PDA

View Full Version : Official KILL STORIES!! (part 3)! lol.

sesshoumaru
04-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Driving along in my automobile today... pulled up behind some cars at some lights! Look to my right and i see a stock gunmetal grey S2k! (i'm in the far left lane, him = middle lane)

Glance over, hmm P plater with some kind of personalised plate (sob sob i wish someone bought me a s2k!!)... My lane starts moving forward and he switches so he's up my ass... i'm boxed...he's boxed... but then car in front turns off so i'm clear to go! I just drive normally in abt 3rd gear (not going very fast)... And I so know he's gonna go for it...!!

As soon as it's clear, he hops back into the middle lane and comes flying up my right hand side... i drop to second and floor it, tec is on! By the time i get going he's prob about half a car in front... all the way through second its not too shabby... doing ok... get to third and he's pretty clearly pulling on me! :P. Didn't really go on for much longer.

Anyway, i got owned by the S2k. BUT NEVER AGAIN!!! GRRR!!!
:x :x

Weq
04-02-2004, 03:57 PM
Lol whats up with s2k's today!
Exactly the same hapened to me today (blue s2k, roof down, young guy int he drivers seat), accept he got the fright of his life when he realised his car wasnt moving ahead of mine anytime soon.
I was in 2nd, he was in 1st (i boxed him in, was provoking him at really low speeds as we took off fromt he lights).

sesshoumaru
04-02-2004, 04:11 PM
turbo civic? cool! :) did u own him totally?

Weq
04-02-2004, 04:48 PM
Na not totally.. I'm not that fast, but we only ran 2nd and a bit of 3rd gear before my street came up.

Exhaust/cooler comes friday then some tuning and more boost :)

dc2r
05-02-2004, 09:51 PM
Okay... Kill stories part 3... here we go... hahahah... i'm still laughing.
Sitting at the lights on Hume Highway where it crosses Elizabeth, A Pulsar GTIR pulls up next to me and driver looks at me. Then lights are turning orange and we're about to go green and I hear him revving it to launch his 13 second car. So I say "it's on" and prepare my launch too. I know this thing is going to beat me by 5-10 cars but I just wanted to really see with my own eyes. So I launch my fully stock 85.8kw atw dc2r... We only got to race to half of third and I'm thinking why the hell this guy is only a quarter car in front of me? Maybe he's playing? Next red at Hoxton Park intersection he looks at me and we're smiling and giving each other the thumbs up. Lights go green and we both launch hard. Hahaha!! First gear was dead even, second gear he pulls a nose on me. When he's in third I'm in third and his engine is roaring and I can hear spooling and then he shifts to fourth while i'm VTECing in third and I pull him back in, then shift to fourth. By about mid fourth we both let off and and he's only 1/3 in front. I did lose but only by about 1/4 or 1/3. How's that for a fricken mad race? Hahaha... fully stock 85kw dc2r versus a GTIR with exhaust. LOL!!

vti-2
05-02-2004, 10:06 PM
Okay... Kill stories part 3... here we go... hahahah... i'm still laughing.
Sitting at the lights on Hume Highway where it crosses Elizabeth, A Pulsar GTIR pulls up next to me and driver looks at me. Then lights are turning orange and we're about to go green and I hear him revving it to launch his 13 second car. So I say "it's on" and prepare my launch too. I know this thing is going to beat me by 5-10 cars but I just wanted to really see with my own eyes. So I launch my fully stock 85.8kw atw dc2r... We only got to race to half of third and I'm thinking why the hell this guy is only a quarter car in front of me? Maybe he's playing? Next red at Hoxton Park intersection he looks at me and we're smiling and giving each other the thumbs up. Lights go green and we both launch hard. Hahaha!! First gear was dead even, second gear he pulls a nose on me. When he's in third I'm in third and his engine is roaring and I can hear spooling and then he shifts to fourth while i'm VTECing in third and I pull him back in, then shift to fourth. By about mid fourth we both let off and and he's only 1/3 in front. I did lose but only by about 1/4 or 1/3. How's that for a fricken mad race? Hahaha... fully stock 85kw dc2r versus a GTIR with exhaust. LOL!!

