PDA

View Full Version : Engine Check light ITR...

UR2L8
18-01-2004, 06:55 PM
A simple question, when I turn my car on the yellow engine light dosent come on ever. My o2 sensors are all connected and just wondering if it does come on at all in the starting up proccess. Or does it only come on if there is a problem. I got a CRV and the engine light comes on each time you start the car up and its yellow. So thats why im bit curious.

tinkerbell
19-01-2004, 08:58 AM
maybe the bulb is broken dude!

that is probably why you didnt get it for the unplugged O2 sensors before...

changing the bulb just involves removing the gauge cluster and replac3eing teh $0.60 globe...

UR2L8
19-01-2004, 11:42 AM
Ok thanx. 0.60 cents thats too much man, il haveto save up for a wile. LOL

dcii_sir
20-01-2004, 06:46 PM
Just to let u guys know if the SRS airbag bulb pops.. you cant change the bulbs.. U have to buy the whole thing connected to this small rubber base.. Its about 0.7 mm x 0.7 mm and this crap cost $230 bucks from Honda.. :D

Javed
20-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Just to let u guys know if the SRS airbag bulb pops.. you cant change the bulbs.. U have to buy the whole thing connected to this small rubber base.. Its about 0.7 mm x 0.7 mm and this crap cost $230 bucks from Honda.. :D

You for real :shock:

dcii_sir
20-01-2004, 10:17 PM

You for real :shock:

I'm serious bro. I had an Integra vtir before.. i changed the steering wheel so the SRS airbag light was on.. anyway, I took out the rubber thing all together.. one day when i put back my steering wheel, and reconnected the bulb, it would not light up.. i had a look and the bulb was burned out.. i could not find the bulb itself anyway.. actually, u cant dislodge the bulb from the rubber thingy.. so i went to honda.. and they said it costed $230 for it. I didnt buy it though.