if u bought from tanghy.

eknine
13-01-2004, 09:21 PM
ohh, btw pls ask soul4real ask him if i pm him ...

i even hook him up:)... :)

eknine
13-01-2004, 09:21 PM
...how much is labour $200, want to feel rip again???

ppl needs to know that the shop is on the pretext of giving a huge discount...taken in and you think is a good buy:)

the truth is out there.

maybe next we will see somone coming up and post a even huge discount, you want that? whats the bottomline;)

z10
13-01-2004, 10:26 PM
tanghy just sold 1 to my friend for 1350 delivered in 5 working days.

1500? :roll:

ginganggooly
14-01-2004, 05:17 AM
i had to wait 3 months for my header to arrive from tanghy :roll:
certainly not a scammer, but unreliable springs to mind.

jenova
14-01-2004, 08:10 AM
should make this more clear, my previous message is directed to UR2L8

UR2L8
14-01-2004, 11:16 AM
jenova: I dont pay for labor. Look guys I didnt mean to start a "cyber fight", its just that I would rather know the people im dealing with or know were they work and what they lookd like and know that there is a guarantee that im getting what I pay for and not some unrealistic cyber warrante from 10000people on the net.
tanghy: I am not "sore" about my deal. I would only be sore if I was to buy something from you. And that is no way to talk to anyone here if your trying to sell bussines down your neck of the woods, and no way to talk to a potential buyer(not that il ever be). You got some things still to learn about how to sell what your trying to sell. I dont care about you, and dont send me a post back probably saying "oh yeah lets meet up" and all that shit. Because your not worth the fuel.

UR2L8
14-01-2004, 11:33 AM
enknine:"i put my personal integrity on the line for tanghy:)" Mate that dosent mean shit to me. And it wouldnt mean anything to you if were in my place. Get your facs straight first, I got mine for $1500 put in. "so now you feel getting rip...?" do you really think that $1500 for the header is a rip off? :shock:

eknine
14-01-2004, 12:05 PM
mate...that your money...and thats up to you to feel if you are getting rip:)

nothing mean shit if you don't give a shit:)..
and YOU DON"T MEAN SHIT TO ME!

and if i buy a header from a shop, i'd expect them to install for free, coz how hard is installing a header- 6 hrs job? or having to fiddle around and not know which sensor is for what!... but if i'm buying cams, i'd expect to pay for installation coz that alot of work being put into it...

let just say if you don't feel the rip that your problem:) however pls do not insuinate that its a scam...and get your facts right too in the first place b4 pointing a scammer..thats very strong allegation.. :)

if you are not upset...i don't see why you made a reply:) it only mean that you are upset and maybe wish to have a last word with me:)

my integrity is for ppl that know me...if you don't know me...again ..you don't mean shit to me PERIOD! question is why do i have to take shit from you...again i still stand on my vouch:)...i'm upset alrite, coz you make an allegation...too strong in my opinion:)

ps: there is a time and place for everything...i can only conclude that the shop that sold you would have stock up the header during the weak australia currency period....if that a consolation for you! and the big fat discount...thats a lie! call it sale tactic...thats still dishonesty:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Last Chance to See"

Rowie
14-01-2004, 12:48 PM
keep this thread on topic please. and cut it out with the personal attacks, this wont be tolerated.

UR2L8
14-01-2004, 12:59 PM
enkine: yes your right, only reason why I replied was to have the last word, but "not that you give a shit":) I never said that "yes you this is a scam period" all I said was that it is never a safe way to buy things especialy when your dealing with that amount of money( get YOUR facts straight too). If you bother to read through my posts, you would see that I never directed any "allogations" specificly to you or your friend.
Take it easy eknine ;)

Rowie
14-01-2004, 01:03 PM
Did you read what I said..... enough bickering!!