Nice story. :)

Here's my latest one.

I rocked up at a set of red lights, next to a VX S pack. There were two guys in there and as soon as i stopped next to them i saw them look over and the driver started to step on the brake and hit the accelerator (making the rear squat, typical Commo IRS). Anyway i had my window half down so i gave him the signal to run and he grins and at the same time giving me the thumbsup.

Up goes the handbrake, clutch out almost to friction point and revs go up to 4k rpm. Lights go green and i totally owned him. Left him for dead by the end of second gear. I'm talking at least a car length. He sat a good 4 cars behind me after that so i didn't get to see his reaction. :D

Anyone know how much power the VX S puts out or what it runs on the quarter? i thought he would own me.

dc2r
05-02-2004, 10:14 PM
mid to high 15's I would say... u should be beating V6's easy with a vti-r...

vti-2
05-02-2004, 10:16 PM
Meh, no wonder i waste V6's. I've beaten a VT SS before, but you guys probably won't believe the story. :P

dc2r
05-02-2004, 10:29 PM
are they 5.7L or 5.0L?

civicboy
06-02-2004, 12:09 AM
how many kw does nissan gti-r make dc2r?

A'PEXi
06-02-2004, 01:37 AM
gtir, sr20det, so 140kw??? - just a guesstimate :D

vti-2
06-02-2004, 12:31 PM
are they 5.7L or 5.0L?

It was the 5.0L i think. Can't remember. *shrugs*

madgrk
06-02-2004, 01:59 PM
how many kw does nissan gti-r make dc2r?

They make 178KW :) Say 175 to round down 8)

civicboy
06-02-2004, 02:46 PM
daayuumm! =D dats impressive, dats y diz car (nissan gt-r) wanted 2 drag me! haha i was like 'ppfft fag'; i ddnt race him

dat guy must b playn w/ dc2r or jus a crap/scared driver hehehe

thanks madgrk

Weq
07-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Ok kill story from last night. Location was brighton Le Sands (lol!)..
IT was some 5 series BMW, i stuffed up the launch, lukily for boost eh! See video below, easier then explaining :P

http://members.optusnet.com.au/projectturbo/civic/The%20Wog%20Thing.avi

Weq
07-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Woo, add another one. ~98 Ek VTi-R Coupe. All i could see was an exhaust and the driver had a 4-point harness (maybe fake). I had a passenger and we went rolling start 20-90. He was in first, i started in second as i was rolling through the lights when they changed and he was leaving the lights.
We were pretty even, but i was slightly pulling even with ended up at about 1 car length different before i shut off cause my sis was complaing :)

bennjamin
07-02-2004, 07:33 PM
add these to my stocky Si's list....

1. eg5 vti ( by 5 lengths at into 4th. . . )

2. EK4 civic vtir ( VERY close !)

3. Volkswagen GTi ( with engine conversion...not sure of specs...BTU dam he is fast at the stick :))

...more to come :)

EG5
08-02-2004, 09:41 AM
bring it down to the strip , u guys will appriciate more as time slip down the quater mile dont lie ;)

dc2r
09-02-2004, 12:00 PM
hahaha... EG5... are you doubting our stories are ya? So you might beat someone at the strip one day... but do you get exactly the same time every run you do? I mean, if you beat someone on night, it doesn't mean that you will beat them again the next... If you beat someone, then you have beaten them, and that's all there is to it...
Will you go around the streets and start showing everyone your time slip? Then they ask you to race and then you lose... LOL... that'll be embarrassing!

EG5
09-02-2004, 03:08 PM
hahaha... EG5... are you doubting our stories are ya? So you might beat someone at the strip one day... but do you get exactly the same time every run you do? I mean, if you beat someone on night, it doesn't mean that you will beat them again the next... If you beat someone, then you have beaten them, and that's all there is to it...
Will you go around the streets and start showing everyone your time slip? Then they ask you to race and then you lose... LOL... that'll be
embarrassing!

Im not doubting u guys stories , but street racing is not that safe.
im just getting u guys to participate more on the strip. thats all.

Weq
09-02-2004, 04:26 PM
Id defaintly take my car to the track, if it didnt mean driving 2hrs+ each way, and spending $50 to get 2 or 3 runs, as well as being abused by the staff because i'm such a noob who doesnt know the correct procedures..

Did i miss anything else??

eknine
09-02-2004, 04:36 PM
LOL:) ....Weq i think in short you mean you can have it anytime and at the place that you want and its free<laffz>

Weq
09-02-2004, 06:55 PM
/me nods

PIN01S
13-02-2004, 10:35 AM
Here is my kill story ....

Last night when i picked up my lil bro from mcdonalds in top ryde i had a lil run with a 94 model carmy....at first he was in front of me and i saw the way he was driving...so the next set of lights i went to the onter lane and i saw that he had rims on his car ...nothing else... btw i had 2 passengers in my car so i was thinking that he'll just floor it and beat me... but when the light turn green i took off normally and so did he but he started to floor it as i heard his engine revving up and so i did the same....lol....beat him by a car lenght by the next lights and i was laughing (thinking that he'll beat me cuz i had passengers)... but anyways he started to tailgate me and everytime i went to change lanes he followed me untill i turned off my street ....lol....last time i raced my friends camry he was ahead until i got to third and then i'll pass him after that and back then i only had 1 passenger....

Weq
14-02-2004, 12:35 AM
Woop. Young kid in a mazda 6. My car with a heavy(100+kg) passenger. Me by 6+ car lengths at @ 100.

edit: He = Me :)

Chi
14-02-2004, 12:41 AM
This is my killed me list :

Killed by eg Si hatches ( 5 times)

Killed by a hybrid eg with a b18c and a h22a sleeper at the same time :P ( Killer combo?)

Killed by a Turbo Charade

McChook
14-02-2004, 12:42 AM
damn Chi, learn to drive

you should also ad a cop to ya list from last thursday

Chi
14-02-2004, 12:43 AM
damn Chi, learn to drive

you should also ad a cop to ya list from last thursday

I told you, my altezzas weigh a tonne :P

And you cant talk, Ive seen you muck up gear changes a few times.

Also that cop was a ghost car man, he came outta no where.

McChook
14-02-2004, 12:45 AM
he was waiting.... chrome woke him up

totti
14-02-2004, 06:59 PM
on the way back from OP last night on pennant hills road...saw a maroon VR4 Galant turbo boost by....i wasnt too keen to run him, i thought i would get killed, (so danny gave me a nod and then it was on) :P

i was rolling at about 10 - 15kms, he was stuck at lights, then we both hit it from 20 - 150 kms i was dead even and even poked my front bumper in front till about 150kms, then he did the loser fly bye and wacked on the hazards :?

i was very happy with my efforts from my lil' honda :D

A'PEXi
14-02-2004, 10:17 PM
got killed by a 180, was a nose infront of it until it hit boost :shock:

IRI
20-02-2004, 12:03 AM
Meh, no wonder i waste V6's. I've beaten a VT SS before, but you guys probably won't believe the story. :P

I'd beleive you that you were close, my dads got a VX SS (manual) with zhorst, I cant beat it, but VERY close (I kill him around the boundary road round'a'bouts though and old dandy road ;) ).

Rowie
20-02-2004, 12:30 AM
very close to 120 maybe lol which is only just hitting 3rd :D

Rowie
20-02-2004, 12:32 AM
speaking of commowhores...... I chomped a P plater on OP today. In a VS 3.8 :D

IRI
20-02-2004, 12:34 AM

How much faster do you want to go on public roads but??????

