PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane Fitta'er club logo

kuso
10-04-2005, 11:09 PM
I have finished 2 logos so far... tell me what u think cos I may change some to incorporate a outline of the car (jazz) itself. But anyhow the logo was made to the likes of brightboyfree and other members of the brisbane fitta'er club.

For those that wanted to see... you know who u are... please send me email and i will send you a preview.

EDIT ///

I have been really busy with exams and assignments recently and been in the library most of my time... that's why the logo has been late... sorry everyone.

If you have any suggestions drop me an email at wickeeeeeeeeee@gmail.com.

I have a few more that I need to tweak but this seems to be what everyone asked for... so hope you like.

brightboyfree
10-04-2005, 11:31 PM
good.....:thumbsup:

kuso
10-04-2005, 11:33 PM
like?

Dreams
10-04-2005, 11:38 PM
i can't see..

DavidLing
11-04-2005, 01:41 AM
i can't see..
i think he didn't post on here, jsut wanna let ppl know!
but he sent to me today, and look good! he he:D

brightboyfree
11-04-2005, 10:26 AM
this logo designed by KUSO:thumbsup:

http://img151.echo.cx/img151/4453/fittaer1blackbgcopy6ko.jpg

ahcash
11-04-2005, 10:56 AM
Hahahah... Good Stuff :thumbsup:

What's the web address at the bottom of the logo.. Cannot see...

brightboyfree
11-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Hahahah... Good Stuff :thumbsup:

What's the web address at the bottom of the logo.. Cannot see...

The web site should be ready on next month;)

panda[cRx]
11-04-2005, 11:00 AM
fitta'er = fitter?
bne?

nice logo anyway kuso
(nice nick too hehehhe ;))

brightboyfree
11-04-2005, 11:29 AM
']fitta'er = fitter?
bne?

nice logo anyway kuso
(nice nick too hehehhe ;))

actually, our club name would be Fitta'er Brisbane...
Fitta'er is a official Fit/Jazz club in Japan, also HongKong and Taiwan;)

kuso
11-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Website will be up soon.

Fitta'er is a world wide club for FIT/JAZZ... so BNE is just short for Brisbane

Brisbane one will most likely end up being called Fitta'er Brisbane

http://fit.i-see.jp/osirase.html

Is the ones in japan and hong kong so far.

Philip Lee
11-04-2005, 04:45 PM
cool logo!! well done.

next we need some stickers done up.

Philip Lee
11-04-2005, 04:51 PM
oh and i prefer this chunky background one. u should know what i mean kuso...

excellent job.

DavidLing
11-04-2005, 05:28 PM
yes! i like the one with black colour square background! but because our car is black in colour too, so i think we better use white colour material to make the sticker. Just like reversing the black and white colour!

Like this, the sticker itself is white colour, and the car body color is black:
http://www.geocities.com/channeldavid/fittaer1_white_sticker_copyright.JPG
(Opps! missing a "t" of the word "fitta'er"!! sorry!)

Or we can use yellow or red colour!

ahcash
11-04-2005, 06:20 PM
Anyone knows how much it cost to get some printing company to make a waterproof sticker of the logo??

brightboyfree
11-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Anyone knows how much it cost to get some printing company to make a waterproof sticker of the logo??

around $10:honda:

I'll do a group order...:honda:

kin
11-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Nice logo ..well done :thumbsup:

D16Y
11-04-2005, 10:43 PM
lookin good. make 1 for syd while ur at it lol

JA22
12-04-2005, 12:26 AM
when will the ordering start? i would like to have 1 for my jazz. the logo is really cool.

kuso
12-04-2005, 06:49 PM
you want me to make one for sydney?

ahcash
12-04-2005, 10:18 PM
you want me to make one for sydney?

Make one for Melbourne... :D

^CarBoy^
12-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Yes i think sydney should have one aswell... :) I'll buy one! :)

panda[cRx]
12-04-2005, 10:51 PM
Make one for Melbourne... :D

yeah.... and change the 'fit' part to crx:p

MRFIT
13-04-2005, 12:49 AM
panda..... if u change the fit to crx..... then it won't make sense..... cos the two chinese characters on each side actually links up....... if u know what I mean.... :D

TypeG
13-04-2005, 02:09 AM
Do we need one for Melbourne Jazz Club?

