PDA

View Full Version : Just traded prelude on Euro where do i start on enhancing

majormicky
13-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Not being really mechanically minded, can you guys tell me what mods I should get done to gain better performance etc out of my latest Purchase (Graphite pearl standard 05 euro) i would really like to give my little brother a run for his money as he has just purchased a WRX and being a honda owner prevous to the euro have to prove to him that honda has it over subaru. Have to still matain a family stlye ride hense the trade of the prelude due to my family extending two doors and know leg room just does'nt work with kids and wifes..So where do start???? :?:

aaronng
13-04-2005, 10:59 AM
You won't manage to beat your brother's WRX in your Euro no matter what the mods, unless you go turbo (which is not really a good idea if you bought the Euro for your wife and kids to ride in). What you can do is challenge him in long distance journeys. Take your family and him, go for a nice drive to a holiday location. Watch him arrive exhausted from driving with the harshness and engine noise of his car, while you and your family are fresh and ready to start sightseeing!

stephen8512
13-04-2005, 11:06 AM
TURBO THE BITCH!
heheheh jk jk

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase. Gotta love the graphite euros. GRAPHITE POWER!!! :D

Start with exhaust and cold air intake. INJEN or K&N TYPHOON is the most popular choice and are dyno proven. Exhaust, FUJITSUBO LEGALIS R seems to be used among euro/TSX owners (or some change the dual to a single mandrel to gain more power) Perhaps struts, sway bars, suspension upgrade. (these were off top of my head so pple, feel free to add to this list)

With Euro parts, they arent many in stock in oz so u'll have to source parts from overseas and ebay. The TSX (what the euro is called in the states) forum has lots of pple who have done upgrades to both performace and bodywork so check out that forum too.
heres the link

http://tsx.acurazine.com/

Again. congrats on the purchase and munch that WRX :D

Hipsi
13-04-2005, 11:08 AM
where you will get him is in style. Put some sport springs in it and throw a set of 18 or 19" wheels at it and you're set!

PNR888
13-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Congratulation on your new Euro!

Euro and WRX are 2 completely different classes of cars. but there are definitely plently potential for improvement on performance of all aspects. Like other has said above are good ways to start. Perhaps a F-1 engine will make your Euro the fastest Euro on this plenet.

BTW, Where about are you in QLD, if in SE QLD, welcome to join the cruise.
Click below for the link to details.

yfin
13-04-2005, 12:35 PM
You won't manage to beat your brother's WRX in your Euro no matter what the mods, unless you go turbo (which is not really a good idea if you bought the Euro for your wife and kids to ride in). What you can do is challenge him in long distance journeys. Take your family and him, go for a nice drive to a holiday location. Watch him arrive exhausted from driving with the harshness and engine noise of his car, while you and your family are fresh and ready to start sightseeing!

You would be surprised - I don't want to start a WRX vs Euro thread but the manual standard Euro is not far off.

To get anything under 7.5 seconds to 100kph in a WRX you need lots of revs and a clutch dump above 5000rpm. You REALLY need to be mechanically unsympathetic and there are lots of clunks when you do that! When you see in Motor magazine the WRX achieving 5.9 seconds to 100kph- have you seen how they achieve that? It is a 7000rpm clutch dump.

In the real world - WRX owners don't abuse their cars with 7000rpm clutch dumps (yes some do). If the WRX takes off just above idle in 1st gear (say 2000rpm)- you are looking at 7.5 seconds to 100kph which is similar to a well run 6MT Euro taking off from 2000rpm.

Yes - I have driven both the 04 WRX and the 04 STI.

People - please don't interpret this post the wrong way - I am NOT saying the Euro is a racing car or faster than a WRX. All I am saying is drive the WRX and you will see what I mean about achieving the times you see in car magazines. Real world driving and in gear acceleration is totally different.

LOC888
13-04-2005, 01:35 PM
Drop in a K20A...

blkeuro
13-04-2005, 01:59 PM
Don't forget the Hondata re-flash as a future mod... according to the US forums, it may be the best bang-for-your-buck mod yet!

But even with that you won't beat a WRX - as other members have stated, they are 2 totally different cars. You don't buy a Euro for the 0-100 time (but its quite respectable still for a 4-banger!)..

Pum[Z]
13-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Congrats on ur purchase...

