PDA

View Full Version : Euro 2004 CL7 new Shocks

trungie
01-08-2014, 10:10 AM
Hey all,

I'm in the process of looking to replace shocks on my Euro 2004 CL7 and was wondering what are some good brands out there? I just want something good but not too pricey ($600 - 800)

Also, I am looking at all new break pads from Bendix General CT, any other suggestions?

d-Z1R3
01-08-2014, 11:23 AM
KYB or bilsten

Fredoops
01-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Or Koni

Jasemas
03-08-2014, 12:49 PM
koni yellows or STRT
With eibach springs
Yosh

Rison
19-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Hi,

Sorry to steal your thread but my question is very similar. My front Shock is leaking and needs to be replaced so I thought I would do them all at the same time. Is it worth doing the springs at the same time? My car is a 2003 Euro.

Could someone direct me to where the best place to buy the shocks would be? Either online or someone that can deliver to the Central Coast NSW.

I was looking at getting Koni Yellows but can't seem to find too much in prices just yet. Will it be possible to get some semi decent shocks + Springs for around $1000? I don't want it lowered to much but would like it to drop a little from stock.

Thanks for your help,
Matt

Fredoops
19-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Hi,

Sorry to steal your thread but my question is very similar. My front Shock is leaking and needs to be replaced so I thought I would do them all at the same time. Is it worth doing the springs at the same time? My car is a 2003 Euro.

Could someone direct me to where the best place to buy the shocks would be? Either online or someone that can deliver to the Central Coast NSW.

I was looking at getting Koni Yellows but can't seem to find too much in prices just yet. Will it be possible to get some semi decent shocks + Springs for around $1000? I don't want it lowered to much but would like it to drop a little from stock.

Thanks for your help,
Matt

well..... $1k is Coilover money

You can get a new set of Japanese TEIN Street Basics for $875 from Fulcrum Suspension (A reputable local Shop) with a local warranty.

if you aren't looking for damper adjustments then that might be the go, or if you do want damper adjustments, Tein Street Advance can be had for less than $1100.

http://www.performance.fulcrumsuspensions.com.au/

The economics of shock and spring combo is no longer there, since a decent set of shocks will set you back $600 then lowering springs another $200+, might as well get coils.

Fredoops
19-08-2014, 09:12 PM
PS: dedicated accord euro subforum here:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?86-Accord-Euro

Post accord EURO related threads in there please.

momocu2
25-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Hey guys,

k
I am looking forward to get Koni Yellow shocks "sports" and hopefully eibach or HnR springs
for CU2
Can any one link where I can buy them? Any website ?

And if any one know any good mechanic in sydney who can put it in for me

thanks,
momo

mocchi
25-08-2014, 10:51 PM
pm lilthug. great deals to be had, especially if you bring snackpack to him.

Fredoops
25-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Try wholesale suspension

Rudy
26-08-2014, 04:47 AM
Hey guys,

k
I am looking forward to get Koni Yellow shocks "sports" and hopefully eibach or HnR springs
for CU2
Can any one link where I can buy them? Any website ?

And if any one know any good mechanic in sydney who can put it in for me

thanks,
momo

Ive actually got a set of Koni and eibach for CU2 that I will be parting out soon.... but not sure if you want second hand? But buying new, wholesale suspension :)