TypeG
13-04-2005, 02:14 AM

JR do that in a reasonable price
u want some ahcash?

spoon fit
13-04-2005, 06:03 AM
Do we need one for Melbourne Jazz Club?

i like mine one :D

ahcash
13-04-2005, 01:23 PM
JR do that in a reasonable price
u want some ahcash?

Yeah ... probably when we get our logo designed, we might want to get it done as well. Perhaps if Kuso or BrighbBoyFree can arrange a group order or something... and then ship it down.

i like mine one :D

Spoonfit, which one is yours? These ???

http://photos.imageevent.com/wongy/thejazz/websize/CIMG0178.JPG

http://photos.imageevent.com/wongy/thejazz/websize/CIMG0181.JPG

http://photos.imageevent.com/wongy/thejazz/websize/CIMG0180.JPG

kuso
13-04-2005, 04:55 PM
If i have time I can try to design one for you guys... but lately I have alot on hand with uni.. :S

TypeG
13-04-2005, 05:29 PM
lol
spoonfit, we can just mod the japan one with VIC AUS under the logo
and I will change the logo in my web site later as well

brightboyfree
13-04-2005, 11:30 PM
How about this 1???:p

http://fit.i-see.jp/img/typeB_number.gif

MRFIT
13-04-2005, 11:48 PM
Yeah ... probably when we get our logo designed, we might want to get it done as well. Perhaps if Kuso or BrighbBoyFree can arrange a group order or something... and then ship it down.

Spoonfit, which one is yours? These ???

http://photos.imageevent.com/wongy/thejazz/websize/CIMG0180.JPG

I like this one..... just change the details on the writing..... :) can u do it Type G? since u r good with graphics..... :)

^CarBoy^
14-04-2005, 12:40 AM
Yeah.... I like the design with the FIT/JAZZ outline.... :)

JA22
14-04-2005, 08:42 AM
hey brightboyfree

the design with the outline of the car is good.
perhaps you can add in "australia" and all members across australia will have the same decal on their car?

ahcash
14-04-2005, 09:12 AM
hey brightboyfree

the design with the outline of the car is good.
perhaps you can add in "australia" and all members across australia will have the same decal on their car?

That is actually a very good idea... Use the same logo throughout the states but have like MEL, SYD on the logo to identify the states or something...

We have to be very careful with logos, make sure the logo are not copyright protected by the original owner.. Perhaps we can change the colors and wording or something...

ahcash
14-04-2005, 09:14 AM
How about this 1???:p

http://fit.i-see.jp/img/typeB_number.gif

This is quite cool... I like it...

JA22
14-04-2005, 09:22 AM
That is actually a very good idea... Use the same logo throughout the states but have like MEL, SYD on the logo to identify the states or something...

We have to be very careful with logos, make sure the logo are not copyright protected by the original owner.. Perhaps we can change the colors and wording or something...

maybe the logo can come in the colour of the jazz/fit? white, black, blue, etc...

but black is very nice!! the logo with the jazz/fit outline just says it all! lol

kuso
14-04-2005, 08:44 PM
so not using my logo?

ahcash
14-04-2005, 10:19 PM
so not using my logo?

Yours look cool man .. hard to choose.. make 2 then . hahaha.

brightboyfree
14-04-2005, 11:52 PM
so not using my logo?

i think we are going to use yours one....that one actually has copyright <fit.i-see.jp>

MRFIT
15-04-2005, 12:28 AM

yep, just change the shape of the spoiler..... :D make it the 03' spoiler shape..... that should solve the copy right problem.... hehehhehe

DavidLing
15-04-2005, 12:31 AM
i like Kuso's logo! I remember when BNE Jazz owners were discussing about making a logo, our idea was putting chinese word on it. It is because at the very begining, all our group members come from HK and Malaysia!