McChook
20-02-2004, 12:35 AM

210, 220... as fast as I can until the load ends or traffic gets close

Rowie
20-02-2004, 12:40 AM

Well you still have 2 more gears to play with, why not use them :D

McChook
20-02-2004, 12:41 AM
damn fugging straight - if you don't, they are a waste

IRI
20-02-2004, 12:45 AM
They are abit of waste, it's only a 4 banger, dies in the ass after 3rd.....

Rowie
20-02-2004, 12:46 AM
They are abit of waste, it's only a 4 banger, dies in the ass after 3rd.....

exactly my point :) But A fun ride!

MKI4EVA
20-02-2004, 07:40 AM
add these to my stocky Si's list....

1. eg5 vti ( by 5 lengths at into 4th. . . )

2. EK4 civic vtir ( VERY close !)

3. Volkswagen GTi ( with engine conversion...not sure of specs...BTU dam he is fast at the stick :))

...more to come :)

third claim about to be revoked pal!!!........akakkaaak :D

i want chu i want CHHUUuuuu............lol...........jk man.

oh btw.....whats "fast at the stick?"...........

madgrk
20-02-2004, 08:24 AM
Quick to change gears :)

CAT_SPEW
20-02-2004, 08:31 AM
A little bit off-topic, but a few of my mates have been wondering what sort of everyday cars people are beating with the B16A engines, because I will hopefully be getting one soon and I'm just a bit interested.

Rowie
20-02-2004, 10:15 AM
what happend to the ZC man? You keep changing your mind! :D

CAT_SPEW
20-02-2004, 10:30 AM
Haha, ATM it's really whatever half-cut I can get. I get onto someone that might have a B16A, then they fall through. Then someone else comes up with a D16Y1, then that falls through lol.
It's starting to get a bit frustrating, but I ain't giving up yet :D

Rowie
20-02-2004, 10:32 AM
it cant be that hard to find a front cut surely. Are you only looking at buying in your area??

McChook
20-02-2004, 10:37 AM
I'm looking for him down here man - it is actually a bit hard... They get sold quick

Rowie
20-02-2004, 10:44 AM
bugger :(

CAT_SPEW
20-02-2004, 11:02 AM
Yeh they get snatched up pretty quickly, I've been looking everywhere up here and down south and they just keep disappearing on me :(
Hopefully McChook can source one :)

luzinit
20-02-2004, 11:10 PM
b16a,, hehe can beat sr20de with hiflow cat and zorst :)
yess.. benny, that 2nd claim gonna have to be retracted soon :P

lane-o
08-03-2004, 01:50 PM
thought i would post a quick story of my EK9 Vti-R.....its got an aftermarket airfilter and a cat-back exhaust and 18's, anyways! The car in question i ran belonged to my mate. Its a VS GTS, 5.7L, 6-speed, twin ehaust.....a few things here and there. Ok, one night we were all out cruising. Set o lights, he was far right lane i was gutter lane. Had some freak talking to me(he had middle lane) about my car at the lights. Lights changed and i missed the green, but i looked over at my mate and once we revved 1st a little, wasn't until we changed into 2nd we got into it. I gave it everything up to 8500rpm and a bit into 3rd. my point is, he only got half a car length on me....wasn't a full run, but i think i gave him a of a scare......love the V-tech!

totti
08-03-2004, 03:04 PM
love the V-tech!

Firstly, your stock ek4 doesn't rev to 8500rpm if its stock..and it's not V-tech...it's Vtec :roll:

McChook
08-03-2004, 03:32 PM
and if you can stay that close to an VS HSV GTS, you are either lying, the other guy wasn't trying, or it wasn;t a real GTS, it was a bodykitted VS V6 auto with 400,000kms on it

And no wonder why people hate honda boys

joneblaze
08-03-2004, 04:50 PM
agreed. lol
maybe mods should change his name to "Lame-O" :)

(or maybe there's something bout the "stock" ek9 he hasnt disclosed. :))

p.s: ek9 = ctr right? 18's on ctr?? :roll:

A'PEXi
08-03-2004, 04:56 PM
bwhahahahahhahahaahahahhaha

VTEC16
08-03-2004, 05:27 PM
my EK9 Vti-R

EK9 = civic type R

EK4 = VTi-R

your car = EK4 + civic type R STICKER
:oops:

[[d a n n y]]
08-03-2004, 06:40 PM
EK9 VTIR? hm...

strange...

