PDA

View Full Version : B20/ stroker b18c2 head. Who built me!

l33t
02-05-2014, 03:11 AM
Hey guys,
I've recently purchased a smashed white eg civic hatch with a b20b8 block with a b18c2 head. I've heard about this particular build before but have not found a build thread that I was told about. I know it's like asking how long a piece of string is but I can only give as much info as I can right now. From what I've gathered dyno Dave built this motor, with a Brian crower 2.2ltr stroker kit, valve train work, camshafts were some sort of off the shelf item but now are b18c7 cams with oem gears, a shitty pinkish red catch can that does shit all, a "Japanese rising sun" painted on the spark plug cover, a chipped ecu with the "ecu-man" sticker on it, an apparent higher gear ratio'd gearbox non LSD. So far that's what I've gathered, I just want to know the history of this eg in regards to motor work, dyno runs, quarter mile times etc. any help is good but I don't expect a perfect outcome by how many b20 vtec convos out there.

stndrd
02-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Can you please email me on sleepingperformancehq@gmail.com as I will be able to get further information from Dave for you