JA22
15-04-2005, 12:32 AM
so not using my logo?

yours is rather a unique one and i think we won't let your efforts go to waste. 揸Fit人 sounds so cool!

brightboyfree
15-04-2005, 12:40 AM
y dont we have a vote???:D

JA22
15-04-2005, 12:51 AM
i seriously won't mind having 2 of them!! i think kuso's design will attract more asians??? at least cantonese speaking pple will find 揸Fit人 unique.

i now understand there was a pre-arrangement of using chinese characters in the logo. but what about those who doesn't understand chinese? maybe all the jazz drivers are asian now, but i think we should also consider those locals who might be joining our club in the future?

please pardon me if i said anything wrong as i am new to the club and i am not very sure of the situation or members of this club.

brightboyfree
15-04-2005, 01:04 AM
i seriously won't mind having 2 of them!! i think kuso's design will attract more asians??? at least cantonese speaking pple will find 揸Fit人 unique.

i now understand there was a pre-arrangement of using chinese characters in the logo. but what about those who doesn't understand chinese? maybe all the jazz drivers are asian now, but i think we should also consider those locals who might be joining our club in the future?

please pardon me if i said anything wrong as i am new to the club and i am not very sure of the situation or members of this club.

How about like this:arrowr:
http://img52.echo.cx/img52/4711/fittaer1blackbgcopy9gq.jpg

ahcash
15-04-2005, 08:22 AM
Does that means all other states will have to design their own since you guys will be ordered them for your DIY day?

Let us know... cheers...

Philip Lee
15-04-2005, 09:21 AM
i'd vote for kuso's work. it is original & looks cool.

kuso
15-04-2005, 12:35 PM
I would put both on my car... this on side door and the japanese fitta'er logo from fit.i-see.org on window since its smaller. The reason we made another one was that the fitta'er logo from japan wasn't very outstanding... as in it didn't really stand out. It would be something you stick on car windows and people will notice if they walk past... not from following a car while driving or driving next to one ><

brightboyfree
15-04-2005, 03:13 PM
I would put both on my car... this on side door and the japanese fitta'er logo from fit.i-see.org on window since its smaller. The reason we made another one was that the fitta'er logo from japan wasn't very outstanding... as in it didn't really stand out. It would be something you stick on car windows and people will notice if they walk past... not from following a car while driving or driving next to one ><

I'll put the both too....;)

JA22
15-04-2005, 03:47 PM
good idea. i want both on my jazz too!

DavidLing
16-04-2005, 04:01 AM
I don't mind to put both, so I have another idea:

1. Use the japanese style logo for all Jazz owners in Aust, but:
a) change the URL on the logo
b) Change all "fit" to "Fit / Jazz", except "Fitta'er" (optional)
c) change "Fit Friend's Club Head Office No:0001" to "[Fit / Jazz] Friend's Club [SYD / MEL / BNE / ADL] Office: [our username in Ozhonda / membership # of your state / whatever name u want]"

Take me as an example: "Jazz Friend's Club BNE Office: DavidLing"

2. Start up a Sub-group under Fitta'er BNE office, and named it as "Asian Jazz Owner group, Brisbane" or any other name. Use Kuso's logo as the logo of the sub-group, since he used chinese word! (Of course the sub-group is welcome for all non-Asian)
a) On the logo, chage "Fit / Jazz Owner's Club" to "Asian Fit / Jazz Owner's Group"

Do you guys like this idea??

PS.
1. in the japanese style logo, if u guys wanna put your username in Ozhonda or any other names, please make sure to set the limit for the number of charactor of the name. Otherwise it may affect the size or looking of the logo!!

2. Moreover, in the japanese style logo, for example, if we deicde to use our username in Ozhonda, please make sure all the state need to be consistance, not in BNE is using membership #, but SYD is using their own name!

spoon fit
16-04-2005, 10:56 AM
we have some more to choose

http://img173.echo.cx/img173/5953/sticker2nv.jpg

JA22
16-04-2005, 11:08 AM
i like david's suggestion of having 2 logos for different purposes. anyway, we'll be having a meeting next week to have a further discussion.

ahcash
16-04-2005, 11:47 AM
David,

Good Idea.. you guys have the meeting... and whatever you guys decide, we will put in the order...

We will discuss this in the Melbourne Meet on the 24/05 as well... :thumbsup:

DavidLing
16-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Thanks!

