PDA

View Full Version : Need help please!!

ts1996
17-04-2014, 12:32 AM
Just need some help on my d13b1 engine it's in good shape and has headers, I'm not looking to do engine swaps or turbos so please don't suggest it but I was wondering if anyone has done any mods on this engine or a similar one to get some Torque/Performance even if it was little. If so I would like to know what you have done. Thanks to all who have suggestions on mods! :)

eridzone
26-04-2014, 12:28 AM
what is your budget?

tangk
26-04-2014, 12:35 AM
You can take a look at getting your flywheel lightened

DreadAngel
26-04-2014, 02:23 AM
Honestly, wouldn't bother with that engine...

Live with it till you upgrade to an car/engine that has more potential :)

bennjamin
26-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Just need some help on my d13b1 engine it's in good shape and has headers, I'm not looking to do engine swaps or turbos so please don't suggest it but I was wondering if anyone has done any mods on this engine or a similar one to get some Torque/Performance even if it was little. If so I would like to know what you have done. Thanks to all who have suggestions on mods! :)

Problem is this. You CAN do some serious work to this motor , but only with a huge budget. IE proper drag header and build.

But m like most things related to car modding this is not realistic , and thus there is no suggestions that can help you sorry. Tune the carb and make sure it's running right , that's it. Gain some "feel" in your seat.