2ds
08-03-2004, 07:59 PM
I should add my repeated maulings at the hands of my friends turbo soarer. damn v6 turbo's, i need more power =) someone lend ,me a crvtec engine =D

-2ds

ginganggooly
08-03-2004, 10:34 PM
word on the grapevine has it that the vs gts's are lucky to crack a mid 14, the ss's are in the mid 15's...
so provided either the car was in sub-standard condition or the driver was a bit of a losty, i reckon the civic would easily stay in touch with the hsv.
the old v8's are a far cry from the ls1's...

Chi
08-03-2004, 10:44 PM
Ok i got ripped by a ek cxi hatch... i swear it looked so stock, then suddenly it launched like a rocket...

im like WTF, and on top of that it was a chick.

Damn you spoon gear knob !!! You supposd ot add 50 kws to my wheels!!

Weq
08-03-2004, 11:12 PM
5.0l's arnt anythign special.. 185kw the gts's have - easy kills.

Rowie
09-03-2004, 12:58 AM
5.0l's arnt anythign special.. 185kw the gts's have - easy kills.

If your talking VR's and VS's, then yeah, they are push-overs, pretty slow. but dont expect the same result from a real 5.0L :)

Weq
09-03-2004, 01:12 AM
waddya mean real 5.0L ?? The 5.7's are hard, so much low down torque to get em off the line!

McChook
09-03-2004, 01:32 AM
I should add my repeated maulings at the hands of my friends turbo soarer. damn v6 turbo's, i need more power =) someone lend ,me a crvtec engine =D

-2ds
dude, saorers are straight 6 twin turbos, not V6s

McChook
09-03-2004, 01:35 AM
word on the grapevine has it that the vs gts's are lucky to crack a mid 14, the ss's are in the mid 15's...
so provided either the car was in sub-standard condition or the driver was a bit of a losty, i reckon the civic would easily stay in touch with the hsv.
the old v8's are a far cry from the ls1's...

the GTS came with a 350ci chevy... they get their shit together quite nicely, quite fast when their mechanicals aren't worn

I personally, in the lude, can keep up with commodore "S"'s, supercharged V6s, but SS's are just too powerful. Maybe with the current modifications in place the scenery may change. Mind you, no commodore can keep up with the lude around corners - and I haven't nearly begun playing with the suspension....

2ds
09-03-2004, 03:31 AM

-2ds
dude, saorers are straight 6 twin turbos, not V6s

I stand corrected, but really, all i know is it's about two more cylinders than i need =)

-2ds

Rowie
09-03-2004, 10:16 AM
waddya mean real 5.0L ?? The 5.7's are hard, so much low down torque to get em off the line!

I should have said a real V8 :oops: You know what I mean :)

Weq
09-03-2004, 12:54 PM
eheh yeh.
Did u see me the other night, im sure i went past ur red civic at liverpool KK's (like u were waiting to turn, and i went right infront of u). Had 2 girls inmy car, maroon eg sedan??

booget
09-03-2004, 03:35 PM
i beat a nissian pulsar Gti-r stock last week
both no launch

me top end pulled away on him
hehehe

joyride
09-03-2004, 04:06 PM
holy crap. go son
lol

Rowie
09-03-2004, 04:33 PM
eheh yeh.
Did u see me the other night, im sure i went past ur red civic at liverpool KK's (like u were waiting to turn, and i went right infront of u). Had 2 girls inmy car, maroon eg sedan??

