PDA

View Full Version : Bad experiences with Honda Dealer in Brisbane

Integra_guy
05-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Hey all,

This probably won't affect many, but I have just had my 100,000km service done by a Honda dealer in the east of Brisbane and I must say I wasn't happy with their overall work.

I delivered the car to them clean and tidy as I always do, and upon picking it up was informed that there was water found in the boot.
When I got home and looked in the boot, they haden't cleaned any of it up. Just left it with water sloshing around. This in my mind is not good enough when you are spending the kind of money involved in such a service.
When I checked under the bonnet, it was dirtier then how I left with them, grease marks all over the valve cover and the winscreen washer tank was filled to the very top!

This is not the first time we have had issues with this dealer, they moved on a good 2nd hand DC2R in 2 days to another dealer because they didn't know anything about the car. And when we were looking for our DC5R they asked us whether we wanted an auto!!!!!! :roll:

I think these guys rival another Brisbane Honda dealer that we all know about!

If you live in Brisbane and want to know who this dealer is, PM me

Cheers

civicboy
05-02-2004, 11:21 PM
complain to them hehehe ;)

A'PEXi
06-02-2004, 01:28 AM
rofl... never take your car to a honda service factory... they'll most probly let apprentices work on your car :P

dcii_sir
09-02-2004, 09:45 PM
rofl... never take your car to a honda service factory... they'll most probly let apprentices work on your car :P

Well, if apprentices dont work on honda cars, how are they gonna learn??? :D

Tofu
09-02-2004, 11:36 PM
get them to work on business men's cars...
or someone who really don't car too much about their own car..

can us as customers ask them not to let apprentice mechanics work on our cars? just wondering, that's all..

A'PEXi
10-02-2004, 02:09 AM

they can work on other peoples cars :P but not mine ....

Cr@ckerJ@ck
10-02-2004, 08:53 PM

they can work on other peoples cars :P but not mine ....

I had this image in my head of a honda slave monkey hooking up my DC5 the the automatic tuneup computer and pressing the flashing tuneup button...
Seriously do mechanics do much to cars during services these days apart from giving you the big bill @ the end :-/

dcii_sir
10-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Ok.. is it just me or does the APEX'i avatar look like a holden commodore.. Everything I look at it.. it reminds me of a commodore first before realising its an EK..

Integra_guy
22-02-2004, 01:48 PM
2 weeks since my service at that sh**** Honda dealer and now they haven't even bothered to check my battery levels and water has gone from half the battery cells and the car won't start.

This dealer is getting a blast from me tommorrow!!!

I want a new battery from them!