As all the others have said its hard to beat ur bro's WRX with a Euro.. Even if u mod it in a straight line the WRX will win unless u boost ur euro then thats a different story...

The euro is all about safety and comfort and that is where it will win.. The WRX is all about accelaration... Its harsh and feels like ur in a rollercoaster ride if u know what i mean... The euro is quite opposite to that...

Well if u still want to mod the euro.. then go for lightweight wheels, shortshifter, CAI, coilovers, full exhausts from extractors to tip, Vtec controller, modify the ecu.. Thats a start on what u can do with ur euro.. But be aware that doing this will increase the harshness of the ride and ur euro might not be as smooth as standard...

h22a accord
13-04-2005, 02:58 PM
You would be surprised - I don't want to start a WRX vs Euro thread but the manual standard Euro is not far off.

To get anything under 7.5 seconds to 100kph in a WRX you need lots of revs and a clutch dump above 5000rpm. You REALLY need to be mechanically unsympathetic and there are lots of clunks when you do that! When you see in Motor magazine the WRX achieving 5.9 seconds to 100kph- have you seen how they achieve that? It is a 7000rpm clutch dump.

In the real world - WRX owners don't abuse their cars with 7000rpm clutch dumps (yes some do). If the WRX takes off just above idle in 1st gear (say 2000rpm)- you are looking at 7.5 seconds to 100kph which is similar to a well run 6MT Euro taking off from 2000rpm.

People - please don't interpret this post the wrong way - I am NOT saying the Euro is a racing car or faster than a WRX. All I am saying is drive the WRX and you will see what I mean about achieving the times you see in car magazines. Real world driving and in gear acceleration is totally different.

if i can easily beat a my02 wrx that didnt do a 7000rpm launch then a euro might be able to even do it!

aaronng
13-04-2005, 04:21 PM

Really? I was posting based on my experience with the MY99 WRX. Are the newer models heavier?

albii
13-04-2005, 04:40 PM

People - please don't interpret this post the wrong way - I am NOT saying the Euro is a racing car or faster than a WRX. All I am saying is drive the WRX and you will see what I mean about achieving the times you see in car magazines. Real world driving and in gear acceleration is totally different.Agreed ..i have owned a lancer GSR liberty RS and forester GT .......a mate of mine who owns a 99 wrx said he raced a euro and pulled ahead in 1st and 2nd but the euro was catching him in 3rd.....standard wrxs die after 120kmh as the td04 turbo is too small

coladuna
13-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Beat WRX with Euro? Gimme a break. Yeah the 0-100km/h figure for WRX is obtained by dumping the clutch at high rpms but what makes you think that Euro's time wasn't obtained in a similar way? Not to mention the enormous difference in power, especially torque, its got 4WD which will get it moving much faster from stand still. Euro is no slouch but it would be good if people refrained from making ridiculous comments like that, which only creates unnecessary arguments.

as001
13-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Totally agree with coladuna or a liberty gt/b4 for that matter the only high performance subaru the euro would beat and it would be close RB 3.0 H6

EuroAccord13
13-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the Forums dude :)

Please post some pics when you get the car :)

I suggest you forget about beating your little brother's WRX with it :)... To do that, yes it's possible.. Just need to spend lots of money on it LOL..

The Rex and Euro are in different league in the first place.. The Euro's aimed more at the Mazda 6, A4 etc... In this case, some Commodores and Falcons... etc...

yfin
13-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Beat WRX with Euro? Gimme a break. Yeah the 0-100km/h figure for WRX is obtained by dumping the clutch at high rpms but what makes you think that Euro's time wasn't obtained in a similar way? Not to mention the enormous difference in power, especially torque, its got 4WD which will get it moving much faster from stand still. Euro is no slouch but it would be good if people refrained from making ridiculous comments like that, which only creates unnecessary arguments.

The Euro times can be achieved off idle. It has a 4500rpm rev cut - so how can anyone launch it at 7000rpm? Before you start accusing people of ridiculous comments - look at what h22a was saying - he was talking about a non 7000rpm launch. Quote from Motor Magazine Dec 01 re 02 WRX:

"Forget kindness if you want to go quick in the AWD WRX. OUr initial two runs were slow: 5000 revs at launch aren't enough and the WRX bogs off the line to clock a 400 metre time of 15.9 seconds".

May I remind you that Mattell just got 15.5 seconds. So what is so ridiculous?

