PDA

View Full Version : Accord Euro CU2 Mods

Jaymillsibday
27-10-2015, 07:50 PM
I don't know if this has been covered yet, I tried to use the search button - doesn't look like it found anything.

Can you guys tell me what CU2 mods there are to get. It is probably best to label them as the following -

Engine mods: bla bla bla
Handling mods: blablabla

Thankyou :)

Zak
30-10-2015, 04:31 PM
Engine - Injen Cold Air Intake or alternatively you can remove the resonator and the induction noise would be greater, exhaust, headers, high flow cat..
Handling - Coilover's or springs

Jaymillsibday
30-10-2015, 05:42 PM
Engine - Injen Cold Air Intake or alternatively you can remove the resonator and the induction noise would be greater, exhaust, headers, high flow cat..
Handling - Coilover's or springs

Some of those mods are unavailable to the cu2, for example the headers you cant change over on the cu2. I dont think you can get an ecu tune either haha

Zak
30-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Oh wow, really? Hahah, I read up on the headers once before, but I thought someone was talking shit :confused:

Thought it would be supported well like the CL's were.. but an Injen Intake would be great! You'll be addicted to all that induction noise :D

What're you mainly after though? Power? Looks? Etc

Fredoops
06-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Some of those mods are unavailable to the cu2, for example the headers you cant change over on the cu2. I dont think you can get an ecu tune either haha

you can get an ECU tune.

and you can change the header, well it's not really a header but a down pipe.

You're also posting in the wrong forum, theres a dedicated accord euro sub-forum here:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?86-Accord-Euro

Jaymillsibday
06-11-2015, 09:38 PM
But do you actually know anything else about the euro?

And can you change the forum for me, I have no idea how to - i just followed the "accord" tab cause there was nothing else

Fredoops
07-11-2015, 01:24 AM
But do you actually know anything else about the euro?

What do you want to know?

Jaymillsibday
07-11-2015, 05:26 AM
The question of this thread, man how did u miss that? Cmon