However, i can't turn up at the BNE meeting, coz' i am still in HK! So just let yout guys decide or we can opne a new thread to get more suggestions!

kuso
16-04-2005, 04:07 PM
just keep this thread... its same topic anyway

^CarBoy^
16-04-2005, 04:16 PM
I think the sticker with the Fit/Jazz shilloette is the best one.

spoon fit
16-04-2005, 05:59 PM
We will discuss this in the Melbourne Meet on the 24/05 as well... :thumbsup:

u go?

DavidLing
16-04-2005, 06:48 PM
I think the sticker with the Fit/Jazz shilloette is the best one.

Which one u are talking about??

brightboyfree
16-04-2005, 07:38 PM
I don't mind to put both, so I have another idea:

1. Use the japanese style logo for all Jazz owners in Aust, but:
a) change the URL on the logo
b) Change all "fit" to "Fit / Jazz", except "Fitta'er" (optional)
c) change "Fit Friend's Club Head Office No:0001" to "[Fit / Jazz] Friend's Club [SYD / MEL / BNE / ADL] Office: [our username in Ozhonda / membership # of your state / whatever name u want]"

Take me as an example: "Jazz Friend's Club BNE Office: DavidLing"

2. Start up a Sub-group under Fitta'er BNE office, and named it as "Asian Jazz Owner group, Brisbane" or any other name. Use Kuso's logo as the logo of the sub-group, since he used chinese word! (Of course the sub-group is welcome for all non-Asian)
a) On the logo, chage "Fit / Jazz Owner's Club" to "Asian Fit / Jazz Owner's Group"

Do you guys like this idea??

PS.
1. in the japanese style logo, if u guys wanna put your username in Ozhonda or any other names, please make sure to set the limit for the number of charactor of the name. Otherwise it may affect the size or looking of the logo!!

2. Moreover, in the japanese style logo, for example, if we deicde to use our username in Ozhonda, please make sure all the state need to be consistance, not in BNE is using membership #, but SYD is using their own name!

What a good idea!!:thumbsup:

^CarBoy^
17-04-2005, 02:18 AM
Which one u are talking about??

The ones with the shape of the Honda Jazz... It looks good.. :)

DavidLing
17-04-2005, 02:01 PM
The ones with the shape of the Honda Jazz... It looks good.. :)

Spoon Fit shows us 2 logos with the shape of the Honda Jazz, which one u like most? The one with Windows or without window???

http://img173.echo.cx/img173/5953/sticker2nv.jpg

I like the one with Windows!!!

JA22
17-04-2005, 02:57 PM
ditto
the one with windows

kuso
17-04-2005, 08:47 PM
I have edited the fit friend logo (the japanese one) so that it is accustomed to australian members that aren't just asian.

Meanwhile the brisbane group will use this and our own logo (the one with the chinese characters). If you want that logo as well and aren't in brisbane... just msg brightboyfree.

White or light-coloured cars
http://rktang.customer.netspace.net.au/officelogo.gif

Black/Dark Coloured Cars
http://rktang.customer.netspace.net.au/officelogo-blackbg.gif

spoon fit
17-04-2005, 08:48 PM
haha...look good wor :thumbsup:

kuso
17-04-2005, 08:52 PM
I think most ppl will stick on windows or side of windscreen like the rego sticker... so i think everyone would be using hte black lettered one ><

All people really have to do is replace the Brisbane to Sydney or Melbourne or Adelaide or Perth etc.

In case you guys want to know.. the font is Arial Black and bolded I think...

brightboyfree
18-04-2005, 12:43 AM
I have edited the fit friend logo (the japanese one) so that it is accustomed to australian members that aren't just asian.

Meanwhile the brisbane group will use this and our own logo (the one with the chinese characters). If you want that logo as well and aren't in brisbane... just msg brightboyfree.

Black/Dark Coloured Cars

Good job:thumbsup:

DavidLing
18-04-2005, 02:11 AM

Black/Dark Coloured Cars

i just confusing for 2 points of the logos:

1. if this logo is for all owners in Aust, do we still need to put "Brisbane Office" after "Australia"??

