PDA

View Full Version : [Euro] Looking for Spoon or Cusco Sway Bars

cccoltsicehockey
29-04-2005, 04:55 AM
Does anyone know if Spoon or Cusco make sway bars yet for the Acura TSX/Euro Accord. I predict that they will eventually but just wondering if they do now. I am particularly interetested in one for the rear.

baboo
29-04-2005, 07:22 AM
they don't do it.......yet

Swift do it http://www.tohatsu-springs.co.jp/stabilizer/stabilizer_main.html

but they cost an arm & a leg.

cccoltsicehockey
29-04-2005, 09:44 AM
darn that comes out to be $290USD and thats without shipping. I have never heard of them before either. I may wait and see is spoon or cusco comes out with a cheaper one. If they don't in the next 6 months at the most I am going to start trying to get the swift one.

Matell
29-04-2005, 10:01 AM
darn that comes out to be $290USD and thats without shipping. I have never heard of them before either. I may wait and see is spoon or cusco comes out with a cheaper one. If they don't in the next 6 months at the most I am going to start trying to get the swift one.

I'd never heard of swift either until a few weeks ago. They make top of the line springs etc and must be one of those companies that don't really need to sell themselves as they make enough out of those in the know within the industry as it is. If you have a look on nearly all the JGTC cars you'll see a small "s.w.i.f.t" logo hidden away somewhere.

I'm happy with the Comptech bar, but If I had the money and was in the market for another rear sway I'd certainly be saving for a swift bar.

I must be a JDM whore in the making....shoot me now please! I'm never going to finish my pilot training at this rate!:D:D:D:D

baboo
29-04-2005, 10:02 AM
Swift is one of the best aftermarket spring & stabilizer maker in Japan. Alot of race teams uses their product.

yeah they are expensive but quality is 2nd to none.

I opted for swift springs with my coilovers. they ride better hehe...

cccoltsicehockey
29-04-2005, 11:45 AM
I'd never heard of swift either until a few weeks ago. They make top of the line springs etc and must be one of those companies that don't really need to sell themselves as they make enough out of those in the know within the industry as it is. If you have a look on nearly all the JGTC cars you'll see a small "s.w.i.f.t" logo hidden away somewhere.

I'm happy with the Comptech bar, but If I had the money and was in the market for another rear sway I'd certainly be saving for a swift bar.

I must be a JDM whore in the making....shoot me now please! I'm never going to finish my pilot training at this rate!:D:D:D:D

Yeah you dont have to tell me twice being a JDM whore is expensive as hell. but once you go JDM you wont go back.

baboo
29-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Yeah you dont have to tell me twice being a JDM whore is aspensive as hell. but once you go JDM you wont go back.

Amen!