PDA

View Full Version : white line ! ! !

DC2108
10-07-2005, 05:03 PM
hey how much do new white line spring cost pplz
and a they good ?
oh.. just to make sure dos civic coupe springs fit in DC2 ?
thanx !

bennjamin
10-07-2005, 05:37 PM
please PM traders in our forum - namely " egSi " for a price quote.

OR try www.whiteline.com.au (http://www.whiteline.com.au) !

There is springs made for your car.
IMO these sprigns are pretty good for the price and considerable research has gone into the development.

supersamEK
10-07-2005, 10:25 PM
yo i just put whiteline flatout springs in my Ek sedan. My impression so far is pretty awesome. They are a little stiffer but ride quality is just as good as stock. i was pretty impressed. and they pretty cheap too. i paid $300 for set of all4 at autobarn. Although they didnt lower as much as i expected. Especially at the front. back sits lower than front.

bennjamin
10-07-2005, 10:38 PM
yo i just put whiteline flatout springs in my Ek sedan. My impression so far is pretty awesome. They are a little stiffer but ride quality is just as good as stock. i was pretty impressed. and they pretty cheap too. i paid $300 for set of all4 at autobarn. Although they didnt lower as much as i expected. Especially at the front. back sits lower than front.

did u install them urself ?
Do you have stock or aftermarket shocks ?
Maybe you installed the front springs in the back and vice versa ?

BlitZ
10-07-2005, 10:43 PM

yeah its a common thing with ek srpings.. my cars the same... i corrected it with koni yellows... not realy that noticable if u havent got an ek...

i think there is the same issue with ebachi too... check with tony

they are pretty good springs nevertheless

quiet good bang for buck..

saxman
11-07-2005, 03:24 AM
Maybe you installed the front springs in the back and vice versa ?

having seen someone do this before... you KNOW that you put them in backwards

the front end kisses the ground and the back end rolls so high it's like a cat in heat

it's far from a little higher in the rear

supersamEK
11-07-2005, 08:21 AM
nah i got the goodyear service centre to put them in. they seemed to know wat they were doing, cause tookk them half the time to put in compared to all other quotes. The guy there apparently been working with springs his whole life...so i sorta trusted him...i pretty sure they're right though.