PDA

View Full Version : brissie honda SHOW AND SHINE DAY

albii
12-05-2005, 11:20 PM
wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a brisbane show and shine day for honda accords.........not only accords though ,maybe we can have all hondas...what do we all think??

Chris_F
12-05-2005, 11:49 PM
fill me in albii, what is show and shine exactly?

95_CVC
12-05-2005, 11:51 PM
where and when? i'd be interested possibly if i'm not busy...i've got an EG8 civc though :)

28RAG
13-05-2005, 01:03 PM
why limit to just accord, i mean look at the honda runs mick and myself run we have 40+ cars turning up and only 3 or 4 accords, so if it was all hondas itd be quite good with some wild cars there

albii
13-05-2005, 01:59 PM
give it a good detail and put it on show with other cars around it

albii
13-05-2005, 02:00 PM
why limit to just accord, i mean look at the honda runs mick and myself run we have 40+ cars turning up and only 3 or 4 accords, so if it was all hondas itd be quite good with some wild cars there
i did say "not only accords..all hondas"

28RAG
13-05-2005, 02:06 PM

another name for car show

Chris_F
13-05-2005, 02:59 PM
ah yea, i thought it may have been something like that. I'd join in.

nEUROtic
13-05-2005, 04:14 PM
I may be interested dependant on date / time

PNR888
13-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Great idea Albii. Any Sunday is good for me. But got to wait till the sky clear up though. I hope there will be enough rain to fill those dams, so Brisbane city council doesn't have to impose water restriction for car wash.

kingboost
13-05-2005, 08:04 PM
hi all, my name is deni! i'm a good mate of shy albii and his hot and heavy 18 inch bsa 291 shadow chrome alloys. just thought i would introduce myself to this forum as mr euroaccord13 ever so kindly suggested would be appropriate. i don't drive a euro but love them and would like to purchase one eventually but i do like mazda 6's as well so it's hard to decide between them so i'm hoping you guys could steer me into the euro. show and shine days are great and would love to see what hot hondas are around, i'm in,
cheers deni

EuroAccord13
13-05-2005, 08:07 PM
hi all, my name is deni! i'm a good mate of shy albii and his hot and heavy 18 inch bsa 291 shadow chrome alloys. just thought i would introduce myself to this forum as mr euroaccord13 ever so kindly suggested would be appropriate. i don't drive a euro but love them and would like to purchase one eventually but i do like mazda 6's as well so it's hard to decide between them so i'm hoping you guys could steer me into the euro. show and shine days are great and would love to see what hot hondas are around, i'm in,
cheers deni

Welcome and post pics of your ride in the gallery dude :) Tell us more about yourself in the Introduction section as Wyn (The Boss) loves boys... and girls... and men... and women... you get the drift... :)

Yeah, provide more details about this Show and Shine Event for the Brisbane members...

albii
13-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Welcome and post pics of your ride in the gallery dude :) Tell us more about yourself in the Introduction section as Wyn (The Boss) loves boys... and girls... and men... and women... you get the drift... :)

Yeah, provide more details about this Show and Shine Event for the Brisbane members...
is he bisexual and a pedophile too?

kingboost
13-05-2005, 08:20 PM
thanks again! you better chat with albii regarding that event i'll just come along for the ride. um girls(not too young)haha and women are best suited for me, what else... love plying sports admiring hot cars and riding horses, watching soccer and afl (hope geelong are winning) enjoying life basically

kingboost
13-05-2005, 08:22 PM
nothing wrong with bi curious people paedophilia i have a problem with

albii
13-05-2005, 08:40 PM
seriously though a show and shine featuring all hondas would be a hit ...suggestions guys...kingboost your civic with 19s and b16 turbonetics turbo and candy apple paint will fit right in

MR-VTEC
14-05-2005, 08:55 AM
a suggestion might be to get onto MR FOCUS and 28RAG, im sure they will be willing to help out anything thats got to do with hondas, they have in the past organised and held the honda runs and usually get a pretty decent turn out.

kingboost
14-05-2005, 11:34 AM
thanks mate but did you have to reveal my baby so early

EuroAccord13
14-05-2005, 01:11 PM
WOAH... Now that's why it's called KINGBOOST??

is he bisexual and a pedophile too?

