PDA

View Full Version : Koni part number external adjustable fd Civic

dynofd
30-08-2015, 11:49 AM
Hi guys,

Been calling around trying to get koni yellow externally adjustable shocks for my fd Civic.. Everywhere I have called can't seem to find a listing for Australian spec.. Anyone know who to call or know the part numbers thanks

lilthug
30-08-2015, 12:09 PM
koni australia
check for part numbers here
http://www.toperformance.com.au/catalogue_fs.html
or contact them directly to confirm part numbers

they can give you a list of dealers in your local area who can provide you with the required parts

dynofd
31-08-2015, 11:50 AM
Cheers mate,

I went into them top performance they couldnt help me as there as so many variances couldt tie it into a local fd. The catalogue presents the same confusion thats why I was asking

curtis265
31-08-2015, 12:00 PM
Cheers mate,

I went into them top performance they couldnt help me as there as so many variances couldt tie it into a local fd. The catalogue presents the same confusion thats why I was asking

how many variants could there possibly be?

dynofd
31-08-2015, 12:05 PM
As with the catalogue depends varying on the country spec and engine etc. Nothing seems to tie in with ours.

there is a us spec and a asian spec too different.. They said also ties into engine weight which is also problematic as they list 1.4/1.8/2.4

I have brought konis for several cars from them before never had any issues

lilthug
31-08-2015, 12:09 PM
take out your standard shocks and take measurements

full extended length, full compressed length, bush, shaft sizes etc

im suprised toperformance didnt ask you these questions

lolmclol
31-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Get the USA FA spec coilovers.

dynofd
31-08-2015, 01:04 PM
take out your standard shocks and take measurements

full extended length, full compressed length, bush, shaft sizes etc

im suprised toperformance didnt ask you these questions

Yeah I think I will have to go down that path. I find it very hit and miss dealing with them.

dynofd
31-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Get the USA FA spec coilovers.

Thats a option but a bit overkill for what im trying to achieve

curtis265
31-08-2015, 01:47 PM
Thats a option but a bit overkill for what im trying to achieve

What are you trying to achieve?

dynofd
31-08-2015, 01:52 PM
Just some better quality shocks and ability to adjust them. Im not going to track it or anything. I have done this combo before on a few cars been really happy with the results. I have coilovers in one of my cars already and its not where im heading with this one. Its just a daily thats all. Do really appreciate the help thou