PDA

View Full Version : OWNED: new accord and a coppa

VTEC16
25-01-2004, 11:09 PM
So i was cruising on my way home down dandenong road just near chadstone (in melbourne if your from elsewhere)....and i notice a lingering silver accord who is playing with me a little.....so finally we pull up next to the lights....i gave him a lil blip of the throttle to let him know i was interested (trying to get my dad to buy an accord euro....so i wanna see how 'fast' they go).....so the light changes.....i didnt launch (no wheel spin) and i drag him.....and beat him....dont remember how fast we were going.....it couldnt have been more than 90....so then i see the FLASHING BLUE AND RED lights behind me......****!!

...I pull over and the coppas pull up next to me....he gets out and says

coppa-"do you know why we pulled you over"
me-"because i accelerated kinda fast?"
coppa-"not only that, cause you were speeding"
me "i dont think i was speeding"
coppa-"you were doing 90 in a seventy zone"
me-"The limit is 80"
coppa-"ohhh.......errr.....you were speeding anyway"
me-"i dont think i was"

...so the coppa checks my licence....breath tests me (he said my breath smelt fine..jk) and complained about my p plate that had fallen down.

finally he says- "we're gonna check the speed limit....and if its 70 your gonna get a ticket" ....and he goes back to his car and drives off.

OWNED.

XXpl0Sive
26-01-2004, 12:08 AM
The key with officers is if they are wrong, they dont like to end it with them losing face, so they say something like "we're gonna check the speed limit....etc"

Don't provoke em and we'll be fine!

MTX BOY
27-01-2004, 07:23 PM
hahaha love your work mate! 8)

bigteethygrin
27-01-2004, 09:11 PM
you beat a euro accord by going 90kph???

sure he was trying??

Rowie
27-01-2004, 09:27 PM
it was a 0km/h start, the both accelerated from the lights. It was a 1st and 2nd gear drag :D

I rekon the accord would have pulled away after about 80km/h

BTW, whats your ride?

bigteethygrin
27-01-2004, 09:31 PM
94 prelude vtir

vti-2
27-01-2004, 09:36 PM
If you are a smartass with a cop you are gone. You might get something in the mail, something similar happened to one of my cousins and he got a hefty fine in the mail a few weeks later (and lost a few points).

Rowie
27-01-2004, 09:53 PM
bigteethygrin

is your car a lude vtir or is VTEC16's ???

I meant whats VTEC16's ride :)

bigteethygrin
27-01-2004, 10:11 PM
its just a AUDM 94 model prelude vtir... nuthin modded still payin it off :D

VTEC16
28-01-2004, 06:22 AM
94 prelude vtir

LOL!! he was talking to me!

I have a EK4 with a cat-back exhaust.....

Im sure his was an auto....It wasnt a full on drag -no launch and only till around 90....but still.....we both went for it.... It was pretty close tho....

...dont worry explosive....i didnt provoke him.....i was polite the whole time....

aznsiko
23-10-2004, 02:27 PM
So i was cruising on my way home down dandenong road just near chadstone (in melbourne if your from elsewhere)....and i notice a lingering silver accord who is playing with me a little.....so finally we pull up next to the lights....i gave him a lil blip of the throttle to let him know i was interested (trying to get my dad to buy an accord euro....so i wanna see how 'fast' they go).....so the light changes.....i didnt launch (no wheel spin) and i drag him.....and beat him....dont remember how fast we were going.....it couldnt have been more than 90....so then i see the FLASHING BLUE AND RED lights behind me......****!!

...I pull over and the coppas pull up next to me....he gets out and says

coppa-"do you know why we pulled you over"
me-"because i accelerated kinda fast?"
coppa-"not only that, cause you were speeding"
me "i dont think i was speeding"
coppa-"you were doing 90 in a seventy zone"
me-"The limit is 80"
coppa-"ohhh.......errr.....you were speeding anyway"
me-"i dont think i was"

...so the coppa checks my licence....breath tests me (he said my breath smelt fine..jk) and complained about my p plate that had fallen down.

finally he says- "we're gonna check the speed limit....and if its 70 your gonna get a ticket" ....and he goes back to his car and drives off.

OWNED.

hahah funi shit bro.. last tym my mates were down at runs.. they were jus chillin.. and dis coppa cums and says.. no loitering and moved us along and he goes make sure no silly fings like donuts or burnouts or wheelies.. and my mates were like WAT?? WHEELIES?? how u do dat wid a car teh dum coppa turn red and jum in his patty wagon and took off.. dumb asss cops man..

wynode
23-10-2004, 03:42 PM
Errr how old is this thread!