No... Wyn's a really nice guy :)

albii
14-05-2005, 02:00 PM
thanks mate but did you have to reveal my baby so early
sorry man.can i also say it does a 12.7 with front slicks

albii
14-05-2005, 02:08 PM
does anyone have suggestions as to where to have this...........

kingboost
14-05-2005, 08:44 PM
newfarm park perhaps or mt cootha the spot where everybody brings chics to root,the section i mean could fit a 100 cars side by side easily and has a great view also

albii
14-05-2005, 09:59 PM
newfarm park perhaps or mt cootha the spot where everybody brings chics to root,the section i mean could fit a 100 cars side by side easily and has a great view also
thanks for the info kingboost...have not rooted there yet....might be a good place to check out..will keep it in mind.car show that is

filoaccord
14-05-2005, 10:00 PM
how bout logan reserve park near beenliegh there a big enough car park and bbq area as well as fishing

kingboost
15-05-2005, 08:20 PM
do you think so? i think mt cootha because it's any easy to find and alot of people have been there. oh albii you know that spot don't play dumb, you showed me many times where it is and all the stories as well.

95_CVC
16-05-2005, 09:52 AM
I reckon Beenleigh would be better, do u trust done up Fwd cars and ego's on top of a mountain?!? lol either place i should be there.

Benji
16-05-2005, 10:00 AM
i'd prefer Mt Cootha as it's more central to everyone

kingboost
16-05-2005, 09:06 PM
all in favour for the show and shine day to go ahead at mt cootha pending suitable time and date,feel free to flood albii with your verdict. (albii,anytime you want to join in and have a shot at organising this event considering you were the idea behind this, feel free to do so!) cheers!

Matell
16-05-2005, 09:10 PM
hehe albii's just a zymol whore ;) who loves showing off his bright shiny well loved pimp mobile! :thumbsup: (when he remembers to take the childs seat out)

kingboost
16-05-2005, 09:14 PM
toooooo right mate

kingboost
16-05-2005, 09:15 PM
he can't help himself that car has a million layers of wax, he has shares in the company,actually his ute is the pimp wagon

Matell
16-05-2005, 09:21 PM
he can't help himself that car has a million layers of wax, he has shares in the company,actually his ute is the pimp wagon

Point...just add mattress

albii
17-05-2005, 05:56 PM
hehe albii's just a zymol whore ;) who loves showing off his bright shiny well loved pimp mobile! :thumbsup: (when he remembers to take the childs seat out)
yes Matt iam a hoe...i admit it ........the child seat is for kingboost...... :wave: hi kingboost......ah yes pimp mobile..thats what happens when you grow up in new farm.. :p

albii
17-05-2005, 06:02 PM
guys here is the plan...........mt coot tha rooting carpark (the part where the road divides on the way up) at 8:30 am sunday 5th june for show and shine, pics and discussion...............all hondas welcomed... should i organise trophies for best pimp award , lowest, most shiny paint and big hp award?? what you guys think come on?? neurotic i want to see you there as well as benji coladuna baboo prn888 chris f and anyone else with hondas....it is open to all hondas.let me know guys

kingboost
17-05-2005, 08:22 PM
there's a place where i'd like to boost you!

kingboost
17-05-2005, 08:29 PM
trophy? maybe a rambone for first, butt plugs for second, third ???

PNR888
18-05-2005, 07:53 AM
guys here is the plan...........mt coot tha rooting carpark (the part where the road divides on the way up) at 8:30 am sunday 5th june for show and shine, pics and discussion...............all hondas welcomed... should i organise trophies for best pimp award , lowest, most shiny paint and big hp award?? what you guys think come on?? neurotic i want to see you there as well as benji coladuna baboo prn888 chris f and anyone else with hondas....it is open to all hondas.let me know guys

I will be there Albii. Sunday morning is always good for me.
the same car park as last time?? or further up??
Matell probably will have his Mugen front grill by then, just wait n see.

I will try to leave a note about the event on every pimp honda I see in the car park from now on. :D

baboo
18-05-2005, 08:00 AM
Albii,

I'll be there.
You can do a live demo of how to polish a car, and my car really needs a polish badly.LOL!!

Any awards for the most stripped car??

Benji
18-05-2005, 08:05 AM
i'm in

SSML
18-05-2005, 11:22 PM
guys here is the plan...........mt coot tha rooting carpark (the part where the road divides on the way up) ...

man, I will be overseas by then, I will get me bro to take heaps of pics..

I thought that rooting carpark doesnt have "bitchman" surface?
Unless city council has resurfaced for the comfort of rooting.
dont know what it's like now b/c havent been up there shinning torch on rooting couples for many yrs :D just kidding hahaha

Chris_F
19-05-2005, 12:16 AM
if i'm fairing ok with uni my work by then, i'll come along - its getting a bit full on atm.

i can't remember where that rooting carpark is, will it be big enough?

