PDA

View Full Version : Recomend Honda Engine Builders

SHWCARCIVIC
12-07-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm looking for a workshop to re-build my B18C block and B16A head in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area, if I cant find anyone close to home I'm more than happy to send it down Sydney/Melbourne way.

BLKCRX
12-07-2005, 12:30 PM
Well in Melbourne the only person ill ever recommend is Adrian from RazzTech Performance, email james@hondatech.com.au or call me for his contact details, he builds all my engines for me. 400+kw Plus at the wheels on my b16 engine.

Check out here for pics of my car…

http://www.hondatech.com.au/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=12

Regards James

SHWCARCIVIC
13-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Thanks James, I'll definately get in contact with RazzTech and see if they can help me out.

Also I was looking @ the pics of your car and was curious if that manifold is custom made or did you purchased it from store/net?

DLO01
13-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Hey Shwcar, give the guys in my signature a call, they are in Eight Mile Plains.

They have done all the work on my car and I highly recomend them. :thumbsup:

panda[cRx]
13-07-2005, 06:16 PM
Thanks James, I'll definately get in contact with RazzTech and see if they can help me out.

Also I was looking @ the pics of your car and was curious if that manifold is custom made or did you purchased it from store/net?

if you are thinking of getting it done in melb theres another option.

andy @ ACS, he's built some quick boosted and NA hondas in melb. in fact his d series gen2 crx was in the 11's just behind BLKCRX's del sol ;)
you can reach him at mrandyo@hotmail.com :thumbsup:

SHWCARCIVIC
13-07-2005, 11:35 PM
panda[CRX]- Thanks I'll be in contact with Andy

I'm waiting on some parts to arrive and still looking into parts and mods required for the head as I want big hp out of this engine, any help in that department would be apprecited as well :thumbsup:

Thanks

Michael

filoaccord
14-07-2005, 02:27 AM
hey give mayem motorsport a call they do only honda cars 32167700
they are good did my car conversion. i think there the only people in bris does manly hondas

I'm looking for a workshop to re-build my B18C block and B16A head in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area, if I cant find anyone close to home I'm more than happy to send it down Sydney/Melbourne way.

TODA AU
15-07-2005, 07:11 AM

We build engines, std to race.
PM me with what you want & I'll give you a quote.
Cheers

Adrian

SHWCARCIVIC
17-07-2005, 10:02 AM
hey give mayem motorsport a call they do only honda cars 32167700
they are good did my car conversion. i think there the only people in bris does manly hondas

Thanks champ, gave them a call on Friday and spoke to Gossi really helpfull guy :thumbsup:

TODA AU- PM sent

BLKCRX
17-07-2005, 11:27 AM
Just a question how much money have you saved up ? / Aiming to spend on the project ?

SHWCARCIVIC
17-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Just a question how much money have you saved up ? / Aiming to spend on the project ?

James I dont really have a budget for this, I had my B18C sitting at home and decided to rebuild it. The block has been re-sleeved with Darton sleeves and I have Crower rods, CP pistons waiting to go in. I also have a Edelbrock Victor X I/M (polished) for this engine.
ATM Im also chasing a T/B, valves, springs, retainers, cams and adj. cam gears for the head.

BLKCRX
17-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Sweet sounds like your on the road for a nice setup...

EG5
18-07-2005, 04:02 PM
We build engines, std to race.
PM me with what you want & I'll give you a quote.
Cheers

Adrian

TODA RACING:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

02ZZI
24-07-2005, 05:39 PM
Thanks champ, gave them a call on Friday and spoke to Gossi really helpfull guy :thumbsup:

TODA AU- PM sent

Yeah go mayhem they are mad guys down there. few of my friends have got various stuff done through them nice people. They would be my first stop for anything perfomance