nope didnt see ya mate.... i was to busy trying to un-fog the windows :D

booget
09-03-2004, 04:47 PM
hey andy i kept up wid me fens gf pulsar gti-r as well
apparently its got full zorst 12psi and intercooler

neck n neck

she wasnt happy she hates me now
but then again i think her car wasnt running well

i dont c how i could keep up wid a pulsar gti-r
hehe oh wells

fark i miss my car
goddamn

joyride
09-03-2004, 04:52 PM
why is it in the shop? hondata tuning?? :shock:

Weq
10-03-2004, 09:57 PM
I have a pretty good kill story for u guys.. invloes another well known honda - Integra Type.... But anyways, i'll wait till the video gets encoded and u guys can see for urselfs.. i defaintly won the battle, but it was a street fight for sure - not all fair..

civicboy
10-03-2004, 10:05 PM
hhhmm i cant w8 2 c dat Weq :)

luzinit
10-03-2004, 11:01 PM
hehehheheh come on! hurry up n post da video weq

Weq
11-03-2004, 12:32 AM
video as requested. Dont get ur hopes up to much, out of the blue we found this typer and i picked a fight.. reason i targeted him was his plethera of sickers and decals.

Basically what happened, i got infront of him at the lights and he followed me as we turned onto a side street. it was 2 lanes and he wanted to overtake me as the lane was ending. So i left him step on it and when he got level with me drivers door) i stepped on it also.. 2nd gear fun.

disclaimer: at no point do i claim to be faster then a type. this is the street, shit happens.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/projectturbo/civic/typerfun.avi

Also im a n00b to video encodeing.. if anyone can give me a good proggie/pointers, id love it.

totti
11-03-2004, 02:39 PM
video didnt work on my work pc

ill try at home

2ds
11-03-2004, 03:29 PM
Also im a n00b to video encodeing.. if anyone can give me a good proggie/pointers, id love it.

www.doom9.net

-2ds

wynode
11-03-2004, 03:36 PM
Nice clip Weq........just need to ahve a real run once you get ur clutch sorted :)

Weq
11-03-2004, 04:16 PM
i encoded it with divx for the video, mp3 for the sound.

yeah i used the SBC nandub encoder off doom9.org to produce this video.

civicboy
11-03-2004, 04:24 PM
nice clip....hehehe - did he backed out? looks like theres alot cars around

Weq
11-03-2004, 04:54 PM
well the lane merged, so i guess he backed out because he wasnt getting ahead of me.
There were no cars ahead of us, a few behind though.

civicboy
11-03-2004, 05:13 PM
oic....still cool :thumbsup:

lane-o
12-03-2004, 12:20 PM
and if you can stay that close to an VS HSV GTS, you are either lying, the other guy wasn't trying, or it wasn;t a real GTS, it was a bodykitted VS V6 auto with 400,000kms on it

And no wonder why people hate honda boys

i'm just sharing a story mate. It belongs to a mate of mine. I forgot to mention he has 20's on it and its genuine with 132000kms.....take it for what you want. i'm not one to bullshit, so don't mark me :?

lane-o
12-03-2004, 12:28 PM
love the V-tech!

Firstly, your stock ek4 doesn't rev to 8500rpm if its stock..and it's not V-tech...it's Vtec :roll:

i think i know enough about my car thanks. It is stock and does go to 8500 before the limiter cuts in.....damn, you think someone would want to hear from other people. But all you get is smart arse remarks from people trying to flex their knowledge a lil too hard....

Jim80y
12-03-2004, 12:35 PM
Your car does not rev to 8500 rpm. On the tacho it may say so, but it doesnt. Stock tach can be off by a couple of hundred rpm.

lane-o
12-03-2004, 12:52 PM
ok i can take that. I may be wrong in that respect......but just thought u peez might of enjoyed the story....i'm going for a drive!

pornstar
12-03-2004, 03:46 PM
I owned an xr6T with an exhaust, and a GTST with a fair few mods 2 nights ago :)

Calvo
12-03-2004, 04:10 PM
wow nice clip weq :D

Weq
14-03-2004, 09:48 PM
SOme kind of Lexus Soarer, auto. i think v8 but i had the music up loud. beat it through 1st, 2nd before i deciding he was well and truely owned and slowed down.