Award for the shiniest paint... albii may aswell just go buy yourself a trophie now with "zymol king" on it :D.

ideas for awards ...

most popular (peoples choice)
most extensive mods (price, quantity and rarity considered)
biggest wheels
Lowest
most unique styling
HP award
wooden spoon (i.e. if a daewoo matiz comes with a type R badge)
Overall car of show (doin well in all categories)

j-specAccord
19-05-2005, 12:31 AM
i agree wit chris F bout trophy cats. im new to dis site but have had hondas for a while, ill try an bing my crew along for the show mostly hondas but got subies an audis too. (hondas are sicker in all departments!!)

PNR888
20-05-2005, 05:22 PM
To Albii, Matell, Baboo and Chris F:
I bumped into chiao_ssu (Charles with Blue Euro) this afternoon at Garden City, He has done some work to his Euro since our last cruise.
He got 4 Blue Neon light tubes under the car, He also got his calipers painted blue, a genuine Honda plastic mat for boot floor. He is looking for PIAA high beam and fog light bulbs too.
I told him about the show and shine event, His Euro definetly need a good wash and polish before 5th of June.

albii
20-05-2005, 06:43 PM
sounds good roger......glad to see him there.

PNR888
21-05-2005, 11:24 PM
So albii, is the venue for the event finalised yet? Mt. Coo-tha rooting car park big enough? or you want to wait and see how many cars going to turn up then decide the venue?

Also, maybe we can let more Brissie Honda owners know about the event by putting up a thread in "the Lounge" section or "upcoming event" section.. Just a suggestion.

albii
22-05-2005, 08:11 AM
i do have it posted in the upcoming events section but the guys there want me to make it all official and get a location like a school or sporting ground but i dont really want to do that...i just want everyone to be able to check out other peoples car and talk and stuff..........so to answer the question yes rooting carpark is the go.

siubun
22-05-2005, 08:42 AM
Sounds good guys. I'm new to these forums, so it will be great to check out what all you guys have done to your euros.

albii
22-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Sounds good guys. I'm new to these forums, so it will be great to check out what all you guys have done to your euros.
yes come along with your euro..there will be at least 5 others there with mods

albii
03-06-2005, 03:17 PM
how we looking guys? we all gonna be re0ady for sunday?

PNR888
03-06-2005, 03:39 PM
I still have to wash and wax my car. it is very dirty at moment.. But I gave the car a good clay and wax last time, so the wash should be a breez.

Can't wait for sunday morning...

SSML
03-06-2005, 07:50 PM
guys
have a great day. looks like we have more Euro forum users in BNE

PNR888
04-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Car is washed, dried and waxed front part of the car. Just need to do the back half now.....

filoaccord
04-06-2005, 08:38 PM
how many people coming tommorow??

albii
04-06-2005, 08:42 PM
how many people coming tommorow??
should be a few considering its all hondas ..

filoaccord
04-06-2005, 08:45 PM
cant make it car getting a transplant just waiting for mech weather he can do the type s h22a if not just the normal h22a have fun hope it wasnt like last meeting lol take pics?

PNR888
05-06-2005, 12:15 AM
Finish all the cleaning and mini detailing. My Euro is sparkling shine now.. ready for tomorrow.

Baboo, Chris F, possibly matell, and Charles (blue Euro) will come too.
KL1368 (from Melbourne) will be there too.

j-specAccord
05-06-2005, 04:13 AM
yo as much as i love accords i think it should be held for all hondas, juz let me know where and when and ill be there wit my honda crew of 8. (p.s 5th gen Akordz rules)

albii
05-06-2005, 06:58 AM
yo as much as i love accords i think it should be held for all hondas, juz let me know where and when and ill be there wit my honda crew of 8. (p.s 5th gen Akordz rules)
tis for all hondas mt coot tha carpark halfway up summit 830am today..

Alpine
05-06-2005, 05:56 PM
How long did this go for? I went up there at about noon (soonest I could get there) and the whole place was deserted!

Any pics?

jackosimm
05-06-2005, 06:28 PM
How long did this go for? I went up there at about noon (soonest I could get there) and the whole place was deserted!

Any pics?

Yeah any pics of the day, how was the turn out?

PNR888
05-06-2005, 11:18 PM

Any pics?

