PDA

View Full Version : F1time Managment game

Mr Vti
06-05-2005, 07:06 AM
Hey all i am just interested to see if anyone here play f1time? If not would anyone be interested in joining. there are over 950 ppl from around the world that play. Was just wondering if any of you aussies would like to join www.f1time.com (http://www.f1time.com). Here is some info on the game incase u wondering. Basically once u are in the game u start in the class called c5. you start with 10mil and u try and build your your team which consist of one driver pit crew mechanics. With that 10mil you can spend it on the design of the car training driver and pit staff and doing test sessions. there are 3 races per week. Once in the game tell me and i will help you out to get good setups and have good stratergies for race day

regards Adam

Kawasaki
06-05-2005, 07:16 AM
looks cool, i think ill play :D

Mr Vti
06-05-2005, 07:18 AM
yeh the only thing which is annoyng is the waiting list
other then that its a kool game. With the waiting list u might have to wait 2 weeks sometimes. Don't forget to keep updateing the time. actually the waiting list aint that long. there were at ne time 200 ppl on that list there is only 76 so looks like if u join by the end of this week u could be in the game.