PDA

View Full Version : 03 accord euro misfiring! Need help urgently!

jppisbest
27-04-2015, 08:44 PM
Hey everyone, basically my euro is misfiring for some reason. It didn't have any problems during the night before but in the morning when I started up the car for it to warm up it started missing. So as you'd expect I started pulling out the coil packs & also the spark plugs to take a look at the condition it's in & they seem fine. What I found out though was that one of the coil packs wasn't firing right & I did multiple test upon switching it to a different cylinder while removing one at a time from each cylinder & came to a conclusion that one of the coil packs were bad.
After some time I was able to pick up a second hand coil pack & swapped it with the one I believe that's faulty & it started up fine, idled fine until it was warned up & then it began to do the same. So I did switched the coil packs around again, now with the second one I purchased. It seemed to only do it on one cylinder which is 1st or 4th (drivers side of the engine)
Has anyone had this issue before & if so have they found a resolution to it?
My second guess would be the injectors but I don't want to do more work than I'd like to especially with work & all.

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this matter!

Thank you in advance!

Fredoops
01-05-2015, 09:43 PM
check alternator voltages.