PDA

View Full Version : What f1 driver do you / have you hated and why??

nEUROtic
25-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Man I hate jacques. I dont have any reason for it, but he just is such an arrogant bastard.

Who do you hate??

toE
25-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Hate's a strong word. :p

But I usually turn away when I hear Raikonen's name, unless it was something funny ie. engine blowing up! :p

Reason? I don't know. Maybe cos it's blardy hard to hear or listen to what the hell he is saying come press time (the one after the races - when he gets a podium) :D

nEUROtic
25-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Fisichella - I think he is overated

LUD02C
25-04-2005, 10:03 PM
How could you hate Jacques?
He nailed Danni Minogue and other singer/models.

I'm not a fan of Jenson at all after British F3 with him hitting Webber and costing Webber the championship.

David Coulthard is another person I don't think highly of, just complains about people putting him down (Ron Dennis)

Oh, but I do love Ralf, he is the most entertaining driver in F1, should be in NASCAR just hits people off :D

But I don't hate any of them!

kenshin
25-04-2005, 10:11 PM
i'm with jimbo... hate is a strong word...
kimi i respect as a driver BUT interview skills... cant understand 2 words from this guy...

cant believe ferrari has their sights on him 'if' schumacher' retires after this year....
dont like trulli much either...

nEUROtic
25-04-2005, 10:11 PM
Just coz I hate him doesnt mean i cant respect him for nailing danni. Ralf I got nothing against. I dont think he is fantastic but.

JDM.Power
25-04-2005, 10:15 PM
hate:eddie irvine
reason: for getting between mika an M.schuey in one Final Race for the Championship in 98 i think. he was blocking mika through out the race so schuey can win....an ferrari got penalise an schuey lost the championship an mika won it.

LUD02C
25-04-2005, 10:15 PM
If you look at any Fin they have ZERO tv skills.
Tommi Makkinen, Kimi Rakkenin, Marcus Grohnholm etc
I know spelling isn't right lol

LUD02C
25-04-2005, 10:17 PM
hate:eddie irvine
reason: for getting between mika an M.schuey in one Final Race for the Championship in 98 i think. he was blocking mika through out the race so schuey can win....an ferrari got penalise an schuey lost the championship an mika won it.

Eddie had carisma and said what he felt and got in major shit for it.
What a champion!

I remember that race I think!

Vivski
25-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Ralf Schumacher. He's a nutter! No holds barred, doesn't mind driving straight into anyone.

kenshin
25-04-2005, 10:52 PM
haha ralf is trying to follow michael's footsteps...

still remember what jason wrote about how he switch from driving a bmw to a toyota and couldnt reverse without beepers to tell him to stop lol...

ferrari wont sign up kimi... half of what they do is press... so if the lad cant hold a conversation with sponsers etc ... sure he can drive, but i dont see him as becoming a ferrari driver

Javed
26-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Todt has already advised that he has his eye on Raikonnen, instead of Alonso like everybody has been suggesting.

jackosimm
26-04-2005, 05:30 PM
i find montoya an arrogant c*#t, and jacques

civ_sik
26-04-2005, 05:46 PM
alonso, trulli, and Tiago Motrerio (spelling)

nEUROtic
26-04-2005, 06:17 PM
Yeah BOOO jacques

kenshin
26-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Todt has already advised that he has his eye on Raikonnen, instead of Alonso like everybody has been suggesting.

yes he was quoted for saying he'll prefer to see a young driver that currently drives for a 'german english' team... with no actual mention of raikonenn... 'no comment' comes to mind when his name was tossed up...

but the day ferrari offers raikonnen a seat is the day i give up watching f1

^^v
26-04-2005, 07:13 PM
i find montoya quite annoying...:thumbdwn:

nEUROtic
26-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Why will you give up watching f1??

LUD02C
26-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Ferrari won't take either Kimi or Alonso.
They will go for a young up coming driver like Luizzi and piss Rubens off and Michael can teach the young Italian everything.

Montoya has character you can't hate him.

People who are boring (anyone says kimi i'll snap he spent $8,000 euros on strippers and drinks, that ain't boring)
But drivers like Sato and whinging British wanks like DC

***Now I know a lot of you LOVE Sato but to me he isn't anything special to the F1 paddock and is damm boring!

nEUROtic
26-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Yeah and kimi has a tag heuer watch like me, and thats just class ;)

jackosimm
26-04-2005, 07:53 PM

hahaha smooth! yeh i no montoyas got character, but just his arrogance shits me, lol i no im talking like i no him as friends, but just from what ive heard/read. Like storming out on those guys who asked that question at the 2004 melbourne GP, where's his sence of humour?

