PDA

View Full Version : Online Crx, is it back up and running??

DannyB
20-07-2005, 05:52 PM
As the titla suggests, is the crz back up and running?? I was there when it hit the wall, so yeah i was just wondering how it's going??
:confused:

panda[cRx]
20-07-2005, 05:55 PM
pm and ask em lol

i havent heard of them making any runs so i doubt its back quite yet man

20-07-2005, 06:31 PM
we started repairing the car but we have decided to change the setup with a new sequential gearbox and maybe even north/south configuration so it will take some time, should hopefully be ready by end of the year or early next year.. We have a new ALL MOTOR car coming for Jamboree to keep us entertained hehe. :)

jdmlvn
20-07-2005, 06:49 PM
hope u will do good with the new car

all d best :D

bigteethygrin
20-07-2005, 07:03 PM
north south?? does that mean online crx will become rear wheel drive too??

dasicvtec
20-07-2005, 08:15 PM
lol nice car

too bad about the accident though

im jsut wondering.... what numbers u aiming for ??

like low 8s ??

because i think high 8s is achievable

i just really want FWD to be more respected in this country

so tear the strip apart (not literally :P)

panda[cRx]
20-07-2005, 09:41 PM

and not the car :o

BLKek
20-07-2005, 09:52 PM
north south?? does that mean online crx will become rear wheel drive too??

nah, the yanks drive their fronts with north south configuration, the motor sits infront of the wheels (thats why their cars look long and pointy at the front). Personally I prefer the east west, but what ever goes fast is fine by me...

21-07-2005, 07:23 AM
lol nice car

too bad about the accident though

im jsut wondering.... what numbers u aiming for ??

like low 8s ??

because i think high 8s is achievable

i just really want FWD to be more respected in this country

we are looking at building a low 8 or a high 7 second package, the gearbox was the only thing holding us back in the past as it was a standard Prelude 5 speed so gear changes with that much horsepower was nearly impossible. setup will be completely different. We are unsure if we will go North south yet, it's just a idea at the moment. :)

bumography
21-07-2005, 09:44 AM
Just say you had the north south configuration and placed it on front of the front wheels, would that have the same effects as RWD, as all the weight is at the front and basically the front wheels are pushing the car :|

check this out
http://www.tunerzine.com/coverage/2005/Race/nopibristol/images/bristol%20(42).jpg

21-07-2005, 11:13 AM
That car there is 4WD.. You would put the engine in front of the front axles to get the proper leverage that is required to get the 60 foot down as low as possible.

Civic Type R
21-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Clearly ive got a long way to go still ....