PDA

View Full Version : Custom Mods plus some Questions

EuroAccord13
21-01-2004, 01:12 AM
The Euro will be arriving in less than a month hopefully, no more black for me, can't wait for it so I have taken up the blue instead.

Been checking up on parts and TODA RACING Australia hasn't got back to me on the cams yet.. I'm getting a set of 4-1 custom manifold made up with long primaries for the extra mid range torque.. I do however have a question, the new 2L integra is a K20 engine right? I was thinking if I could use the measurements of the aftermarket manifold for the Intergra engine and custom one set off it's measurements, and "make to fit" it onto the exhaust outlet for the K24 Euro?

I am going to run a single outlet muffler from the cat considering the reason Honda did a dual was for emmisions purposes....

Another part I was looking at was the AEM CAI and the K and N Typhoon CAI.. Anyone here has either one of them? Is it good? How much was it?

I've also looked into installing a VTW FPR into the Euro but I will need a new AEM fuel rail. Again, has anyone got the fuel rail?

Last but not least, anyone lowered their cars yet? what sort of springs?

CHEERS!!!

euro77
21-01-2004, 06:48 AM
One of the guy from club-tsx forum has Injen CAI installed. He's happy with it so far.