PDA

View Full Version : H22a goodies

Spoon-Accord
24-01-2004, 09:33 PM
hello guys.. i got a H22a Accord as some noe..
i wanted to get some goodies for this engine
but i dont really noe who is good and cheap
i was doing some reaserch on Skunk2 racing and i find them relatively cheap..
i was gonna upgrade my camshafts to a stage 2, some racing vavles,retainers,valve springs,new intake manifold and last is cam gears..
this is a list of which i wanted to purchase this year..
wondering should i go Skunk2?? or any other brand..
ohh yeah pistons on their way too

or... if anyone can suggest me a good setup for going N/A for a H22a since i want a very quick accord..

help needed guys!!!

Ken

poid
25-01-2004, 01:39 AM
just keep in mind that if you want to put forged pistons into the H22A you will need to resleeve the engine, due to the alloy the cylinder walls are made of (other engines such as the B and F series have iron sleeves so dont need resleeving just for pistons).

trippy
25-01-2004, 02:28 PM
spoon-accord, the best investment u can make for that car is a lsd, at the moment, im sure u cant put the power down in that car, it have alot of potential but u just cant get it down to the ground. Quiafe, cusco, have good lsd's for the h22a.
Also u can go n visit bmt and speak to a guy call leng, he has a very quick n/a h22a.
If after all the mods that u have listed and ur still not happy with the power, u can get quad thottle bodies, and make sure u get an ecu for the car.
Even for what u have now and u put in an ecu and dyno tune it, it will make even more power but u will have the same prob of not being able to put the power down. n when i say this believe, i noe 2 of the previous owners of this car.
If u want to noe who built this car pm either me or accordpwr n u can talk to that guy as he is also building another h22a but for an integra. just look for him on these forums.

Spoon-Accord
25-01-2004, 06:02 PM
i think it does have LSD.. stock LSD i think it has now..
:D

Ken

CHU85
27-01-2004, 06:18 PM
hey there, i can get u JUN stuff for quite a good price.
The kit includes cams, valves, retainers, springs, and cam gears.
Also u might want to check this website for h22a stuff. VERY CHEAP.
www.raceeng.com.
I know its in the states but thats the way to get it cheap.
Stock jdm h22a does have an lsd