PDA

View Full Version : civic interior? difference?

[L]platenewb
10-06-2005, 12:55 AM
is there any difference between the interior of the CXi civic and the VTi-R civic?
I don't know if they're just faded in the pictures due to exposure to the sun, but the CXi seems to have a different dash? It makes the car look very old..

i will possibly try an engine conversion so the engine doesn't really matter.. but i'm concerned about the interior..

|N|
10-06-2005, 12:57 AM
no major diff....
vtir gets arm rest.. and electric eerything....
cix has no tacho
.. thats as much as i can think of now...

Speeder
10-06-2005, 12:59 AM
Um far as I know, the seats are different, and as well as electrnoic windows, mirrors etc, and vtir has a passenger SRS i think, the vtir also has a sunroof but i think the dash design are the same. correct me if im wrong.

btw welcome.

ps: use the search function, it will become handy ;)

gelo
10-06-2005, 01:41 AM
the front seats for the vti-r are better at holding you
and the trim is different
electric everything for vti-r
headrests for rear seats
sunroof

CTR Coupe
10-06-2005, 02:26 AM
yeah the VTI-R trim is different. It looks like someone ate a whole lot of red and blue food die and then threw up.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/ch_cky/Civic%20Parts/IMG_0022.jpg

barefootbonzai
10-06-2005, 09:35 AM
Being an ex owner of a vtir and now owning an cxi, the interia is basic the same. Pretty sure the only differences have all been mentioned.

_CiVIC_
10-06-2005, 09:48 AM
does the cxi have the cupholders near the gear?? my vti has the cupholders, but i will be removing them soon to make way for a custom dvd player install in that location :)

clikz
10-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Yups! the vTiR has the cup holders, the sunroof, the electric everything, the passenger SRS airbag and on top of that a tacho :D