Further:

"Not mean by half. We get feral on the next two runs and increase launch revs to 7000rpm... In 7.47 seconds it's topped 100km/h... Start to finish the 02 wrx covers 400 metres in 15.15 seconds..."

Wow - what a rocket - 7.47 seconds.

D16Y
13-04-2005, 07:04 PM
nicely covered yfin

yfin
13-04-2005, 07:07 PM
nicely covered yfin

I try not to say things unless I can back it up - Coladuna is always waiting to pounce to prove me wrong! :D

coladuna
13-04-2005, 07:42 PM
The Euro times can be achieved off idle. It has a 4500rpm rev cut - so how can anyone launch it at 7000rpm? Before you start accusing people of ridiculous comments - look at what h22a was saying - he was talking about a non 7000rpm launch. Quote from Motor Magazine Dec 01 re 02 WRX:

"Forget kindness if you want to go quick in the AWD WRX. OUr initial two runs were slow: 5000 revs at launch aren't enough and the WRX bogs off the line to clock a 400 metre time of 15.9 seconds".

May I remind you that Mattell just got 15.5 seconds. So what is so ridiculous?

Further:

"Not mean by half. We get feral on the next two runs and increase launch revs to 7000rpm... In 7.47 seconds it's topped 100km/h... Start to finish the 02 wrx covers 400 metres in 15.15 seconds..."

Wow - what a rocket - 7.47 seconds.

And what makes you think the time achieved by the magazine's driver is a good time? Even if you don't do 7000rpm launch, you are dreaming. You do realise the official 0-100km/h time for the Euro varies quite a bit as well don't you? Unless the WRX driver is really shithouse, it's highly unlikely and impossible for the Euro to win. Is that time for an auto or manual btw?

What's so significant about what h22a said btw? We don't even know if that WRX was racing him or not and whether he's a decent driver for that matter. In other words, it's meaningless.

Oh and bear in mind that time you mentioned was for the crappy bug eye wrx which everyone knows is heavy and slower compared to other models. LOL
You call that backing up your statement? It's worthless and anyone can say that sort of thing. As a Euro owner myself, I like my car but I don't expect the impossible from it.

yfin
13-04-2005, 07:51 PM
And what makes you think the time achieved by the magazine's driver is a good time? Even if you don't do 7000rpm launch, you are dreaming.
Oh and bear in mind that time you mentioned was for the crappy bug eye wrx which everyone knows is heavy and slower compared to other models. LOL
You call that backing up your statement? It's worthless and anyone can say that sort of thing. As a Euro owner myself, I like my car but I don't expect the impossible from it.

The only worthless comment is your suggestion that people are being ridiculous. Sometimes I wonder if you read the threads or just like to disagree with everything. Quote:

H22a specifically referred to the 02 WRX - that is what HE was referring to. You say it is ridiculous - how can you back that up in light of the times above for the 02 model? Very convenient to say oh "that is not a good time". It is the time Motor recorded with a friggen 7000rpm launch - what do you want them to do - launch harder?

It is a manual WRX. Yes - "official" 0-100km/h time for the Euro varies - we all know what times it can achieve.

Also very convenient for you to now say the bug eye model was crap - your post said

Beat WRX with Euro? Gimme a break.

So if the bug eye model was crap - do you concede it is not ridiculous for H22A to suggest POSSIBLY the Euro can beat the 02 bug eye model with a non 7000RPM launch? For h22a to say it is possible is not ridiculous at all - it is just an opinion. It is also backed up by Motor magazine times - 15.9 for a 5000rpm launch. The Euro can do that and you know it.

coladuna
13-04-2005, 08:19 PM
H22a specifically referred to the 02 WRX - that is what HE was referring to. You say it is ridiculous - how can you back that up in light of the times above for the 02 model? Very convenient to say oh "that is not a good time". It is the time Motor recorded with a friggen 7000rpm launch - what do you want them to do - launch harder?

Haha. You are a work of art dude. So it's not convenient for you to say 'such and such dude got such and such time'? Just because they launch it at high rpms, it doesn't necessarily mean it will be fast. I wonder why the best they could acheive, even with your so-called 7000rpm is measly low 7 sec, when others quote low 6 sec for MY02. Oh they must have launched it at 10000rpm. *chuckles* Even the auto version of MY02 WRX does 7.1 sec. Do you seriously think manual will be slower just because you are not launching it at 7000rpm? Get a clue.

