PDA

View Full Version : AUS 2009 Accord Euro Lux Navi Rattle In Boot / Rear Parcel Shelf

Lev
19-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Hi Guys,

I have tried to look through the forum for any relevant post regarding the above issue and could not find anything so i apologize in advance if it has been asked before. Im new to the forum and i drive a 2009 Honda Accord Euro Lux Navi spec vehicle and have noticed over the past few weeks that an annoying ticking/rattling sound coming from the rear parcel shelf when im driving. It is quite annoying and have tried to locate and fix the issue but every time i drive it the fix hasn't fixed the issue. Just wanted to know if any other Euro owners out there have had or have the same issue with a possible solution/fix or a point in the right direction to having it fixed. Appreciate all input and comments and thanks in advance 😊

chris41
20-05-2015, 04:59 PM
I have a 2008 Accord Euro Standard 6MT and I noticed a intermittent metallic 'creak' from the rear shelf area when the car was brand new which appeared to gradually go away over time. I do recall a post about this as at least one owner had taken the issue back to the dealer but I cant recall what the remedy, if any, was sorry.