PDA

View Full Version : How much for bumper re-spray?

revNhevN
02-07-2005, 05:24 PM
My front bumper had few paint cracks in it when i got it. Then i stuffed it up more today. I'm still learning to drive manual and was trying to balance the clutch/accel to get over a speed hump turning car lovers today. Didn't pay attention to the fact that i did not have enough room to turn. Scraped the front side of the bumper on a concrete block.:thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn:. It was so embarassing as there was heaps of people there.

Any suggestions on where (im in sydney) to get it resprayed white? and how much it costs?

Thanks.

bennjamin
02-07-2005, 05:30 PM
make a few phone calls and get a totally accurate quote -

www.yellowpages.com.au :)

BLKek
02-07-2005, 07:13 PM
I'd guess around plus or minus $400 (more likely plus)..... Obviously depends on how much repair work is required (tip if you can get it off yourself and refit it yourself you'll save around $100 straight up - but you guys down there get defected for no front bumper so get a mate to drop it off at the panel shop for ya).

ICACHA
02-07-2005, 08:54 PM
BLKek, thats funny as I got my front bar, eyelids, M3 mirrors sprayed and my whole car buffed for $450 :D yes it was a cash in hand job, but i tell you its top notch!

BLKek
02-07-2005, 09:26 PM
I had my old dashboard and all my FG audio install parts prepped and sprayed for $400 :P but he needs repair work aswell so, meh...

BSRacer
03-07-2005, 11:28 AM
I payed $200, but my bumper didn't need a repair just a spray