Also very convenient for you to now say the bug eye model was crap - your post said

Yeah I said bug eye is crap compared to other WRX's but it is still faster than Euro's. What's your point? Duh~

So now you concede it is not so outrageous for H22A to suggest the Euro can beat the 02 bug eye model? Impossible is it?

Will you get a clue please? Like I said, what h22a said is pretty much meaningless. Do we know that WRX didn't have extra passengers in the car at that time? No. Do we know the condition of that car at that time? No. Do we know whether he was really racing him full on? No. It seems like you are basing your whole argument on bunch of assumptions.

Manual transmission MY03 Impreza WRX v MY02 Impreza WRX

0-100 km/h:5.69 seconds 6.43
400 metres: 13.92 seconds 14.62

Driver: Cody Crocker, Subaru Rally Team Australia
Data independently collected using Corrys Datron microwave speed sensor

yfin
13-04-2005, 08:23 PM
No assumptions - just experience driving WRXs and the Motor article. Rather than waste my breath I only have one question for you Coladuna.

How many WRXs have you driven?

coladuna
13-04-2005, 08:25 PM
No assumptions - just experience driving WRXs and the Motor article. Rather than waste my breath I only have one question for you Coladuna.

How many WRXs have you driven?

Sorry to disappoint you but I have driven WRX before. It's not exactly a BMW 745iL you know. *chuckles*

Wow. Big deal. I've seen reviews on Euro quoting 0-100km/h time as slow as high 8 secs. Is it really that slow? I think not.

Just because Euro is slower than WRX, it's nothing to be ashamed of. We knew it's not a sports car when we bought it.

yfin
13-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Sorry to disappoint you but I have driven WRX before. It's not exactly a BMW 745iL you know. *chuckles*

Wow. Big deal. I've seen reviews on Euro quoting 0-100km/h time as slow as high 8 secs. Is it really that slow? I think not.

You can't ever disagree that Motor got 15.9 for a 5000rpm WRX launch. Call them crap drivers - whatever. That is what they got and that is what H22a was on about - a lower than redline launch.

EuroAccord13
13-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Guys... Guys...

I think it's going abit off topic now :)

He asked for tips to make the Euro go faster, not how fast a WRX or Euro can go :).......

Don't make me use my Mod Stick :D

albii
13-04-2005, 08:39 PM
let me just say when i say this that iam speaking from experiance not magazines.........unless i dumped the clutch at high revs on either the forester GT liberty RS or lancer GSR it would have had bucklies against even a v6 commodore auto.....the beauty of 4wd is that you can do that without wheelspin but let us not forget that they are also effected by drivetrain losses......GSR makes 85kw at the wheels in standard trim...

EuroAccord13
13-04-2005, 08:40 PM
Why isn't anyone reading my previous post LOL!!! :D

I swear last chance :D

aaronng
13-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Hehe. To get things back on topic, you can follow EuroAccord13's lead by taking out your rear seats to lighten your car. Hhehehe...

Just found out that the current model WRX weighs 1395kg. Same as the base manual Euro!

THRUST
13-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Dont make your Euro fast! Just pimp it up. Unless you want to sacrifice everything the Euro was meant to be and spend ridiculos amounts of money.

And the bug eyed WRX 0-100 might not be that impressive but the top end is.

Jus-10
13-04-2005, 09:10 PM
My theory is this...enjoy the Euro for what it is and don't worry about trying to beat other types of cars. It is an awesome car anddoes what it is meant exceptionally!

After reading the posts though and doing some calculations, I have beat a manual H22A Prelude in my Jazz...Does that mean I can beat the old rexie?! It makes sense!

I do remember Coladuna telling me that I was lying about that result even though I was the one doing the driving at the time - it seems to me that Coladuna quite enjoys playing devil's advocate...

All I can say is if you want to give your bro a run, do it....you might be pleasantly surprised, and your bro might came away rather errr...stunned!

Enjoy

Catcha
13-04-2005, 09:36 PM
To to shed some light on this issue of debate about a WRX Vs Euro.
I use to own a MY99 WRX now not saying it's best car in the world. but for the value for money, you can't beat it, sub 50g performance car, both wheels and motors says it all. fastest wrx to come out of the factory, until the 03 came out.