2. I am confusing about the the meaning for "White / light color car" and "Black / Dark colour car"?

In my concept of sticker, it no need to have 2 different design for different colours car. It's all depends on which part of the sticker need to cut if off (= where is the holes of the sticker) and the colour of the sticker's material.

Take the logo for "White / light color car" as example, this one let me feel this is actually for "Black / Dark colour car". Just think about the logo is made by white colour material, and cut all the windows and the text off/out , then the windows and the text is the body color of your car(black colour).

Or in the other way round, the background is body color of your car(black colour), but the windows and the text is the sticker (white colour)

So, I have the same problem of Kuso's logo!

Do u guys know what i mean?? sorry for my bad English!

kuso
18-04-2005, 02:25 AM
Not all sticker company will cut to every detail that the sticker is designed... it is impossible to cut everything out... its just a general shape of stuff.

I dont know who we are ordering the sticker from so that's why I made 2 versions... cos some companys just make u the sticker and its 1 whole thing without the little holes and stuff.

If you take a look at the logos ... they aren't going to cut evertything out...

brightboyfree
18-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Not all sticker company will cut to every detail that the sticker is designed... it is impossible to cut everything out... its just a general shape of stuff.

I dont know who we are ordering the sticker from so that's why I made 2 versions... cos some companys just make u the sticker and its 1 whole thing without the little holes and stuff.

If you take a look at the logos ... they aren't going to cut evertything out...

:arrowr: I'm going to order a logo for the meeting!!:D

brightboyfree
30-04-2005, 09:03 PM
If anyone want to order a logo, please leave a reply in this thread...thanks!
http://img35.echo.cx/img35/5048/fittaerlogocopy8gt.jpg
THE LOGO IS ONLY WHITE COLOUR PART, ALL OTHER COLOUR WILL BECOME COLOURNESS!!
I'm gonna order next friday...

panda[cRx]
30-04-2005, 10:14 PM
i know i'm not a fit/jazz boy but i agree wit what david says about the cutting out part, it would look much better. on the other hand i think that would be close to imposible with kuso's design.

and who has this on their car?
http://photos.imageevent.com/wongy/thejazz/websize/CIMG0181.JPG
for those that dont know that green and yellow 'wakaba mark' is like a japanese P plate and the sticker says like 'just got my licence, overtake me' lol

oh and kuso u think i could get this fitta'er font from you please? :D
(my msn/email is panda.crx@gmail.com:thumbsup: )

kuso
01-05-2005, 01:39 AM
That red on the logo is too bright.

That red just doesn't appeal to me.

brightboyfree
01-05-2005, 07:49 AM
If anyone want to order a logo, please leave a reply in this thread...thanks!
http://img35.echo.cx/img35/5048/fittaerlogocopy8gt.jpg
THE LOGO IS ONLY WHITE COLOUR PART, ALL OTHER COLOUR WILL BECOME COLOURNESS!!
I'm gonna order next friday...

That red on the logo is too bright.

That red just doesn't appeal to me.

The colour part will be disappear since it is very hard to print it to be a sticker......

kuso
01-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Ahh ok that's good then... Thought you were changing it again.

spoondc2
01-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Wahaha....... Man i love the label so much. Great name :thumbsup:
"揸fit人" --- "HO YEAH!!!"

brightboyfree
01-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Ahh ok that's good then... Thought you were changing it again.

But i'm thinking about to change the size to something like this...
http://img91.echo.cx/img91/1570/fittaerlogo24bv.th.jpg

kuso
01-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Dont make it any smaller... no one can see it. Just leave it how it is. I made it specifically for the size... if you wanted a smaller one... it would have to be a different design.

DavidLing
01-05-2005, 02:38 PM
so what is the design of the logo now?? white background and red "Fit" words??? What about the black words? the black words is printed on a white background or holes??

kuso
01-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Nah the white will be the sticker... cos ppl are sticking it on the window. WHereas the colour, the black will be cut out. I prefer to stick mine on the body so this sticker probably won't look good for it. I would prefer white letters and just stick that onto the body.

The size shown there is just too small I reckon. No point making stickers that small. Cos 1, the words won't show up properly at the resolution as seen on computers and 2, it isn't what the logo was designed for.

