PDA

View Full Version : thanks for the help!

SpOOn-FED
03-06-2005, 07:47 AM
watups peoples hey thanks for all your help on my downforce dilemma
although i havnt chosen my kit yet iv taken into consideration the spoon dc5 kit and the authentic mugen dc5 bodykit and now im in the process of gettin more revs out of my car and possibly a little bit more grip...........
my suspension,sway bars, struts and coilovers are all spoon, my breaks are 15" cross drilled and slotted spoon discs and spoon calipers with carbon composite break pads, all i need now for my car thanks to everyones help is tyre choice i need some help with that because for a track car i cant afford to lose time, losing grip is not an option as u can see im going all out on my car and price is no issue i sold my honda CBR RR fireblade to get my suspension issues sorted out.......
so u think u guys can help me out????
looking for semi sliks.........

franki
03-06-2005, 07:55 AM
try falcon semi slicks, not sure what theyre called, their pretty awsum in the dry but in the wet you may have a problem. :honda:

joyride
03-06-2005, 08:48 AM
check the traders for sale section.

edw-R is selling semi slicks

ekslut
03-06-2005, 09:00 AM
Sounds like a very nice setup you have there. I have driven a car that was setup very similar to yours, and it was one of the best handling car I have ever driven.

Only thing I suggest is that you shouldn't have got cross drilled brakes. When they heat up it can crack easily between the holes. Next time just get slotted.

But anyways, I have been using Advan A048 tyres on track and I have been very happy with them. They have lasted pretty good and have excellent grip. I have also heard good things about the falken tyres too.

tegstar83
03-06-2005, 09:47 PM
One of the best tyres witout a doubt are the Bridgestone RE55 Semi slicks awsome tyre in the wet and dry :thumbsup: