PDA

View Full Version : [Sydney] Dealer Servicing

ericjaii
07-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Just wondering, which dealership has the best servicing in Sydney?

I got told by the mechanic at Honda Eastwood, the max rev I can drive the Honda is around 3750rpm before I upshift... :confused:

So I am not really confident they know much about the car.....

aaronng
07-06-2005, 05:50 PM
They're probably telling you not to rev beyond 3750rpm before the 1000km service. I follow a different method of breaking the engine in.

In the end, I find that the best dealer in servicing is the one that listens to my complaints and tries to fix them without giving excuses. I use Rick Damelian. There is a thread on the best dealers for Honda. Do a search, you'll find it.

stephen8512
07-06-2005, 06:12 PM
hmm
rick D's is pretty good but i hear they have lousy customer service
i go to Trivett Classic in parramatta or Larke Hoskins in homebush. both excellent places.

as001
07-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Just wondering, which dealership has the best servicing in Sydney?

I got told by the mechanic at Honda Eastwood, the max rev I can drive the Honda is around 3750rpm before I upshift... :confused:

So I am not really confident they know much about the car.....

I've had my old R serviced there twice the past and I wouldnt recommend honda eastwood for service I only used them cos its close to my office...

ericjaii
07-06-2005, 07:36 PM
They're probably telling you not to rev beyond 3750rpm before the 1000km service. I follow a different method of breaking the engine in.

err.... it was when I picked up my car after my 1000km service.... I was asking how fast I can drive it after the service... :confused:

aaronng
07-06-2005, 11:46 PM
hmm
rick D's is pretty good but i hear they have lousy customer service
i go to Trivett Classic in parramatta or Larke Hoskins in homebush. both excellent places.

So far the have been responsive to my problems. I call to tell them my problem, make an appointment, show their tech the problem and they fix it up. They haven`t given me any excuse not to fix my problems yet, so I`ll stick with them for now.

VirIIx
08-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Larke Hoskin's Homebush is good,
I find the service at Larke Hoskin's Rosebery to be alright as well - plus it's 10 mins down the road from where i work hehe..

My friend likes Eastwood Honda (closer to home).

I won't mention the ones I dislike :)

I've received good customer service also from parra.

Just have to find one that you feel confident and comfortable with.