PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Honda Dealer Awards

Fr3aKi3
07-04-2005, 11:10 PM
Honda's award winning dealers

Sydney dealer Rick Damelian has won Honda Australia’s Dealer of the Year title for the third time.

Rick Damelian Honda Dealer Principal, Warren Smith, accepted the highly prized award from Hiroshi Toda, Honda Australia’s Managing Director and CEO at a ceremony in Melbourne.

In addition to being named the 2004 Honda Australia Dealer of the Year, the Leichhardt dealership has previously won this award in 1999 and 2001.

The winner of the Overall Rural Excellence Award was Ian Parker Motors in Orange, NSW.

Other winners were;

NSW
New Car Sales excellence Larke Hoskins
Parts & Accessories excellence Trivett Classic Honda
Service excellence Trivett Classic Honda
Overall excellence Rick Damelian Honda

Victoria
New Car Sales excellence Robert Lane Honda
Parts & Accessories excellence Robert Lane Honda
Service excellence Travis Honda
Overall excellence Robert Lane Honda

Queensland
New Car Sales excellence Southside Honda
Parts & Accessories excellence Southside Honda
Service excellence Austral Honda
Overall excellence Southside Honda

Western Australia
New Car Sales excellence Honda North
Parts & Accessories excellence Burswood Honda
Service excellence Prestige Honda
Overall excellence Prestige Honda

Central Region
New Car Sales excellence Dave Potter Honda
Parts & Accessories excellence Dave Potter Honda
Service excellence Formula Honda
Overall excellence Formula Honda

Source (http://www.honda.com.au/discover+honda/news+and+events/press+releases/honda's+award+winning+dealers.htm)

Vivski
08-04-2005, 06:02 PM
Read: "The dealers/sercive centres who made the most money for Honda are..."

Krim
09-04-2005, 03:10 PM
I cant believe Trivett Classic one 2 awards, especially one for service !!!

I bought my car from there and had nothing but problems trying to deal with the asshat sales and service people ! :thumbdwn:

sheepo
09-04-2005, 06:19 PM
any of you all ever been to the ones above mentioned in victoria? =X

ahcash
09-04-2005, 06:32 PM
any of you all ever been to the ones above mentioned in victoria? =X

You mean the service one in Victoria??? I've been to the Frankston one, the service is higher compare to others.. (e.g. First service of $75 and others are less than $50). I suppose they charge more because I've got a loan car.

Very happy with the Master Technician there as he is very helpful and he knows his sh*t.

Only thing I don't like is their location... very far from where I live.

sheepo
09-04-2005, 06:40 PM
well i meant overall =P although Robert Lane Honda seems to be good.. based on the list that is just wondering what do you all think about that?

panda[cRx]
09-04-2005, 07:37 PM
You mean the service one in Victoria??? I've been to the Frankston one, the service is higher compare to others.. (e.g. First service of $75 and others are less than $50). I suppose they charge more because I've got a loan car.

Very happy with the Master Technician there as he is very helpful and he knows his sh*t.

Only thing I don't like is their location... very far from where I live.

i've dealt with their parts dept which have been more helpful than others

UNLS1
11-04-2005, 12:40 PM
you guys should pop down and see my service center!
3 months old just over 3mil to build its awsome! Our show rooms are about to get a big reno too!

Soon i will be sponsoring the forums and ive got the ok to offer members a discount on spare parts too!

stay tuned

James

Krim
11-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Awesome news !

Cant believe no one has replied yet :)

ahcash
11-04-2005, 09:28 PM
Have to admit.. could have missed that one out...

Yeah .. awesome news.... which dealer???

UNLS1
11-04-2005, 10:23 PM
Courtney & Patterson Heidelberg is my dealer...
If your ever in the area come pop in the showroom and say gday! :D

Jaymz

Zimp13
11-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Courtney & Patterson Heidelberg is my dealer...
If your ever in the area come pop in the showroom and say gday! :D

Jaymz

i bought my first honda in oz there..... can get good deal if wanna buy a honda from u james???? heheheh :D

UNLS1
11-04-2005, 10:38 PM
yes u sure can.....im here for u guys...ive asked management and we can look after fellow forum users!

I know id rather buy a car off sumone i know through a club then some dodgy joe blow bloke! :)

PNR888
11-04-2005, 10:43 PM
you guys should pop down and see my service center!
3 months old just over 3mil to build its awsome! Our show rooms are about to get a big reno too!

Soon i will be sponsoring the forums and ive got the ok to offer members a discount on spare parts too!

stay tuned

James

Thanks for your effort to earn benift for forum members. Your dealer should win Dealer of the yr. and you should win staff of the year. :D

UNLS1
11-04-2005, 10:47 PM
lol we have won dealer of the year 3 times.....
WHat can i say i love gettin behind my car forums....its the only place where u can really learn about these cars from the owners and not some magazine or book.

I

toE
11-04-2005, 11:04 PM
lol we have won dealer of the year 3 times.....
WHat can i say i love gettin behind my car forums....its the only place where u can really learn about these cars from the owners and not some magazine or book.

I

Sigh..if only there's a way you can pass on the message to Honda HQ that we freaking need EP3 on our shores!!!!

panda[cRx]
12-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Sigh..if only there's a way you can pass on the message to Honda HQ that we freaking need EP3 on our shores!!!!

word!:o

honda australia is hopeless, you are our only hope james:p

jackosimm
26-04-2005, 05:08 PM
hmmm i see that southside honda in queensland has number 1 dealer all over its plate frames, id be boasting too!

Euro_Boy
27-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Gee wiz!

Scotts Honda in Artarmon didn't win. I'm umm so surprised..

What a shame. Really....

NOT!!!!!!

WHile I have never dealt with Rick Damelian I am sure it was well deserved.

Scotts Honda, take a leaf out of their book you w**nkers!:wave:

civ_sik
13-05-2005, 09:04 AM
hmmm i see that southside honda in queensland has number 1 dealer all over its plate frames, id be boasting too!

lol seen that

bigteethygrin
17-05-2005, 03:39 PM
I've delt with rick damelian and i dont think they are very far above other dealers at all. I had work done there and it was sloppy over priced and took way too long. My only service i brought the car in for they wanted to keep it for 3 days!.. I wouldnt take my car back there.. not that they are bad but purely because they are not worth the money.

Fr3aKi3
17-05-2005, 10:22 PM
I've delt with rick damelian and i dont think they are very far above other dealers at all. I had work done there and it was sloppy over priced and took way too long. My only service i brought the car in for they wanted to keep it for 3 days!.. I wouldnt take my car back there.. not that they are bad but purely because they are not worth the money.

i'm not too sure what the service centre there is like
but sales ppl are so much better than other places that we went to

civ_sik
20-05-2005, 10:27 AM
does anyone know how von bibra went, i think they have a good team there

GD3-typeR
01-06-2005, 01:30 AM
i'm on the award list in WA
:)

kam
04-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Doncaster Honda VIC - baaaaaaad service. sales lady left us half wau thru our 'consultation' and started attending another customer! needless to say, we walked out...

UNLS1
05-06-2005, 10:31 AM
hmm come down and visit me at courtney and patterson Kam, its just down the road!

kam
05-06-2005, 01:42 PM
oh - that was in 2003 when we were buying the Euro :)

BUT! My bro just finished Uni, so hes getting a new car. Thinking of A Brand Spanking New Civic... can you cut a deal on that? :D