PDA

View Full Version : Can the latest Jazz fit 3 carseats at the back?

denot
17-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Hi all,

Just wondering for all of Jazz owner out there...

Will it fit?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

cbauto
17-04-2014, 12:32 PM
What, like bucket seats or you're talking about baby seats?

u mad?
17-04-2014, 12:56 PM
wat, as in carrying 3 seats in the boot?

or do you mean fit 3 adults in the back seats?

denot
17-04-2014, 01:29 PM
I forgot that this is OZhonda...

Normally in other "old people" forum, when we said carseats, everyone talk about baby seats.

When we want to say bucket seats, we call it... bucket seats

and when we want to call it boot, we call it... wait for it... boot

And if what I meant is fit 3 adults in the back seats, I asked "Will 3 adults fit in the back seats?"

Oh well, reasons why I left OZhonda... Dont worry about it Thanks heaps for your help

cbauto
17-04-2014, 01:33 PM
I forgot that this is OZhonda...

Normally in other "old people" forum, when we said carseats, everyone talk about baby seats.

When we want to say bucket seats, we call it... bucket seats

and when we want to call it boot, we call it... wait for it... boot

And if what I meant is fit 3 adults in the back seats, I asked "Will 3 adults fit in the back seats?"

Oh well, reasons why I left OZhonda... Dont worry about it Thanks heaps for your help

Look mate, get off your pedal stool and be realistic.

I'm a father with "baby seats" in the back of my cars and if I wanted to ask about baby seats, I would refer to them as baby seats.

A car seat is a regular car seat.

Vvvtec
17-04-2014, 01:38 PM
Triplets

Nice

denot
17-04-2014, 01:42 PM
Look mate, get off your pedal stool and be realistic.

I'm a father with "baby seats" in the back of my cars and if I wanted to ask about baby seats, I would refer to them as baby seats.

A car seat is a regular car seat.

Like I said, thanks! You've answer my question :)

cbauto
17-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Like I said, thanks! You've answer my question :)

Yeah, glad your queries have been answered.

I had to make sure what you were asking because the level of intelligence on this forum isn't that high.

SHOGUNOVDDRK
17-04-2014, 05:17 PM
Triplets

Nice

I'm sorry to hear that.

My condolences.

ps lol I reckon 3 adults could fit in the back seat assuming they are under 6"

amant02
18-04-2014, 09:33 PM
More then enough space, mate.

3 adults will fit in the backseat.
3 baby sits will fit in the backseat. - Each of them have their own tie down anchors as well.

Just sayin, if you have a family this big, why a Jazz? Not a land cruiser or a odyssey?

curtis265
18-04-2014, 10:47 PM
some people don't print money

cbauto
18-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Jazz has huge space

curtis265
18-04-2014, 11:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUQSZc-m8s

denot
18-04-2014, 11:35 PM
More then enough space, mate.

3 adults will fit in the backseat.
3 baby sits will fit in the backseat. - Each of them have their own tie down anchors as well.

Just sayin, if you have a family this big, why a Jazz? Not a land cruiser or a odyssey?

Thanks mate

Got a CX9 already for the 7 seater, need to trade in my wife Veloster (4seater) for something small that can fit 3 kids now (currently have 2 and 1 baby on the way) for her to drive daily

cbauto
19-04-2014, 06:50 AM
Thanks mate

Got a CX9 already for the 7 seater, need to trade in my wife Veloster (4seater) for something small that can fit 3 kids now (currently have 2 and 1 baby on the way) for her to drive daily

Jazz has so much space

It's also just as gutless

pacogun
19-04-2014, 07:13 AM
Imo, jazz's rear seat is too small to fit 3 car seats. Me myself also have jazz 2011. Lucky now, I only need 1 car seat, the other 2 kids have grown up n don't need car seats. But, even my FD civic also will be struggling to fit 3 car seats. But, I remember my old 2003 CRV can swallow 3 car seats easily.

cbauto
19-04-2014, 07:42 AM
Imo, jazz's rear seat is too small to fit 3 car seats. Me myself also have jazz 2011. Lucky now, I only need 1 car seat, the other 2 kids have grown up n don't need car seats. But, even my FD civic also will be struggling to fit 3 car seats. But, I remember my old 2003 CRV can swallow 3 car seats easily.

Baby seat you mean.....

DreadAngel
19-04-2014, 07:20 PM

I think you find expectation too much for 3 baby seats in either Jazz or Civic with ease. IF the CR-V couldn't then I'd sad panda...

denot
21-04-2014, 07:18 PM
I think you find expectation too much for 3 baby seats in either Jazz or Civic with ease. IF the CR-V couldn't then I'd sad panda...

Just realised that my oldest doesnt need "baby"seat anymore, booster is ok for him, so it will be 1 front facing baby seat, 1 rear facing baby seat and 1 booster. And I think (depending on how the trade in value) we might go for Civic Hatch rather than Jazz.

NOTE: Actually they are called "Car seat" not "Baby seat", "Baby car seat" is just one of the type.

Have a look at these brands website for example:
- http://www.britax.com.au/car-seats
- http://www.target.com.au/c/baby/travel-transport/car-seats
- https://thebabystore.com.au/category/car-seats.html

pacogun
22-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Just realised that my oldest doesnt need "baby"seat anymore, booster is ok for him, so it will be 1 front facing baby seat, 1 rear facing baby seat and 1 booster. And I think (depending on how the trade in value) we might go for Civic Hatch rather than Jazz.

NOTE: Actually they are called "Car seat" not "Baby seat", "Baby car seat" is just one of the type.

Have a look at these brands website for example:
- http://www.britax.com.au/car-seats
- http://www.target.com.au/c/baby/travel-transport/car-seats
- https://thebabystore.com.au/category/car-seats.html

Mmm, I'm still pesimistic whether civic hatch or jazz will be able accomodating 2 car seats( baby seats, whatevs other call it :)) plus 1 booster, since civic hatch about similar width with sedan. However, my suggestion is: bring those car seats n booster to car dealer and see it yourself. And see how you go with it. If necessary, ask you oldest child to sit on booster and ask him whether he feels comfortable with it. My own kids were complaining if too squishy and spoil the trip :( .

denot
22-04-2014, 10:01 PM
...If necessary, ask you oldest child to sit on booster and ask him whether he feels comfortable with it. My own kids were complaining if too squishy and spoil the trip :( .

Yup, I think that will be the best way to test it... :)

amant02
23-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Oh we are talking about GE here.... My GD fits 3 baby seats fine.... Just had family over from Fiji. 3 Seats were fine. Sure its a tight fit, but meh they are from a 3rd world country.