PDA

View Full Version : Good Alarm/ gps system for dc2r???

ibbyDC2R
25-11-2014, 07:25 AM
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good alarm system, the alarm I got on my car now I realised only goes off when I open the car doors, I even tried to put up the sensitivity but that still did nothing.

Having experienced 2 hit and runs on my car both costing me $500 each and they weren't even major just a small dent and paint crack but I had to get em fixed, so I want a alarm that'll go off if a fly touches it, yes that sensitive!!! I don't mind if it's annoying or having to turn it off every time, At least I'll be able to catch those f****d offenders, because both hit and runs happened when I was not so far from the car 10 meters literally just not in my eye site. If I did have a decent alarm it would of went off and caught both offenders.

Was thinking aswell installing a Gps tracking system, my mates black s15 got stolen right infront of his house a few months back, you guys might of seen it on facebook, and another red s14 stolen from macarthur shopping centre car park, that got me thinking I wouldn't want that to happen and if it did ever happen I'll want to be able to track em down !

So yea any ideas guys? Thanks

cbauto
25-11-2014, 07:40 AM
I recommend J's racing exhaust

ibbyDC2R
25-11-2014, 07:44 AM
I recommend J's racing exhaust

Lol twinloop for the win [emoji57]