PDA

View Full Version : accord euro vsa

mattwillo
04-02-2015, 03:37 PM
just built 2004 euro to compete in hillclimbs.had first run last weekend and noticed that vsa was still interfering even when switched off.could definately feel a drop in engine power when cornering hard and accelerating out.car is my daily drive with sensible e.g konis,cat back,brakes.any ideas on this problem.

aaronng
07-02-2015, 01:43 PM
Don't think it is VSA. Turning it off allows me to spin the wheels without cutout. You sure it is not because you are spinning the inside wheel when applying full throttle during hard cornering?
An LSD will help

cbauto
07-02-2015, 01:59 PM
Don't think it is VSA. Turning it off allows me to spin the wheels without cutout. You sure it is not because you are spinning the inside wheel when applying full throttle during hard cornering?
An LSD will help
ur still alive....

mattwillo
09-02-2015, 07:24 AM
no mate no wheelspin.running 050 yokohamas that are like glue.got to be something else . definately loss of power

Fredoops
20-02-2015, 09:50 AM
just built 2004 euro to compete in hillclimbs.had first run last weekend and noticed that vsa was still interfering even when switched off.could definately feel a drop in engine power when cornering hard and accelerating out.car is my daily drive with sensible e.g konis,cat back,brakes.any ideas on this problem.

First of all theres a dedicated accord euro subforum: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?86-Accord-Euro

Now, if you have aftermarket ECU VSA can be disabled or neutered if you want.