LUD02C
26-04-2005, 08:03 PM
I remember seeing an interview with Jenson when I was in Southhapton (england) on tv and he was saying the amount of publicity crap they have to do sometimes isn't worth it.

Thats a major thing to say, but test all week and then media all week too and then race weekend if you could imagine that would get angry with stupid little things.

But they do get payed for it, so it sort of balances it self out.

kenshin
26-04-2005, 08:12 PM

considering tag is a mclaren sponsor... i cant see how thats relevant...

like saying ooo ralf drives a bmw ... thats class
(cause now he drives a toyota)

jackosimm
26-04-2005, 08:17 PM
considering tag is a mclaren sponsor... i cant see how thats relevant...

like saying ooo ralf drives a bmw ... thats class
(cause now he drives a toyota)

don't think he quiet ment it to be as serious as u took it:confused:

Vivski
26-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Montoya is a bit of a prick. Webber seems like a bit of a prick too, but he's at least got a sense of humour.

And you can't blame Kimi for being a Finn. He's great, I love Finns. And he really knows how to have a night out in style!

IRI
27-04-2005, 08:14 AM
I hate Jensen Button

Hondavirgin
27-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Damon Hill, well, not really hate, but incredibly over rated.

Only reason he EVER got within sight of schumacher is coz the Williams was a better car at the time.

and fisichella isn't over-rated, i'd rate him higher than, say, Webber any day, at least Fisi has the ability to put a mistake behind him in a race rather than "do a webber" and raise the white flag.

Javed
27-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Sato is not a boring driver.

Hondavirgin
27-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Sato is not a boring driver.

I agree, on track he's great, I think he was meaning off the track, where he is boring, but i think thats just his japanese culture keeping him reserved.

LUD02C
27-04-2005, 02:34 PM
I hate Jensen Button

Couldn't agree with you more!

kenshin
27-04-2005, 05:25 PM
I agree, on track he's great, I think he was meaning off the track, where he is boring, but i think thats just his japanese culture keeping him reserved.

yeah... eating sushimi off naked chicks and drinking saki is boring

Hondavirgin
28-04-2005, 07:50 AM
i haven't read that story of him doing that? i never said he was boring, i said he was reserved.

Javed
28-04-2005, 10:18 PM
I hate Michael Schumacher. That is all.

nEUROtic
28-04-2005, 10:22 PM
I didnt even mention that, I thought it was a given :S

Hondavirgin
29-04-2005, 03:16 PM
I hate Michael Schumacher. That is all.

how can you hate him? he's the best driver out there, watching on board footage of him driving is a privilege, especially back in the days of no traction control and wet weather....

nEUROtic
29-04-2005, 07:06 PM
He is just a pompous wanker :P I dont for one second doubt his ability. He is just a smug tool. I cheer when he crashes. Bring him down to earth :)

jackosimm
29-04-2005, 07:30 PM
lol ease up on schuey!!! What's he done making him so pompus and so on?? lol I cant think of much

Javed
29-04-2005, 07:37 PM
ahaha me and neurotic think one and the same. When heidfeld took him out at melbourne i was pissing myself in the stand right next to ferrari fans. Was ****ing classic.

nEUROtic
29-04-2005, 07:57 PM
ahaha me and neurotic think one and the same. When heidfeld took him out at melbourne i was pissing myself in the stand right next to ferrari fans. Was ****ing classic.

LOL I was there as well! The ferrari fans had like ferrari cap, pants, underwear, shirt, jacket. The stands were all red.

Pretty much just the rich wankers who have no idea about f1 support them and spend all there money on them.

Me watching from the hill, on the superscreen, sch goes off...

The hill is on its feet, everyone in the stands sits down :)

Calls of "AHH SCHUEY YA WANKER"

Meanwhile the stands were silent...

Its moments like that that you love f1 the most

Javed
29-04-2005, 09:22 PM
ahahaha mate, i was in prost stand cos i flew down from gc and decided to do it properly, and the whole stand was full of ferrari red flags caps and shit. And you are right, most people didnt have a ****ing clue what they were talking about, it made me sick that these sort of people had tickets to the stands. Rich pricks probly just go every year cos they can afford it. It was bloody awesome, as you said dead silence when schuey went off, all you could hear was me laughing, then i got the most death stares ever. :D

nEUROtic
29-04-2005, 10:11 PM
LOL Yeah i flew down from brisbane so im your boat.

