PDA

View Full Version : crashed Honda thread in the lounge???

Mr. Focus
22-07-2005, 12:55 PM
ok, not too sure if i should be throwin this in here, but anyways...

is there any chance of getting a 'so, you crashed your Honda' or 'show us your damaged goods' thread stickied in the lounge??? with so many accidents being posted up in there lately, why not just make one thread for them all??? just a question more than anything

cheers

jackosimm
22-07-2005, 02:17 PM
my 2 cents would just dont post it up in the first place

IRI
22-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Too many stickies already.... should make a sticky forum.....

Mr. Focus
22-07-2005, 04:06 PM
hahahahaha that would solve a bit. was just an idea......

bennjamin
22-07-2005, 04:34 PM
hmm. No. Thats the general point of the lounge :)

civ_sik
22-07-2005, 06:02 PM
exactly i dont like seeing all these broken hondas :( i think keep it to the lounge

Mr. Focus
22-07-2005, 07:42 PM
exactly i dont like seeing all these broken hondas :( i think keep it to the lounge

thats my point exactly. sticky it in the lounge so we dun hafta see it all the time. dun get me wrong, i feel for the people its happened to, but theres just so much atm and they're all saying the same thing. its kinda sad reading about it all the time and i figured why not keep it in the same thread rather than 100 people all posting a new thread everytime

bennjamin
22-07-2005, 08:46 PM
thats my point exactly. sticky it in the lounge so we dun hafta see it all the time. dun get me wrong, i feel for the people its happened to, but theres just so much atm and they're all saying the same thing. its kinda sad reading about it all the time and i figured why not keep it in the same thread rather than 100 people all posting a new thread everytime

sticky it...then we logically have to make another 30 or so stickies following "trends" in average thread creation in the lounge. From drag racing , to sex talk thru to preferred clothes to wear whle driving.
We dont need this. :cool:

panda[cRx]
22-07-2005, 09:02 PM
We dont need this. :cool:

toE
22-07-2005, 11:53 PM
Each crash is unique, so I reckon individual threads are ok, instead of stickies.
Besides, you don't have to read thosee crash threads if you don't want to ;)

jackosimm
23-07-2005, 04:29 PM
good point about not having to read them, I just don't see the point of publicising the fact you've mad an arse out of yourself, or the others who have been hit and want sympathy. Each to there own.