PDA

View Full Version : GD exhaust

fritzieboie
12-01-2015, 02:06 PM
Hi guys

Do you know where I could buy spoon N1 axle back exhaust for my GD3 I live in Melbourne. Would be looking for good alternatives as well. Any advise guys? Thanks very much

gre03
12-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Goodluck finding a decent muffler for a GD. there are a couple of online places (jdmconcept, passwordjdm, jdmyard [see the theme?]) that sell mufflers and full systems but pretty pricey. cheapest i found was JDMconcept [edit: seems they're gone :( ]

ebay might be your best bet, or wreckers or jp auction

let me know if you find anything coz i'd be interested

VT3C
12-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Hi guys

Do you know where I could buy spoon N1 axle back exhaust for my GD3 I live in Melbourne. Would be looking for good alternatives as well. Any advise guys? Thanks very much

Gaijin-Garage.com (http://www.gaijin-garage.com) are the Official Spoon Distributor for the Oceania Region :)

Spoon N1 for GD3 is 546.18 inc GST and Shipping to your Door.

Spoon B-Pipe for GD3 is 813.79 inc GST and Shipping..

Either can be swapped with stock B-Pipe or Axle-Back so if you need to perform RWC it is 5 minute job to swap Stock Muffler back on :)

Please send me a message or email sales@gaijin-garage.com for more info.

fritzieboie
13-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Thanks guys. Appreciate it. I received a quote from DEA Performance Shop in Dandenong for $400 but it would be a custom made and They need my car for half day.

Apart from Spoon, what would you guys suggest? And where to buy? Thanks guys. I really appreciate your replies.

DreadAngel
13-01-2015, 03:01 PM
Ask them what the $400 consist of... Mild Steel or Stainless [Judging by price Mild Steel, NB: Stainless Steel has several different grades too] also how are they bending it... Mandrel Bent and Crush Bent etc...

Check out OzJazz FB if you've not checked it out :)

Spoon, A'PEXi, Fujitsubo, Ganador, JIC, 5Zigen, HKS, Trust/Greddy, Blitz, etc etc etc etc etc...

Too many to check out ;)

Spoon B-Pipe is one of the best :)

ktran
13-01-2015, 03:42 PM
This is someone here selling a Spoon b pipe for the GD for $650, he's in Melbourne also.

ktran
13-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Here you go;
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?180893-Jazz-GD-GE-js-racing-brace-spoon-exhaust-oem-mats-for-grab&highlight=spoon

Also, someone is selling an xforce muffler to suit gd on the Honda Fit/Jazz Melbourne group on facebook.

gre03
13-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Here you go;
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?180893-Jazz-GD-GE-js-racing-brace-spoon-exhaust-oem-mats-for-grab&highlight=spoon

Also, someone is selling an xforce muffler to suit gd on the Honda Fit/Jazz Melbourne group on facebook.

got a link to the FB seller?

EKVTIR-T
13-01-2015, 07:56 PM
Thanks guys. Appreciate it. I received a quote from DEA Performance Shop in Dandenong for $400 but it would be a custom made and They need my car for half day.

Apart from Spoon, what would you guys suggest? And where to buy? Thanks guys. I really appreciate your replies.
Do NOT go to DEA,I have personal experience with them and the work they did was total dog shit

PM me if you need more details but yeah avoid ...

Youre better of buying the Spoon axle back,get a nicer sound with great quality and fitment

although its a bit costly at first you can resell it later for a decent price because its a reputable brand

fritzieboie
14-01-2015, 11:35 AM
To be honest, I consider going to DEA as my last resort. Spoon N1 axle back is my first choice but would consider X Force as well. Have you got a link for the guy selling X Force mufflers. Do you have the fb link? Thanks guys

VT3C
14-01-2015, 12:56 PM
Please do not mention 'Spoon' and 'X Force' in the same sentence :) haha

fritzieboie
15-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Oh. Sorry

kongfu
15-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Hi guys

Hi Buddy I have spoon genuine High flow B pipe for sale with original instruction manual, gasket etc ready for immediate pick up from melb.