Im totally in the stands next year. Seems like the place to be just in terms of being able to see / photograph (Great shots, all through wire :( )

But yeah it wont make me inherit a ferrari outfit, or disposition. Or lack of knowledge :P

LUD02C
30-04-2005, 08:55 AM
You laugh and cheer when he crashes?
MAKING ME ANGRY!

What makes you say "Bring him back down to earth"
He is down to earth and understands what he is doing.

DO you hate Senna?
He won a lot of races and made them "boring"

Do you hate Michael Jordan for winning the MVP and title every year?

Do you hate Mike Tyson for being the youngest undisputed heavy champion and in his prime time no one could touch him?

What about Kostya Tyzu (sp) he is a great champion you hate him?

I could go on for hours.

If God, sorry I mean Michael was like a knob say Mundine done nothing and just talked up yeh then I could see why you don't like him and cheer when he crashes but for what he has done and can do you should be happy to see in your life time.

Sometimes i wonder about that stupidity in the world. :p

Javed
30-04-2005, 11:34 AM
I just don't like him. I didn't think I needed a reason mate. Why hate Jenson, he hasn't done anythign to you either? Get my drift?

LUD02C
01-05-2005, 05:02 PM
I just don't like him. I didn't think I needed a reason mate. Why hate Jenson, he hasn't done anythign to you either? Get my drift?

I hate Jenson since F3 Euro when his team payed his team mate to take Webber out so Jenson won the title.

kenshin
01-05-2005, 05:24 PM
sounds like u hate jenson's F3 team... not jenson jason...

anyway... i hate kimi... kid has skills but man i dont like him... and i'm not offering a reason :P

LUD02C
01-05-2005, 05:56 PM
sounds like u hate jenson's F3 team... not jenson jason...

Good point ;)

Fr3aKi3
01-05-2005, 10:21 PM
i dont like montoya

hot tempered and arrogant

I dunno if any1 remember this but i saw it a while ago on the tele, it was just a short clip but it was funni!!! It was one of them quick behind the scenes footages shown on the news or sports tonight, but they showed montoya walking along with his wife when he smacked right into a cameraman... that cameraman had been standing in that one spot for a fair bit n montoya just walked right into the camera. It was one of the big commercial cameras too, lol one of the funniest things was seeing his head just rebound off the camera.
What happened next was that Montoya got pissed off since HE WALKED INTO the camera, then wanted to hav a punch up with the camera man...

Javed
02-05-2005, 12:15 AM
HAHAHA YEP. You f*cking idiot you broke my f*cking head. You broke my f*cking head!

Actually if you watch it again the cameraman walked into montoya's line.

LUD02C
02-05-2005, 03:06 PM
I'm with Javed i'm sure the camera guy turned into Montoya.

Vivski
02-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Lol, that would be funny... fistycuffs with a cameraman. Actually, top drivers usually have a good jab!

jackosimm
02-05-2005, 07:37 PM
If God, sorry I mean Michael was like a knob say Mundine done nothing and just talked up yeh then I could see why you don't like him and cheer when he crashes but for what he has done and can do you should be happy to see in your life time.

I'll second that, I could understand if Schumacher went around like that being up himself. From what I've seen, heard and read, he is not like that at all.

nEUROtic
02-05-2005, 07:58 PM
You laugh and cheer when he crashes?
MAKING ME ANGRY!

What makes you say "Bring him back down to earth"
He is down to earth and understands what he is doing.

DO you hate Senna?
He won a lot of races and made them "boring"

Do you hate Michael Jordan for winning the MVP and title every year?

Do you hate Mike Tyson for being the youngest undisputed heavy champion and in his prime time no one could touch him?

What about Kostya Tyzu (sp) he is a great champion you hate him?

I could go on for hours.

Sometimes i wonder about that stupidity in the world. :p

This was never a rational thread - it was just basic opinion.

Results wise no one has any argument with you. I just dont like the dude :)

LUD02C
02-05-2005, 08:05 PM
So who is winning the most hated award?

nEUROtic
02-05-2005, 08:10 PM
I dunno can we vote? Do a poll?

LUD02C
02-05-2005, 08:13 PM
I think you need new thread to do a poll.

nEUROtic
02-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Ok can we close this thread and do a poll? Has there been a favourite poll done? Do both to be fair?

LUD02C
02-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Ok can we close this thread and do a poll? Has there been a favourite poll done? Do both to be fair?

Ok, I'll close this thread.
Start whatever you like mate.
Have personal favourites and the ones you hate.
Two threads doesn't hurt