PDA

View Full Version : Integra Vielside Bodykit

bernie
15-05-2005, 03:19 PM
hey all,
first time using this forum and first time owning a honda integra type r 2001.
would very much like a vielside kit for it aswell as black chrome alteza tail lights.
could anyone recommend where to purchase it from.
i live in darwin and im only one out of four ppl who owns a type r.
thanks

VTECACCORD
15-05-2005, 05:02 PM
yeeekkh, why dont you spend some money and do something tastefull, get some bronz volks, dont go the ricey route. Most people buy these cars for performace and handling.

I dont understand why half the people in Sydney with Type R's put heavy chrome wheels on them and lower them with shit springs and put tacky body kits on em.

unless of course lookin like fast and furious is ur thing........

sharky
15-05-2005, 05:19 PM
let ppl do wat they want to their cars, they own them. Vielside is not taky either, they are one of the worlds most respected bodykit manufactures. Putting a replica vielside on, now thats taky ha ha ha :D

Have a look in the traders section, i know theres a view posts from viva garage who deal in bodykits.

bubblecivic
16-05-2005, 08:11 AM
yeeekkh, why dont you spend some money and do something tastefull, get some bronz volks, dont go the ricey route. Most people buy these cars for performace and handling.

I dont understand why half the people in Sydney with Type R's put heavy chrome wheels on them and lower them with shit springs and put tacky body kits on em.

Wooppy doo everyones gotta mod their cars "your" way VTECACCORD :rolleyes:

vti-r teg
16-05-2005, 08:38 AM
Type R's look so hot in stock form n e way, everyone has their own style, but I can't see why someone would be unhappy with the way a type R looks. I would prefer to spend that sort of cash on tein coilovers or hondata/ toda internals. But thats just me :) I think Autobarn can order in veilside, they can also get spoon and mugen stuff, worth giving them a call for a price otherwise check traders section. :thumbsup:

fabz
16-05-2005, 02:15 PM
I dont think its cause they dont look good. Just people want their R to look different to everyone elses.

FR33K
16-05-2005, 02:33 PM
why do people bother posting if theyre not gonna answer the question..
he didnt ask for opinions.. he didnt say ive got 3 grand to spend what should i do with it..
he wants to know where to get the shit from !!
anyway the cheapest place to get your tail lights would have to be ebay.
but i dont know about the kit.

bernie
17-05-2005, 01:28 AM
Thanks everyone for your reply, most of you were helpful

Q_ball
17-05-2005, 01:38 AM
try car mate, jetspeed and yes, ebay have some cheap stuff
ull find a lot of shit off the internet are from the states, they are crazy bout kittin their tegs over there.
so u may even find it cheaper to get it sent from the states.
jst a thought :)

DUST
17-05-2005, 01:54 AM
Qball are you sure its cheap? last time i got a quote for shipping full kit for US$1000+

VTECACCORD
18-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Wooppy doo everyones gotta mod their cars "your" way VTECACCORD :rolleyes:

That is correct, I am never wrong.

Q_ball
18-05-2005, 11:19 PM

that is very arrogant!

zen
19-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Relax kids. Lets all agree that let the guy make his TEG look the way he wants to. I dunno about Ebay though... might get sum drugs stuck in your bodykit and get dicked for it hahaha

VTECACCORD
19-05-2005, 10:11 PM

meant to have one of these :rolleyes: beside it

Q_ball
19-05-2005, 10:24 PM
LOL :p

joey_kev
19-05-2005, 10:35 PM
a friend of mine has a veilside kit on his teg and I like it!

don't put altezza light on a teg, it just looks like a lancer..

If I had one, I would kit it and dump it on 19"....simple but nice..and no chromies

some pics for inspiration (this is not my friend's):

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/viewimage.asp?AutoID=20031102185150&Filename=26873.jpg

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/viewimage.asp?AutoID=20031102185150&Filename=26882.jpg

(http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Content/viewimage.asp?AutoID=20031102185150&Filename=26873.jpg)

zen
19-05-2005, 10:45 PM
hmmm. its not too bad ..but there's sumfin about it i just cant put my finger on. just my opinion though.
i'd like to see that doing handbreakys down a mountain lol

bernie
21-05-2005, 07:37 PM
hey thanks for the pics makes me want that kit even more.. BUT could you tell me where he got this kit?? is it the real veilside or the imitation??
would very much appreciate it... cheers..

nipnip
21-05-2005, 08:23 PM
personally, dc2r is a great looking car in stock form, but the dc5r, can look better with a kit, and there are a variety of nice kits for the dc5r (mugen, chargespeed, top secret etc.)

veilside is not my taste, but i can understand why people like it, its over the top and agressive, and it still flows with the original body shape (unlike earlier vielside kits for other cars) it does look fantastic on the back though

good luck with it! and get some nice rims to round it off :thumbsup:

OptionEngineering
21-05-2005, 08:29 PM

first one to agree with u
lol

J-MuN
21-05-2005, 08:31 PM
veilside kits are damn bling!!... i prefer the mugen kit... :D:D

zen
21-05-2005, 11:43 PM
yer but if its Bling your after Bling is what you'll get. just look at the Euros being dumped on 19s. sumfin diff but nowhere as good performance as the tegs ... kinda like a comprimise ;)

jackosimm
24-05-2005, 06:53 PM
that is a nice kit! Id love the attention in it, good point about mugen kits though

Felix
24-05-2005, 06:58 PM
That is a very ugly kit!!!!
I hate it, especially the stupid wing on the back.

Catcha
25-05-2005, 06:24 PM
Hey bernie it's me Ben hows things...i can see that your post is getting you the answer your wanting NOT .hehehe mate. Should be title "what do you think of a veilside kit on an integra" cause most with a few exception are answering ur question

Mate if your really stuck try there you get a more specific answer to your question. seeya at work

www.boostcruising.com
www.performanceforums.com

faijai
25-05-2005, 08:10 PM
i dont think u will find anything in darwin mate
is ur car a dc2 or dc5?
dc2r and kit = OMGWTFSHITNESSS!!
dc5r with kit is ok. but i still hate the VS kit.

if your after a legit vS bodykit cant help ya
but if ya willing to get copys from NSW. try places like

www.carmate.com.au (http://www.carmate.com.au/)
www.jetspeed.com.au (http://www.jetspeed.com.au/)

jackosimm
26-05-2005, 08:24 PM
Think it'd be a DC5 being a 2001 Teg. Yeah, I dont think too many people have any idea if there are modification places up there, Id buy a kit in from a reputable dealer:thumbsup:

TeMp
26-05-2005, 09:32 PM
I actually think that cf gt wing on that blue dc5r looks mad... esp the curve on the on the atual cf piece...

Dont' really like any aftermarket wings that uses the stock holes on the boot...

But I think the VS looks a bit too extreme to me... like stuff that are more smoothe...

gl gettin the kit... there should be plenty of replicas around unless you plan to remove limbs to pay off a genuine kit...

bernie
28-05-2005, 02:21 PM
my car is a DC5.. why?

bernie
28-05-2005, 02:47 PM
I certainly cant afford the legit kit. Still i'd like to have it on my car, i seriously have spent hours on the net searching for the body kit (imitation) but not successful. I appreciate the help from you all in finding it. BUT now i ask what do you think of purchasing the kit from America?? i have found a few American sites that deal in this kit, believe that it is an imitation at a cost of approx $1800.00 American dollars.
Do you believe that its a good idea? From America (trustworhty)? And have any of you ever purchased kits from Overseas? can you recommend any sites??
Thanks all for your time in opinion.. cheers..