The entire logo was designed to be about the size of a hand (including fingers). And was also originally designed with no background but just letters as the sticker. I think if you want to change anymore you can create another one yourself. At least give me the respect of my own design and leave it how it is. If you don't like it... don't use it. Im sure there maybe other people that can create another logo that is better. I won't mind sticking on other people's logo but just don't change mine into something else.

I am fine if you dont like my logo. I don't mind... cos design and stuff is very subjective to the person. I liked the logo how I made it... I don't mind if you guys dont ... It's ok.. but I really would prefer if you don't change my design so much.

spoondc2
01-05-2005, 03:26 PM
Your design is great mate, so will there be any colour on the sticker? it's good to keep the red "fit". But i don't really understand which black words you going to cut out?

Nah the white will be the sticker... cos ppl are sticking it on the window. WHereas the colour, the black will be cut out. I prefer to stick mine on the body so this sticker probably won't look good for it. I would prefer white letters and just stick that onto the body.

The size shown there is just too small I reckon. No point making stickers that small. Cos 1, the words won't show up properly at the resolution as seen on computers and 2, it isn't what the logo was designed for.

The entire logo was designed to be about the size of a hand (including fingers). And was also originally designed with no background but just letters as the sticker. I think if you want to change anymore you can create another one yourself. At least give me the respect of my own design and leave it how it is. If you don't like it... don't use it. Im sure there maybe other people that can create another logo that is better. I won't mind sticking on other people's logo but just don't change mine into something else.

I am fine if you dont like my logo. I don't mind... cos design and stuff is very subjective to the person. I liked the logo how I made it... I don't mind if you guys dont ... It's ok.. but I really would prefer if you don't change my design so much.

kuso
01-05-2005, 03:47 PM
I think I was in a bad mood when I saw it. Don't worry about me. Sorry everyone.

Anyway, what Chris meant was that the letters itself will be not coloured. It will be the letters that get cut out and the sticker will overall be white. So in ohter words its like a stencil that we stick on our cars.

kin
01-05-2005, 11:10 PM
I think I was in a bad mood when I saw it. Don't worry about me. Sorry everyone.

Anyway, what Chris meant was that the letters itself will be not coloured. It will be the letters that get cut out and the sticker will overall be white. So in ohter words its like a stencil that we stick on our cars.

Hmm.. i'm not sure which sticker u guys r talking about, but so far all the stickers look pretty good so im cool with whichever ones we going to get~ Chris.. include my order on Friday too thanks!

kuso
01-05-2005, 11:16 PM
pretty much all the stickers we have posted about the brisbane fittae'er logo i made. So its just those ones really.

Anyway Chris, just order one on Friday for me too. Make sure you order one for David

DavidLing
02-05-2005, 03:46 AM
pretty much all the stickers we have posted about the brisbane fittae'er logo i made. So its just those ones really.

Anyway Chris, just order one on Friday for me too. Make sure you order one for David

Yes! Thanks Chris!

Also thanks Kuso for your logo!!:thumbsup:

but i still don't know what is the desing of the logo now?! White background with words are holes. or no background with white words??

kuso
02-05-2005, 10:57 AM
white background with words as whole

brightboyfree
02-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Dont make it any smaller... no one can see it. Just leave it how it is. I made it specifically for the size... if you wanted a smaller one... it would have to be a different design.

I'm not making it smaller, just make it more width......
so that all the size will be the same as we discussed on meeting day...just a bit more width, since we are sticking it on our window, it will looks better if more width....

kuso
02-05-2005, 07:23 PM
Alright.

JA22
03-05-2005, 06:26 PM
i want the sticker and 1 for roger as well.
thks

kuso
05-05-2005, 05:39 PM
Have you ordered the batch yet?

brightboyfree
05-05-2005, 10:50 PM
will be order it on This Friday...

Jus-10
06-05-2005, 04:20 PM
Guys I know this thread has been going on for a while now, but the model specific forums are intended more for technical related issues to the individual models.

At then end of the day the "Brisbane Fitta'er Club" and the designing of the logo has nothing to do with OzHonda and has no real benefit for the members not living or associated with Brisbane.

I have now closed this thread and ask that you please take it to PM so that you can sort it out amongst yourselves.

J