Sorry mate,, you came just a tick too late.... otherwise I believe your V6 can definitely outshine any of our 4 cylinders....

Chris F and I were there about 8:25am(we met on highway coincidentely), then Charles, Albii, and Baboo all turned up. and Steward with Hondata blue Integra Type R (DC5R with rear spoiler removed) also turned up on time. Then we headed up to the rooting car park.. A few moment later, Andrew with lowered, fully body kitted, white DC4 Integra gsi rocked up to join the show. he said he only found out about the meet mid night last night. Good effort Andrew(keno-gra?)!!

Thumbs up also go to Chris F and Baboo for waking up early to wash their car at the last minutes.

Thumb down for Albii's rear windscreen. why? becoz it is dammmm too clean and slippery, we had trouble this morning putting OZHONDA.COM sticker on. it just wont stay on.... so we blamed on Albii's super clean rear windscreen.
(no offense alb, just joking)

So this morning, we had 2 Integra & 5 Euros & 2 "Kuma" the Honda bears present today, we talked about mod, exchanged driving experience and all sort of thing about Honda.

Alpine, sorry about your miss. definetely we will try make the time suite your schedule better next time.

Just a side story: When we arrived at Rooting car park, There's still a young couple in their old Ford Telstar doing their "unfinished business"... :D Geee, I wonder what makes that guy last the whole night??

Kenno'Teg
06-06-2005, 12:00 AM
PNR888: Andrew (Keno-gra?)

Close, its Andrew: Kenno'Teg

Nice to meet you guys this morning. Would of liked to have seen some more :honda: there though :thumbsup:.

filoaccord
06-06-2005, 12:51 PM
how did it go????
any pic

PNR888
06-06-2005, 07:06 PM
here's a couple of photos

In first photo, If you look through those trees, you can see Brisbane CBD.

jackosimm
06-06-2005, 08:34 PM
I would of been there if I was a little more local:thumbsup: hopefully next time

Terry
06-06-2005, 11:35 PM
pic is good!:D i m interested to join u guys next time~

filoaccord
07-06-2005, 10:54 AM
there is no pic pnr888

28RAG
07-06-2005, 11:30 AM
ever considered attending one of MrFocus's Honda Runs?

SSML
07-06-2005, 03:07 PM
anyone has more pics?
good to c everyone making big effort to care their cars :)

PNR888
07-06-2005, 07:12 PM
there is no pic pnr888

There are two pics there.. just click on small pic to see the enlarged pics.

Anyone else have problem viewing pics??

Matell
07-06-2005, 09:35 PM
ever considered attending one of MrFocus's Honda Runs?

I'm actually thinking about attending the one coming. But externally mines just a plain jane euro with full OEM kit. No external rice yet, still waiting for my Mugen grille.

Oh and sorry I didn't make it guys. I really needed Saturday to de-stress, so Sunday thanks to the overcast sky I started washing, cleaning, and waxing my car at 12pm. Didn't finish till 5:30 at which there was little light at all. I'll be f***'d if I can be bothered doing that more than once every 6mths!. Looks good though and feels so smooooooooooooooooooooooooth;) (oh and DC Header on it's way :p )

Chris_F
08-06-2005, 01:37 PM
matell, after hondata, dc header etc. i recon you'll be up there with most powerful euro on the forum - i don't know anyone one with more extensive engine mods than what you have. dyno is definitely in order :D

even tho the turn out on sunday wasn't huge it was good to meet up and meet a few new people. next one should be even better

Matell
08-06-2005, 08:21 PM
Well we shall see Chris :) I've no desire to take top billing. Of course I'll be doing dyno's ;)

I'll look forward to the next meet!

albii
08-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Well we shall see Chris :) I've no desire to take top billing. Of course I'll be doing dyno's ;)

I'll look forward to the next meet!
hello Matt..next time you do a dyno run let me know as i would like to come and do one also..

Alpine
09-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Who is the owner of "CNT99"? I saw you this morning in peak hour on Coro Drive. You were right next to me. :P

PNR888
09-06-2005, 10:48 PM
Who is the owner of "CNT99"? I saw you this morning in peak hour on Coro Drive. You were right next to me. :P

ha ha. you have bumped into BNE's most stripped Euro.... that is baboo's track oriented Euro... Did he have multispoke Volks wheels on today? or Five spokes with semi-slicks on today?

95_CVC
09-06-2005, 11:32 PM
How much as a dyno run cost guys?

Chris_F
10-06-2005, 12:04 AM
not to much i don't think $60 or so