PDA

View Full Version : Please delete this

Monetz
26-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Is fixxxxxxx

Thank you for help

infurNOS
26-04-2014, 04:03 PM
keep turn off him self when i try to REV this up i try to start again is start and turn off him self straight away any one know what the problem are??

ugh, in English please?

Monetz
26-04-2014, 04:17 PM
ugh, in English please?

sorry bro English is not my first language

DreadAngel
26-04-2014, 04:28 PM
ugh, in English please?

I 'think' he's trying to say that it keeps stalling?

Monetz
26-04-2014, 06:55 PM
I 'think' he's trying to say that it keeps stalling?

yep thank you Car won't stay running won't hold idle after starting

ACTI0NMAN-1
02-05-2014, 01:39 PM
I assume this is an engine swap into the EG.

When installing did you use the stock civic loom and splice your injectors wires to it. I had a similar issue and turned out to be a loose injector connection. Since then I make sure to solder all my wiring properly.

Have you checked to see if you are getting any engine light codes?

Monetz
03-05-2014, 04:08 AM
I assume this is an engine swap into the EG.

When installing did you use the stock civic loom and splice your injectors wires to it. I had a similar issue and turned out to be a loose injector connection. Since then I make sure to solder all my wiring properly.

Have you checked to see if you are getting any engine light codes?

i use b18cr engine loom and i haven't check any of engine light codes yet.

Boost
07-06-2014, 09:22 AM
Monetz,

Based on what you're describing the car use to run fine before ? It has only started to have the idle problem after your return from overseas.
How long has the fuel been in the car ? There could be many reasons why the car won't idle. Check for any error codes. Could be a dirty IACV, give that a clean with carby cleaner. Map sensor ? bad C02 sensor? bad injectors ?

Monetz
07-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Monetz,

Based on what you're describing the car use to run fine before ? It has only started to have the idle problem after your return from overseas.
How long has the fuel been in the car ? There could be many reasons why the car won't idle. Check for any error codes. Could be a dirty IACV, give that a clean with carby cleaner. Map sensor ? bad C02 sensor? bad injectors ?

Josh from Sleeping Performance & Mechanical Repairs already fix it bro
thank you