PDA

View Full Version : honda crx

tinjdmb18c
01-05-2015, 05:12 PM
hi everyone , at the moment i;m driving an eg civic got a jdm b18c engine in it , but now i wanna buy a crx shelll to slot the b18c into it wondering any has done one before ? i;m a bit unsure the left hand side engine mount wtether the b18c can b fit or not ,or may b i need a hasport engine mount pls feel free to put on any comment thanks

pat88c
03-05-2015, 12:51 AM
Yes can be done with easy as if it a eg crx delsol

If you want a ed9 crx will need more work with some more swap parts as standard ed9 comes with a d16a8 engine

cbauto
10-05-2015, 02:20 AM
this is the INTEGRA section of the forum dimwit

leej8
10-05-2015, 06:07 AM
this is the INTEGRA section of the forum dimwit
Your just the Internet police arnt ye ,dip shit know what you are a fool just a little fool the more i read your posts the more i wont to rip your head off you fool, who gives you the right to talk to people the way you do? Just cos you live a sad life and has no firends dont try and suck other people into your sad little world m80 ,

cbauto
10-05-2015, 08:41 AM
Your just the Internet police arnt ye ,dip shit know what you are a fool just a little fool the more i read your posts the more i wont to rip your head off you fool, who gives you the right to talk to people the way you do? Just cos you live a sad life and has no firends dont try and suck other people into your sad little world m80 ,

do you have any positive information to add to this thread?