PDA

View Full Version : monroe gas shockers and pedders springs

s2k
02-02-2004, 11:12 PM
hi just want to know if any body has used the above munroe gas shockers and pedders sports spring lowered 2.5 inches ?
i want to get a set for my CRX gen 3 jsut want to see people coment on them.
thanks

joneblaze
02-02-2004, 11:21 PM
I think if you do a quick search in the Civic or Technical sections you'll find a thread or two with relevant info..... a few ppl have brought up Munroe/Pedders products before... and i think the general consensus was "decent, but not the best". If you can afford/source it, go a set of Koni Red/Yellows and some decent springs (H&R, eibach, whiteline etc... maybe even King Springs,..realy depends on what u want them for) or something similar.

regards,

jon.

McChook
02-02-2004, 11:30 PM
AHEM

don't want to advertise, but I have a better deal, will do an awesome job in your car.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2332&postdays=0&postorder=asc&star t=0

$550 for sportsline
do you need a strut brace?? air filter?? I will work out a deal for you, but these sportlsine kits go hard, and will be an awesome improvement, better than pedders and monroes, and cheaper than a lot of other options

Matt

s2k
02-02-2004, 11:39 PM
thanks for the infos, i will check and see,
thanks chook for the offer but why i ask this is because i can get them at a real good price, $340 for the whole think.

i already have king srings on the car, the front is low but the back seems a bit high, well higer than i want it, and the springs are a few years old so i thought that it was time to change them since i was gonna change y shocks

McChook
02-02-2004, 11:44 PM
bugger... was hoping there, oh well...

gl anyways