Now I use to drag race my car, nothing serious took it twice to see what it can do safely in control conditons and go against other cars.
Best I could get was a 13.5 worst while starting off was high 14's, my car at the time had a full exhaust system.

Now how did i get my 13.5, by dumping the clutch, most would think ? The answer would be getting the right friction point between letting the clutch out and letting it grip then letting go full on. Dumping it as all would know is reving it up to 7000rpm and side stepping or dumping releasing it and no feathering. very brutal and not good for the drivetrain or components.
Most people perception is that WRX gearboxes are weak and you may be right, but it takes alot abuse for a gear box to go, and being of forums....most people are first to put there hand up and say hey, "my gear box is gone, what do I replace it with". But rarely is that the case. It does happen but not as often as you think, and most WRX's do not go driving around with dogboxes installed either.

And why pay and extra 10g over a normal wrx for and STI ? cause it can handle more abuse, there G/B and way more stronger than standard and have also rarely hear of and STI Gear box going. before anything else.
There is a huge difference between owning a WRX and Driving one around the block. As a previous owner and others on a wrx forum. You learn to take care of you car and know what limts are permitted before things break. I have seen people go through gear boxes and spend a sh%Tload on it but hey. That is like every launch is 7000rpm no sympathy and trying to get the best time possible, but they have cash to burn.

It surprises me that some people, because they have driven one not own one , seem to know it all.
Some comments are correct, the car does run out of puff at about 120kph, but its was designed for short burst acceleration.

As for modding your euro, get some extractors, filter, full exhaust, aftermarket computer, that will be a pretty good start in keeping up with the WRX. Never the less I plan on getting a Euro in a few years time, because in it's class, just like the WRX, it's value for money and performance wise is best in it's class, which is why so many people have them and are on this forum as well

NeoNode
13-04-2005, 09:46 PM
To to shed some light on this issue of debate about a WRX Vs Euro.
I use to own a MY99 WRX now not saying it's best car in the world. but for the value for money, you can't beat it, sub 50g performance car, both wheels and motors says it all. fastest wrx to come out of the factory, until the 03 came out.

I thought it was the MY97 WRX that was the fastest? :confused:

Catcha
13-04-2005, 09:53 PM
Nah MY99 had the more Aggressive ECU out of all the models until 03, I must it admit quality was terrible rattles and so fourth but it was one fun car. Just like eveyone else i learn from forums, most WRX owner are over 25 to 40's mature well established people and have money to burn, and are not afraid to spend money on there cars.
learn something new everyday hey :)

majormicky
13-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Okay wow was'nt expecting to receive a novel of info but its made interesting reading i now think i know more about my brothers car then mine lol well thanks guys think i might just start with the rims go from there so tell me those body kits where in queensland can i source them or is via the net the only way??

albii
13-04-2005, 10:59 PM
It surprises me that some people, because they have driven one not own one , seem to know it all.
Some comments are correct, the car does run out of puff at about 120kph, but its was designed for short burst acceleration.

that is why i said that a friend of mine with a my99 wrx raced a euro and pulled away 1st and 2nd but then the euro was reeling it back in.......you are right it is built for short bursts of acceleration but on the highway it just doesn't deliver......

toE
13-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Okay wow was'nt expecting to receive a novel of info but its made interesting reading i now think i know more about my brothers car then mine lol well thanks guys think i might just start with the rims go from there so tell me those body kits where in queensland can i source them or is via the net the only way??

Have a read through this forum by searching, as I'm pretty sure some members have provided info on where to get Euro bodykits locally. :)

baboo
14-04-2005, 08:30 AM
errr....remember it's

90% driver, 10% car.

Doesn't matter how good the car is if you cannot extract the full potential of the car.

Say you're in a fully modded 500hp WRX or something & race against Michael Schumacher in a fully stock Toyota Echo, chances are you're gonna loose.
(Circuit racing, not drag strip)

yfin
14-04-2005, 08:48 AM
errr....remember it's

90% driver, 10% car.

Doesn't matter how good the car is if you cannot extract the full potential of the car.

Say you're in a fully modded 500hp WRX or something & race against Michael Schumacher in a fully stock Toyota Echo, chances are you're gonna loose.

