PDA

View Full Version : Installed: Pivot Stabilizer

bubblecivic
20-06-2005, 11:31 PM
Hey all

Just installed the stabilizer here and just wanting feedbacks on what I can fix or what you think???

Difference? shit I forgot to compare the headlights prior to installation. But for driving experience, not sure really or whether my minds playing trick but it seems smoother. Maybe slightly better repsonsive?? ahaha all in all it looks alright aye!

http://atlas.walagata.com/w/l-driver/earth1.JPG
http://atlas.walagata.com/w/l-driver/earth2.JPG

Let me know yo!

bubblecivic
20-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Ahh shit excuse the duct tape on the stabilizer aye, i'll fix it up tomrrow mornign when i get my hands on some double sided tape.. just couldnt wait to install it hahaha.. and the tape it came with.. well.. dunno wtf how to detach it.

[stealth]
20-06-2005, 11:38 PM
never really liked these kits.. coz they mess up ur engine bay too much... but hey... if it excites u when u pop ur bonnet then all good...

:D

Illegal
21-06-2005, 12:03 AM
I did one like this 3 years before it ever came out, no box, and nothing to the battery, I replaced all the factory grounds with 4 guage and gold terminal connectors, and added in one for the fuel rail to the frame, and intakemanifold to the head, and I had another but removed it. It looks good and blends in very well. My acceleration also as you said WAS smoother. Free upgrade!

RSX_INTEGRA_RSX
21-06-2005, 12:18 AM
did it make a difference to you?....i have the same PIVOT stabilizer...and a grounding kit from HKS...but then can't really feel much when i'm driving it...

i have a base DC5 with the normal mods...I/H/E...didn't make much of a difference..

Illegal
21-06-2005, 12:24 AM
it depends where you use it. It took a week on a dyno to find the best spots on a sti, and i stole some of their findings. The guage wire that is is like 8 guage also, and does it have gold connectors?

bubblecivic
21-06-2005, 08:43 AM
it depends where you use it. It took a week on a dyno to find the best spots on a sti, and i stole some of their findings. The guage wire that is is like 8 guage also, and does it have gold connectors?

You mind sharing those findings? hehehe :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup:

vinhy
21-06-2005, 09:45 AM
looks good :thumbsup:

Illegal
21-06-2005, 12:54 PM
basically to the fuel rail and intake manifold to stop "static" and up grading all the stock ones. I'll have to find the dyno stuff, it's been a few years.