PDA

View Full Version : Camber Kit??

tknova
16-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Hey guys!! I finally got my euro and i'm wrapped

i've thrown the 19 inch jestalts underneath it and lowerd it around 3 and a half inches all around and it looks great!! (but very very low)

The problem i'm facing is the rear camber. I'm running negitive 4 camber!! Looks great with all the neg camber! But these falken st115's arn't ganna like it that much..

I'm wondering where i can score a camber kit from???

If you guys can give me a price? and where i can purchase it from and if you have any experience with these kits let me know!!

I'll get some photos of it up soon! But it looks unreal!!

Thanks guys!! :)

When is there ganna be a Melb Euro cruise??!?! I'm hanging!

Peekay34
16-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Mate there has been many posts re this try doing a search fulcrum sell one in OZ as do Kmac. Otherwise you will have to go overseas. BTW who have you insured it through with your lowering and wheels.

euro77
16-05-2005, 05:56 PM
there's also another thread about fulcrum camber kit.
and another one on ingall.

Nickt
17-05-2005, 10:44 AM
See other threads about the camber kit tknova...

But pls tell me, what size tyres and width of rim are your 19s? I'm looking at rims at the moment and there are very few 19s that will fit comfortably.

Any rubbing under the guards?

Also, which springs did you use to drop it 3 and a half inches? Ive been thinking about going to K-Mac and getting springs and camber kit as a package...

tknova
18-05-2005, 07:14 AM
Hey Man,

I'm running Alexis Jestlat 2 Wheels (you can find them on www.ozzytyres.com.au)

I'm running 235/35/19 and the wheels are a 45 offset and they have been machined to suit the accord. I have no rubbed once!! Even with a full car load.

The car got lowerd at the Suspension Center in Keleba (near sunshine) by using the origional springs getting reset. Doing it this way keeps the nice smooth ride of the accord (30% spring rate) And you choose what height you want your car too be (Origional springs are better than ANY aftermarket spring)

I'm only questimating it's 3 and a half inches but there car sits DDAAMMNN low!!
To get a ultra good camber at the rear i'm going to have to roll the guards, but i'm ganna have too see what happens, hopefully i don't have to roll the rear guards.

I've had all my cars lowerd by this guy and people send springs down from all over Australia just so he can reset them cause his work is that top notch!

Suspension Centre: 0393564591. Ask to speak to Rob and say Lincoln has reffered you!

Hope this helps!!

Thanks for the input guys :)

Nickt
18-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Awesome...

Now there's a thread in itself...stock springs compressed being better than aftermarket??? Do you want me to start a thread?

What did it cost you to get that done? Cant this guy source you a camber kit?

I might have to give him a call.

Nice wheels by the way...what did they set you back and what sort of rubber?

stephen8512
18-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Hey Man,

I'm running Alexis Jestlat 2 Wheels (you can find them on www.ozzytyres.com.au)

I'm running 235/35/19 and the wheels are a 45 offset and they have been machined to suit the accord. I have no rubbed once!! Even with a full car load.

The car got lowerd at the Suspension Center in Keleba (near sunshine) by using the origional springs getting reset. Doing it this way keeps the nice smooth ride of the accord (30% spring rate) And you choose what height you want your car too be (Origional springs are better than ANY aftermarket spring)

I'm only questimating it's 3 and a half inches but there car sits DDAAMMNN low!!
To get a ultra good camber at the rear i'm going to have to roll the guards, but i'm ganna have too see what happens, hopefully i don't have to roll the rear guards.

I've had all my cars lowerd by this guy and people send springs down from all over Australia just so he can reset them cause his work is that top notch!

Suspension Centre: 0393564591. Ask to speak to Rob and say Lincoln has reffered you!

Hope this helps!!

Thanks for the input guys :)

ooh ive seen these rims on RX7's and mercs...never on a euro. can u post some pics of ur ride? i would love to see em :thumbsup:

ITRBoI
18-05-2005, 11:37 AM
hey tknova, the person you want to talk about camber kit for your euro is LOC888 he just put it in his car, but the only thing is that he got his one from US costing about 400 to 450AU dollars to get them , but they are much better than than ozzytyres,K Mac, so just give him a PM

Slugoid
18-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Off topic:

Tknova, did you're Euro come with factory 17's?? If you do, I wouldn't mind buying them off you.

yfin
18-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Origional springs are better than ANY aftermarket spring

Can you please elaborate as that is the opposite of everything I have heard.

Also - what does "reset" original springs mean?

Slugoid
18-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Original springs are better than ANY aftermarket springs.......in comfort :p

OEM springs are linear springs and they are no good for any spirited driving imo. Not to mention the spring rate of the OEM springs aren't really that great.

EuroAccord13
18-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Do you guys mean Progressive Rate OEM Springs? That's what many manufacturers do nowadays for comfort and abit tad bit of sporty feel....

tknova
19-05-2005, 07:31 AM
They only reset the top 3 coils of your spring. It's the exact same thing as an aftermarket spring. Some aftermarket springs are a little bit stiffer, which ruins your ride feel!! I had Resets on all of my cars and i would never go back.

My car is the stand euro with sunroof and fog lights. So it's got the 16ns not the 17ns....Can't help you there.

I will post some pics up for you guys! I'm working flat out so i've gotta find time too take some :)

I can't belive how much Camber kits are?!?!?!??! Why so much!! I'm ganna give fulcrum a call today and hopefully order a kit in.... Are they replacement arms??? For that price you would hope it too be :)

Will let you guys know how i go!! Thanks :)

Peekay34
19-05-2005, 09:23 AM
No they are off centre bushes 3 a side 6 in total.

tknova
19-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Ahh, k then.. That explans it!!
These bushes are ajustable ofcource?

chris2k
19-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Ingall camber kits are good. 4 adjustable arms that replace stock. Shoot us a PM for prices. I have 3 sets in stock

moda_way
19-05-2005, 09:21 PM
I posted pics here of them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19964