PDA

View Full Version : will a ek sedan rear lip will fit on a civic cupe?

Couped Up
16-05-2005, 09:05 PM
HEy guys i need to know if the ek civic sedan(96-98) rear lip will fit on a civic coupe vti (96-98)... cheers:)

|N|
16-05-2005, 10:37 PM
yes it should fit

anyone agree or disagree???
coz i cant be 100% sure..

DomenEK
17-05-2005, 08:42 AM
NO!

The sedan rear lip WILL NOT fit on a coupe - the sedan has a longer wheelbase, and a longer boot and thus the lip will be longer too.

I know this 'cos I wanted to fit a coupe rear bumper to my EK sedan - I want a bumper that doesn't have the black mouldings, I'll have to go for a series 2 (99-00) sedan rear bumper.

Couped Up
17-05-2005, 05:02 PM
NO!

The sedan rear lip WILL NOT fit on a coupe - the sedan has a longer wheelbase, and a longer boot and thus the lip will be longer too.

I know this 'cos I wanted to fit a coupe rear bumper to my EK sedan - I want a bumper that doesn't have the black mouldings, I'll have to go for a series 2 (99-00) sedan rear bumper.

umMmmM welkl thats the bumper man how abt the lower part of the bumper does ish it effected aswell man ???

DomenEK
18-05-2005, 08:59 AM
umMmmM welkl thats the bumper man how abt the lower part of the bumper does ish it effected aswell man ???

Sorry mate, thought it would make things clear.

Not sure if it will help, but I stumbled across this thread (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13506) about rear lips not fitting.