PDA

View Full Version : anything im missing out for the h22a conversion

filoaccord
12-06-2005, 09:21 PM
hi, well the guy who is going to do the conversion told me i hvae to pay for the fluids so i bought a engine oil and filter, timing belt and balancer, power sterring fluids, brake fluids, spark plugs and leads, anything im missing out let me know

Eclipsor
12-06-2005, 10:46 PM
transmission fluid. make sure you have enough brake fluid for the clutch if its a manual. Maybe all the other power belts if you're doing the timing belt anyway. coolant fluid.

btw is the balancer the same thing as the tensioner? if so did you just get an automatic one? Or are you changing to the manual one? If its not what I'm thinking of, ignore me. ;)

filoaccord
12-06-2005, 10:53 PM
forgot about the trans fluid got that as well, its a manual, rang up honda dealer and ask for a timing belt they said u need a balancer as well dont know wat its for i thought if u gonna do the timing belt replace its just the timing belt not a balancer as well :confused: . is that all i need

transmission fluid. make sure you have enough brake fluid for the clutch if its a manual. Maybe all the other power belts if you're doing the timing belt anyway. coolant fluid.

btw is the balancer the same thing as the tensioner? if so did you just get an automatic one? Or are you changing to the manual one? If its not what I'm thinking of, ignore me. ;)