PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket suspension 4 DC2 ?

tekkin_DC2
19-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Hi,
I was just wondering what is the best shocks and springs/coilovers to use on my DC2 VTiR.. i have 17" mags... and also where to buy from ??? I still want a smooth ride but with great handeling.

ITRBoI
19-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Hi,
I was just wondering what is the best shocks and springs/coilovers to use on my DC2 VTiR.. i have 17" mags... and also where to buy from ??? I still want a smooth ride but with great handeling.

get the tiens flex coilovers i have them on my dc2r it's fully adjustables in hieght, hard and softness, it's great. PM me is you want more details as to where to get them

zen
19-05-2005, 10:50 PM
What kinda wheels you got buddy? Im hoping to get sum for mine so i just wana get an idea on what i like etc... if you have any pics post em up.

sharky
19-05-2005, 11:25 PM
D2 are great also. They dont carry the name Tiens do but neither the price either. A set of fully adjustable D2's for a DC2 should set you back abt $1850.00. Made of aluminium also.

Javed
20-05-2005, 02:22 AM
I have heard bad reports about D2, just what I have been reading though!

tekkin_DC2
29-05-2005, 01:56 AM
yeh i have been recommended the tein flex or tein HA's... bit pricey tho.. but i guess they've gotta be worth it.. my bro has a GTR (with tein super street's) and i cant take him down straights so i need more cornering power.. I have ROH fury's on.. not very jap-spec looking but i like them.. i'll post some pics when i figure out how to.. or better yet... when the cars clean enough to take photo's of.

ITRBoI
29-05-2005, 10:22 AM
i say tekkin dc2, you should save up a bit more and than just get the tein's cause they are really good for what they are worth, it's not too pricey and i think its affordable. It's best to do things right the frist time around rather than you trying to save a few dollars here and there. Cause if you do and it needs to be fix, sometimes it will cost more than what it would of cost you in the first place