PDA

View Full Version : [Euro] Picked up car on Friday

ant234
11-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Too happy to even say anything...
OMG!
Went into the dealership, looked at my baby... but guess what I found? No headlight protectors, no windshield... NO TINT! OMG where did all my options go?

They put in the headlight protectors on straight away. No windshield in stock so have to wait for the first service... and drop the car this morning to get the Tint done...

A little not happy, but I love the car!!

Question to current Euro owners... I've read about all the clutch problem... Does it suppose to have a little 'click' noise? or it is only a problem if you feel a click?

BTW, I asked the dealership if they heard anything about the clutch problem in the 2003/4 Euro, he gave me a blink look and said... 'no'! :D Lier!

aaronng
11-07-2005, 12:25 PM
The little click is a clutch switch, that is normal and you feel it at the top of the clutch pedal movement. Our clutch problems are the one where it creaks (not click) someway down the middle and at the bottom. Feels like a stuck spring.

There is no official clutch problem. But the master cylinder problem is also not recognised, but they have a service bulletin on what to do if they encounter a car with it.

kam
11-07-2005, 01:13 PM
no windshield ???

aaronng
11-07-2005, 02:05 PM
no windshield ???
HEhe, it's the things that go on the front window so you can drive with the window slightly open and the rain does not come in.

h22a accord
11-07-2005, 02:47 PM
i hope they are giving you a free service or something because of their poor customer service.

aaronng
11-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Request for free service. Maybe ask for 5 free services, so you are covered for your 2 years. If they are reluctant, ask for free labour. Parts-wise you can bring your own oil.

ant234
11-07-2005, 08:43 PM
No can do... :(
Got the tinting done today... and he surprised me with the windshield done already... but thats it...
but at least i'm happy with the car!

EuroAccord13
11-07-2005, 09:05 PM
If your car is an 05 Model, there are no problems with the clutch as far as I've heard, it affects the 03/04 Models only..

aaronng
12-07-2005, 12:10 AM
Hehe, their response time is fast. Not bad.