PDA

View Full Version : B16??

RenzokukenJ
09-09-2022, 01:29 PM
Morning ozhondie.

I have a B16, but you see this isn't the issue. I've had really, REALLY bad diarrhoea for the last 3 weeks. Like to the point where I have gone to hospital 4 times and each time they have given me a drip. At what point do you guys think that McDonald's is the culprit? I only have it 4 times a day at minimum, I don't think it's excessive. Thoughts?

Vvvtec
09-09-2022, 01:32 PM
What I wanna know is how many plys is your toilet paper you are using. If you're on that no frills home brand stuff you're gonna end up fingering your own anus when you push through. Highly recommend.

Welcome to Valhalla my child pbuh

RenzokukenJ
09-09-2022, 01:39 PM
I've been letting it air dry, then I spend the majority of my night leisurely picking at it before finally falling asleep smelling my fingers

Vvvtec
09-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Ahh yess the old air dryed crust technique.

They're actually quiet a nutritious snack, the perfect dessert or late night snack.

Mmm scrumptious. Add extra chili to your diet for some added zest.

RenzokukenJ
09-09-2022, 01:46 PM
Funny you say that, I usually let my dog eat it, but the real treat (embarrassed to say) is that I like to smell his breath right after. The smell is like roses to me. Sometimes he licks my teeth in a show of submission, which feels unreal, not too mention the taste and smell... Hnngg

Vvvtec
09-09-2022, 01:58 PM
That reminds me, on a totally unrelated note, do you happen to need a dog walker by any chance?