PDA

View Full Version : somefin wrong

kramcivic
27-04-2005, 04:11 PM
guys,
my civic is playing up, my power windows keep on annoyin me, it stops working sometimes when pressed! is this got to do with the connections?
pls help
cheers

garett
27-04-2005, 04:53 PM
id say that it would be mate, possible that the wiring where it runs through the door joint (where it connects to the body of the car it may be become broken slightly)

has happened to me in my old prelude

wynode
27-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Or even the switch itself or the connector on the back of the switch (inside the door).

kramcivic
27-04-2005, 05:56 PM
coz i recently unpluged them coz i painted my interior. it also goes for my head unit... buttons dont do wat they suppose to do...
well, my friend connected them...took ages (dont wanna scratch it) to put back now i dun wanna rip out the head unit....

ECU-MAN
27-04-2005, 09:55 PM
just make sure the switch is connected correctly, same at the door connector Wynode mentioned above

bennjamin
27-04-2005, 10:07 PM
just make sure the switch is connected correctly, same at the door connector Wynode mentioned above

i will hijack this thread with similar info/problem -

my passenger side electric windo button has a strange problem - the button ( up and down) NOW....if you push UP it goes down...and if you push DOWN it dosent go at all.

Ive had a quick look at the loom connected and the connection to the button - all seems fine and no moisture or broken connections.

John ? Anyone got ideas ?