PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust shop recommendations

Redteg
05-07-2005, 07:56 AM
Guys, I've been looking at getting a custom rear muffler (axle back i guess) made up for my teggy. I am not looking for a performace increase, nor am I looking for a considerable noise increase. I just need something that looks a bit better than the stocker.

So far my options are:
1) Remus (Pricey but my best option so far, around a grand)
2) Quality cannon (Don't want to fart around, around $500+)
3) Totally custom built (keeps original dimensions the same, price depends on components, but was quoted around 400)

I'd love a cannon but I'm picky and need it to be quiet and I don't want to have to add another muffler back there. This is all about looks!

I've spoken to a couple of exhaust places around Parra, does anyone have any suggestions for other workshops they have been to and were happy with?

I have 2 weeks to do a bit of scrounging around!

FANATK
05-07-2005, 08:09 AM
Performance Exhaust Centre @ Northmead (close to north parra)

best quality and service

Un 6b/ 23 Windsor Rd Northmead 2152 (02) 9683 5688

slidetaker
05-07-2005, 02:09 PM
I would go for Remus....do it once, do it right....
better than spending 500 in a fart can and have to do it again....

SKREMN
05-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Ha i was going to say performance exhaust as well small shop but great work does heeps of custom work intercooling piping and stuff as well
speek to Hakan
I had too many crap jobs done on mine by liverpool exhaust and I got him to totally redo it at a resonably price too...

Redteg
06-07-2005, 12:35 PM
Cool, thanks guys, Performance Exhaust are the ones who went through those options with me. They seem to know their stuff, I'll be going back to see when they can get it all done.

Limbo
06-07-2005, 11:15 PM
yep go see Hakan does a bloody good job real quality work, he did mine also.
If you don't want it loud don't go canon they are all loud. Go twin loop.