PDA

View Full Version : BLITZ front bar

grncvc
28-05-2005, 06:53 PM
was having at look at body kits and my gf's civic coupe has one of these kits on it...
havnt seen anyone with, what do ppl think of this kit?

good? bad?

http://www.carmate.com/96CV--BZ--FBS_2.htm

SIKCVC
28-05-2005, 07:18 PM
sorry, bad.

theres a few cars getting around with it, theres an EG for sale in wantirna with one.

Honda_Pda
28-05-2005, 07:24 PM
bad man...
dont think it looks that good...
seen it around... well from my opinion..
i dont think it looks that nice.. = )

samsider
28-05-2005, 07:51 PM
sorry champ doesnt do it for me

garett
28-05-2005, 08:16 PM
looks too space shuttle..ish

panda[cRx]
28-05-2005, 09:14 PM
not amazing but looks better than half the crap i see on ppls cars these days. if u like it go for it,who cares what others think. i'm sick of everyone trying to be 'JDM':rolleyes:

FR33K
28-05-2005, 09:46 PM
if the fitment of it is gonna be anywhere as near as the one pictured then thats shocking.
look at all the gaps around the grill and under the headlights
where it meets the front gaurd and the bonnet

and its gonna be coming from carmate... no comment...

grncvc
28-05-2005, 10:40 PM
nah my gf's already has it on her civic, i just came across it, her caris already lowered 2inches i think lowering another inch will look better, or we're thinking about selling her VTI coupe any interest let me no lol as i'm not eligible to post in sale section yet =P

EK9
28-05-2005, 10:44 PM
imo, i don't like this kit... y? cos i fink the exaggerated vents are too big for the civic and doesn't exactly match the rest of the car's style. but then, it's that kinda bodykit and was made to stand out. but then again, that's my opinion coming from a guy who luvs simplicity and kits that flow with a car's body design...

in other words, if u like it... then that's cool. who cares about wot other ppl think ;) warning, alot of jdm/oem style luvers on this site... including me :D

EK9
28-05-2005, 10:46 PM
nah my gf's already has it on her civic, i just came across it, her caris already lowered 2inches i think lowering another inch will look better, or we're thinking about selling her VTI coupe any interest let me no lol as i'm not eligible to post in sale section yet =P
let's keep it that way until u can actually sell ur car on the site... don't hint anymore cos the mods are watching... that includes me. ;)

grncvc
28-05-2005, 10:47 PM
was thinkin about selling the kit and puttin the stock bar back on and selling the car.. guess wont get a buyer very fast lol

siba
28-05-2005, 10:59 PM
hey im thinking bout getting this kit for my ek coupe but not from carmate, im getting it from vivagarage in adelaide so it wont have gaps ect.. dude u got pics of what it looks like on ur gf's car?? can ya email em to me at MATE_1234@hotmail.com

grncvc
28-05-2005, 11:12 PM
hey im thinking bout getting this kit for my ek coupe but not from carmate, im getting it from vivagarage in adelaide so it wont have gaps ect.. dude u got pics of what it looks like on ur gf's car?? can ya email em to me at MATE_1234@hotmail.com
dun have a digi cam atm, if u pm me ur mobile number i'll picture message them to ya

MrPlow
29-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Its one of them kits that have been modified to suit almost every popular hatch! Just like the evo ones with the big lights in the bar! yuk!

forensics
29-05-2005, 12:36 PM

doesnt have gaps? does vivagarages kits fit on perfectly?

UW15HN
29-05-2005, 06:30 PM
man that front bar looks hot

i like it

Tu88y
29-05-2005, 07:10 PM
The front bar looks ok.
but wouldn't buy one