Lol :D Great analogy. I would pay to see that race - or even better what a great idea for a reality TV show -- Average Joe vs Michael Schumacher. .... We need a good car show on Australian TV - I reckon it would do really well!

aaronng
14-04-2005, 09:01 AM
Go-kart with M Schumacher! Wooo hoooo!!!

coladuna
14-04-2005, 10:14 AM
After reading the posts though and doing some calculations, I have beat a manual H22A Prelude in my Jazz...Does that mean I can beat the old rexie?! It makes sense!

Exactly my point. If one driver sucks, what's the point in saying 'I beat such and such car'? Comparing cars like that is pointless and meaningless as I have said about thousand times already.

I do remember Coladuna telling me that I was lying about that result even though I was the one doing the driving at the time - it seems to me that Coladuna quite enjoys playing devil's advocate

I just like to believe in facts rather than an individual's experience in an UNCONTROLLED environment, which have WAY TOO MANY variables we cannot be certain about. eg. driver ability, whether both drivers were really racing etc

Catcha
14-04-2005, 11:06 AM

If your brother goes to these sites www.rexnet.com.au (http://www.rexnet.com.au) and www.wrx.com.au (http://www.wrx.com.au)
He will gain so much information and learn so much, even he will be surprised, If you never owned a turbo thats the place to find out what to do and how things work. Bearing in mind the first site I have you use to be very good, but some fourms members left cause of the crap, that carries on. Those are the only two sites to go visit.....and as for your honda I guess here it and those american sites as well. I have no doubt that a Euro modified can keep up with a Stock WRX to a certain point even a MY99.

My last drag was against a 200sx modified with 11g worth mods done to it, Was a mate of a mates.
We launched and through the gears of 1st was a bumper ahead 2nd still bumper ahead 3 dead even , and i thought wow this is pretty cool, when i hit 4th it was all over, it just pulled away 4 car lengths when i had the pedal mashed to the ground. Could not belive it. My terminal speed was 160kph at the end of the straight, the 200sx was 180kph huge difference.

LOC888
14-04-2005, 02:22 PM
errr....remember it's

90% driver, 10% car.

Dont u guys watch Initial D? Just kidding..
Cant compare the euro to wrx, they are in totally different class...

EuroAccord13
15-04-2005, 03:30 AM
So the bottomline of this whole thing is.......

DANG just mod your Euro the way you like it :) If you lose to your brother's Rex, you win him in the comfort department, the fuel economy department, the space department.. Geeez just about anything that is not related to straight line speed... mmmm :p

VirIIx
15-04-2005, 09:56 AM
Now that's probably one of the more interesting topics i've read in a long time, wondering a few times if it would break out of hand but it didn't :)

With the money we've all spent on our euro's - especially in the case of the luxury, We could've bought a WRX. It's as simple as that.

Personally speaking, I looked at both cars, I liked the performance and the awd comfort of a WRX, but.. bluntly put. That car is cheap. No luxury, it's bare to the bone inside, ugly and makes me feel like im in a darly 1990's vehicle. The large spoiler in the back is hard to see through, and god forbid as cool as the scoop is at the front, it's also hard to see over, especially if you were in the STI. I also don't like door windows without a frame :p

The whole safety and awareness issue just wasn't there and, oh.. the while 5MT on a WRX doesn't cut it for me, if i wanted 6MT - i'd have to fork out more cash for the STI.

But they are fun to drive because of the AWD and like everyone has said - the accellaration.

I chose the euro because it offers better than most performance, performance that rivals that of a V6 holden/ford (prob not the latest ones) but you'd still give them a run for their money.

The Euro is luxurious in every respect, elegant sexy design, and a really nice, comfortable driving experience with a very nice interior (cept that the oversea's models get all the good stuff like rear fog lights and heated side mirrors which i miss)
Fuel economy is also a major factor.

This is why I personally chose the Euro. I could rave on more but you get the picture.

On a side note, I used to drive a Chrysler Neon 3SP AUTO. ***YFIN Edit - sorry mate street racing is inappropriate and references to it are not allowed ***

vxexec
15-04-2005, 01:28 PM
So the bottomline of this whole thing is.......

DANG just mod your Euro the way you like it :) If you lose to your brother's Rex, you win him in the comfort department, the fuel economy department, the space department.. Geeez just about anything that is not related to straight line speed... mmmm :p

That's why I have 2: euro luxury for all of the above and a 270rwkw commodore for my power fix :D