2ds
15-03-2004, 10:25 AM
weq: nice, they are all auto though, and i'd like to see you run against the tt after being badly beaten by it a couple of times =)

pornstar: your car is finished ? =)

-2ds

Weq
20-03-2004, 03:40 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/projectturbo/civic/R33GTST_Standing.mpg

First race with a skyline, fun but i lost as u can see. This car made 176kw at the same dyno day i made 66kw(while NA). His was running worse last nigth due to some bad fuel maps and a heep of fuel being dumped. None the less was a fun race. Even 1st, 2nd till mid 3rd when his large huffer kept of spooling and mine just seemed to platue out..

btw i was at ~7psi untuned.

joneblaze
20-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Hehe... i LIKE it! :) Keep it up jon!

Calvo
20-03-2004, 05:28 PM
hehe u dont look too far off tho Weq :D

wynode
20-03-2004, 09:12 PM
Dammit that clip won't work :(

Sound but not video!

McChook
20-03-2004, 09:13 PM
that video only comes up as an audio file

Weq
21-03-2004, 12:10 AM
umm, i encoded it the same as the other video. Make sure u have the latest divx and maybe the older divx3.11alpha.

this pack should give u everything u need:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gordianknot/Gordian.Knot.Codec.Pack.1.6.Setup.exe?download

McChook
21-03-2004, 12:13 AM
Ah, champion

McChook
21-03-2004, 12:50 AM
I am all Codec'ed out... geez, thanks for that... took ages to install everything, but video works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good quick run too

A'PEXi
21-03-2004, 01:21 AM
yeh the video works fine, nice run weq :D

Rt!
22-03-2004, 11:24 PM
according to independent witnesses, once the R33 had traction it blew weq away :P

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rt/TX5Turbo_Standing.mpg

Civic vs tx5 turbo, civic on the left of the video (ie it won)

A'PEXi
22-03-2004, 11:53 PM
according to independent witnesses, once the R33 had traction it blew weq away :P

lol it was a bit blurry...

Rt!
22-03-2004, 11:56 PM
I think autofocus has problems at night ..
dont know how to use the manual focus. who reads the instructions for their equipment anyway,

wynode
23-03-2004, 07:56 AM
Manul focus would be harder unless you did a practise shot ;)

Nex time try and be side on or closwer to the finish line .......but out of harms way just in case weq can't handle all that turbo powa hehe

A'PEXi
23-03-2004, 09:36 AM
so is that weq in the video? couldnt see :P i know the civ won tho haha

Weq
23-03-2004, 09:53 AM
yep, me.. wasnt really fair, the mx5 had a few passengers.

[[d a n n y]]
23-03-2004, 10:21 AM
ok this is my kill and killed list for now

300ZX (kill) probly N/A
TEG VTIR (kill) modde with exhast and filter
GSi (kill) stock
EG si (killed) b18c hybrid exhast filter lost by half a car
ITR (kept up) had power FC exhast and filter

*kill (i won)
*killed (lost)

:D

that's my list for now

sesshoumaru
23-03-2004, 02:38 PM

that hardly looks like a race... they got to what... halfway through second gear?! :P.

wynode
23-03-2004, 04:40 PM
yep, me.. wasnt really fair, the mx5 had a few passengers.

TX5 or MX5???

Doesn't look like he launched properly anyways ;)

Weq
23-03-2004, 05:17 PM
TX5, soz.

I stopped cause it was all over by second.

wynode
23-03-2004, 05:54 PM
But he didn't launch?!?!

Weq
23-03-2004, 05:58 PM
Well i was moving away from him at an alarming pace. I couldnt be bothered going more. And yes, he did launch, that was more the n my tire squeel.

Rt!
23-03-2004, 06:50 PM
yeh the other guy tried.. I think he had more wheelspin than john