or you can just buy the normal lip kit

Honda_FD
17-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Yeah. Why not get a Mugen lipkit?
What State you in?

Check out OTR Motorsport. They do shipping aswell

noobies
17-05-2015, 04:32 PM
The Mugen lip kit is very aggressive looking. It's very low looking plus coupled with lower suspension even more low goodness. =]
The normal lip kit is very refined and sleek looking.

That's just my opinion. I did have the Mugen lip kit on my prefacelift and it did turn heads.

Genuine bodykits come in a durable/flexible plastic and cost a lot of money. You may have to factor in painting cost as well.

Replica kits usually come in ABS plastic or fiberglass. Both have their pros and cons but is cheaper than buying genuine.
ABS plastic is strong and somewhat flexible but fitment is not guaranteed and repair is very hard if cracked or damaged.
Fiberglass can crack easily but fitment is better as it can be fixed easily. Repairing fiberglass is also easier.

I prefer ABS plastic and did purchase from OTR Motorsport. The rear lip and side skirts fitment was great but the front lip did require
a bit more work to mould and fit on the bumper.

Installation for both genuine and replica is basically 'glue', 'double sided tape' and 'screw' the front and rear lips onto their respective bumper.
The side skirts, however, requires the stock skirts to be removed and the new skirts installed in their place.

I hope that helps. This was from my experience with a lip kit. Feel free to ask if you need answers.