PDA

View Full Version : Wakefield Open Track Day

ian
06-06-2005, 09:33 AM
"Open practice / No speed limit Day"
- Wakefield Park

As previously mentioned, announced by Tgurl and myself, both our cars (EM1 civic coupes) will be going on the track in early July. We are aiming an early start, on a Monday, to cruise down to Wakefield (near Goulburn).

If you're keen to for a day out on the track feel free to come and join us.

Open days apperently do not included track times, therefore you'll have to get a friend to time your laps. (professional times are at an extra cost).

I am awaiting for the Wakefield calendar to be updated to show next month's calender and availability of a Monday open day before i post a final date in the "upcoming" forums.

I understand the cost involved are as follows:

- $80 (entry valid for the day)
- $40 (wakefield license valid for 1 year)
- other costs incurred will be helmet hiring (if required)
- don't forget your petrol costs too!

Once again please post your expression of interest.

More info at: www.wakefieldpark.com.au (http://www.wakefieldpark.com.au)

HRV-80Y
06-06-2005, 10:05 AM
boys n galz im definately in for this one...well for now ill say yes...gona start saving...

n gona try find a helmet coz their skanky helmets r like ewwww...

i'd say all up say about $200 for the day include petrol food n etc...

joyride
06-06-2005, 11:21 AM
fyi theres a dirt bike shop along silverwater rd (near hot4s office) that sells helmets for 99 bucks. cheapest i found in sydney.

PaZzMaN-R
06-06-2005, 10:44 PM
IM DEFFINATELY IN just as long as i have the funds to get me there. are there limited spots and whats the date???? i think there are cheaper helmets around my brother got one il ask him what it costs if you guys are interested. but the cheaper the dodgier

ian
07-06-2005, 12:23 PM
ok the Wakefield calendar is up on their website.
Tgurl and I have agreed on Monday 4th July 2005.
Although, i believe some of you are familiar with Circuit Club who will be there on Tuesday 5th July 2005.
See post in upcoming events.

blackdc2
08-06-2005, 11:00 AM
just a quick mention, there are a few of us from Clubrsx going down for a track day on the 17th....

PaZzMaN-R
08-06-2005, 03:27 PM
is that this month or next?

blackdc2
09-06-2005, 09:14 AM
this

wynode
09-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Please see this thread for more info

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21731