PDA

View Full Version : My 2015 HRV

sismic
30-12-2015, 11:22 AM
I've been absent from this forum few years now since I had my accord euro CL9 sold.

Now I am back with Honda, this is my new HRV taken couple of weeks ago.

Do we have many HRV owner in OZHonda?

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=29094&stc=1

blk_shadow
07-01-2016, 06:58 AM
hey man,

good to see another HRV owner here. I don't think many of the new HRV owners are active here though.

we should probably catch up sometimes since we are both in VIC.

RenzokukenJ
07-01-2016, 10:54 AM
User cbauto has HIV, don't ask for pictures though!

5pinkclouds
13-01-2016, 07:43 PM
Im so excited I just bought a new HRV. Havent taken delivery of it yet. Have never seen one on the road. Why arent these cars more popular. I love the look of urs sismic. I just got the base model in ruse black with window tint and side steps. At first glance I thought urs was ruse but it must be carnelian? As it seems lighter?

curtis265
13-01-2016, 10:31 PM
Im so excited I just bought a new HRV. Havent taken delivery of it yet. Have never seen one on the road. Why arent these cars more popular. I love the look of urs sismic. I just got the base model in ruse black with window tint and side steps. At first glance I thought urs was ruse but it must be carnelian? As it seems lighter?

Which rock do you live under?

blk_shadow
14-01-2016, 07:08 AM

HRV is actually the most sold model here in Aus. I've seen a lot of them around.

connorling
14-01-2016, 12:44 PM
HRV is actually the most sold model here in Aus. I've seen a lot of them around.

I thought the Honda CRV is more popular.
HRV 1st gen is the worst looking Honda ever,.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT93any0-yHmWX3xVCMaN-Bhnn93Zs6Sz_9c48wYpmtJMZ0k-1-
I guess people hate the first gen HRV so much that they never even have HRV in their mind when they are looking for a big hatchback/"soft roader"

blk_shadow
14-01-2016, 08:20 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT93any0-yHmWX3xVCMaN-Bhnn93Zs6Sz_9c48wYpmtJMZ0k-1-
I guess people hate the first gen HRV so much that they never even have HRV in their mind when they are looking for a big hatchback/"soft roader"
Not the old HRV obviously. Since the release of the new RU HRV, CRV's sale has been suffering. That is why they dropped the price on the CRV to attract more buyer.

u mad?
14-01-2016, 11:09 PM
I don't know why people buy cars like these

not a 4wd- can't do any sort of real off roading
look shit
sound shit
are they at least super practical or something? never understood the whole 'soft roader' thing

connorling
15-01-2016, 05:36 PM

look shit
sound shit
are they at least super practical or something? never understood the whole 'soft roader' thing

same.
its a tall hatchback, seat for 5 just like sedan and hatch. most just FWD like most hatch and sedan, but you have to pay more on rego, more expensive on tyres. insurance is more because car cost more.
uses more fuel.

curtis265
18-01-2016, 07:13 PM

look shit
sound shit

it's tall so you feel safer bus

connorling
19-01-2016, 10:09 AM
it's tall so you feel safer bus

until u get hit on the side and tip over.

u mad?
19-01-2016, 11:16 AM
until u get hit on the side and tip over.

x2, dat false sense of safety

RenzokukenJ
19-01-2016, 12:56 PM
Yh but won't fall over because Honda

connorling
19-01-2016, 01:13 PM
x2, dat false sense of safety

lowered car save lives

Bob hornby
29-01-2016, 05:11 PM
Hi Sismic, I bought a VTI-S the same colour as yours a couple of months ago, I love mine it does exactly what it is intended for, i.e. not on the race track of off roading. Just a good looking practical car with lots of quality.
Bob

TPham
07-03-2016, 09:43 PM
same.
its a tall hatchback, seat for 5 just like sedan and hatch. most just FWD like most hatch and sedan, but you have to pay more on rego, more expensive on tyres. insurance is more because car cost more.
uses more fuel.

I traded in my 2013 Camry to get a brandnew HRV. I still pay the same for rego, and cheaper comprehensive insurance for HRV.

Blaze
11-03-2016, 09:58 AM
The first Gen HRV was easily the ugliest Honda ever. The new one on the other hand is pretty good looking. I'm not a big fan of the new CRV, doesn't look as nice as the b-series and has a ridiculous blind spot. The new HRV looks pretty sporty though and modern. I would buy one if I wanted a compact family car. Not sure whether the 'taller is safer' thing applies or not.